Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The salaries of the Kurdistan region in return for the delivery of oil revenues and border crossings to Baghdad

yota691

18:00
Last updated
The time now is 06:12 AM
Watch

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: The 
Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, on Saturday, that the federal government's control over oil revenues is to pay the salaries of the entire staff of the province. 
"We defend our Kurdish citizens and we defend all Iraqis and we will not allow any attack on them, you are first class citizens, we will not allow any harm to you and we will share the loaf of bread," he told Reuters. together".

"The federal government's control over oil revenues is to pay the salaries of the employees of Kurdistan in full, so as not to go money to the corrupt."

To our people in the Kurdistan region: We defend our citizens citizens as we defend all Iraqis and will not allow any attack on them

- Haider Al-Abadi (@HaiderAlAbadi)September 30, 2017

You are citizens of the first degree, we will not allow any harm to you and we will share our loaf of bread together

Federal government control of oil revenues is in order to pay KR employee salaries in full and so that money will not go to the corrupt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Very clear message from PM Abadi.... The federal government's control over oil revenues is to pay the salaries of the employees of Kurdistan in full, so as not to go money to the corrupt."

Abadi.. We will not tolerate more corruption 

Oil for all Iraqis,

land for all Iraqis,

wealth for all Iraqis 

Sharing is caring.!!!

Go Iraq United 

Go HCL 

Go art 140

Go RV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Looks like a whole lot of kissing and making up going on. Might just be right around the corner. Thinking Baghdad has to get Barzani  to sign on the dotted line now to appease everyone involved. If the Kurds truly want Baghdad to pay the salaries of their region, they are going to have to stop shipping the oil through Turkey and start shipping it to Baghdad. Did they really think the government was going to pay first with no oil shipments being sent to them? Hopefully Barzani will be dealt with on a local level, maybe about the same time Maliki will be dealt with. They are both guilty as sin, and the whole world knows it! Seems to me time is of the essence here. Talk is just rhetoric that goes no where with these people. SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE PLEASE!!!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks Yota...This all in a nutshell seems like a lot of smoke-mirrors...From the get-go this Kurdistan independent was nothing more than a pipe-dream antagonized by Barzani for his own greed and power...Barzani had to be reading the writtenings on the wall, while all the banking and integrity laws were being legislated...Seems this referendum is coming at the most opportunistic time possible...All this confusion around a three day shut-down and the end of the physical year is one option...The other is now the power of the Iraqi Constitution is gaining stability in that the GOI and the federal troops are gaining control of the area dictated through their constitution...the Kurdish referendum actually shifted the power back to the GOI...

• Upvote 1

ARAB WORLD
01:02 01.10.2017(Updated 05:51 01.10.2017)

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi sent a message to Iraqi Kurdish citizens via his Twitter account, vowing to defend them against any possible attack.

"We will defend Kurdish citizens as we defend all Iraqis and we will not allow any attack on them," Ebadi wrote in his Twitter account.

To our people in the Kurdistan region: We defend our citizens citizens as we defend all Iraqis and will not allow any attack on them

- Haider Al-Abadi (@HaiderAlAbadi) September 30, 2017

"You are first class citizens," the prime minister said in another tweet, addressing Kurdish citizens. "We will not allow harm to you and we will share our bread together."

You are citizens of the first degree, we will not allow any harm to you and we will share our loaf of bread together

He also stressed that the federal government's control over oil revenues is to pay the salaries of the employees of Kurdistan in full, so as not to waste those funds in the path of corruption.

Federal government control of oil revenues is in order to pay KR employee salaries in full and so that money will not go to the corrupt

Abadi's comments came after Turkey conducted military exercises with the Iraqi army and Iran announced on Saturday that it planned to conduct similar exercises with Iraqi forces "along the common border."

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi Prime Minister in a letter to Kurdistan Kurds: We will not allow any harm to you
Iraqi Prime Minister in a letter to Kurdistan Kurds: We will not allow any harm to youHaidar al-Abbadi, Prime Minister of Iraq

Ahmed Gomaa wrote

Iraqi Prime Minister Haydar al-Abadi's office on Saturday sent a message to the Kurdish people: "You are first class citizens, we will not allow you any harm and we will share the bread together."

"To our people in the Kurdistan region, we defend the citizens of the Kurds as we defend all Iraqis and will not allow any aggression against them, and control of oil revenues in the Kurdistan region by the federal government is to secure the salaries of employees In all regions of the region .

The Prime Minister of Iraq that the central government will maintain all the rights and gains of citizens, including the citizens of Kurdistan, adding that any decision will take into account the rights of the Kurdish people, stressing that they will not allow any threat to the citizens of the region .

Al-Abbadi pointed out that the control of the border crossings (land and air) in the region by the center is not intended to starve the Kurdish people and prevent the import of food and impose a siege on the citizens of Kurdistan .

The Iraqi parliament this week authorized Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi to take a series of measures against the Kurdistan region in response to the independence referendum held last Monday.

Among the sanctions package to be taken against the Kurdistan region is the redeployment of Iraqi forces in the disputed areas and the suspension of flights in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports and the delivery of border crossings to the central government such as Ibrahim al-Khalil between the Iraqi-Turkish border and the execution of Bashmakh and Parviz Khan on the Iraqi-Iranian border .

In contrast, the parliament of Kurdistan of Iraq voted unanimously to reject all decisions of the House of Representatives and the government in Baghdad.

• Upvote 3

You are first class citizens," the prime minister said in another tweet, addressing Kurdish citizens. "We will not allow harm to you and we will share our bread together."

Bread meaning oil, land and wealth.

Go Iraq United 

Go HCL 

Go art 140

Go RV

Go$1:1

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

You are first class citizens," the prime minister said in another tweet, addressing Kurdish citizens. "We will not allow harm to you and we will share our bread together."

Bread meaning oil, land and wealth.

Go Iraq United 

Go HCL 

Go art 140

Go RV

Go$1:1

Absolutely correct. This is coming to an end. It may not be as fast as people want it to be, but this election has pushed this process along. We are now talking HCL and Art 140 openly and a call to GOI to pass all important laws.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Editorial Date: 2017/9/30 22:43 • 314 times read
Abadi: Our people inspired by the power of Hussein {p} and we reject discrimination and separation and cherish the Kurds
(Baghdad: al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the occasion of the tenth night of Muharram al-Haram, the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) to uphold the unity of Iraq and its people, and rejected calls for separation and separation.
"In these days of immortal history, Imam Hussein bin Ali (peace be upon him) stood and stood in the face of injustice and tyranny," said al-Abbadi in a statement. His house and his companions may Allah be pleased with them. " 
"By this great anniversary, I salute the millions of our people who are performing their rituals in the various provinces, safe from the protection of the spare parts of our security forces who protect citizens and fight terrorism at the same time," he said.
He added: "The memory of Ashura this year is commemorated and our people are harvested by the fruits of their patience, precious sacrifices and legendary defense of the homeland, land and sanctities and adherence to the noble principles that they defended and martyred in the path of the martyrs. With the strength, determination and determination to complete it with the help of the Almighty Almighty God, and with the courage of our armed forces of all kinds and formations, and the sacrifices of martyrs and wounded wounded. " 
"Our Iraqi people have been inspired by the revolution of Imam Hussein and the timeless incident of the courage, sacrifice, redemption and altruism in defending its land and its holy places, and our people have won in unity and together with all its sons," he said. "Our fighters have won their victories under the banner of Iraq. Unity, which is a source of strength for all Iraqis in their religious, national and sectarian diversity. " 
"We reaffirm our commitment to the unity of our country and the unity of our people with its Muslims, Christians, Arabs, Kurds, Turkmen, Isidiyya and all its beloved components. We reject all calls for division and separation and the disintegration of the unity of Iraq and its people, and we affirm our pride in our brothers and Kurds and our keenness on their interests and security and stability. The stage of victory over terrorism to the stage of building our great country and preserving its security and sovereignty. "
  • Upvote 4

Abadi, addressing the Kurds: We will share the bread with you and will not allow the attack on you

From 2017-10-01 at 11:39 (Baghdad time)

17.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged on Sunday to defend the Kurdish citizens from any possible attack because of the crisis between the central government and the provincial government, stressing that he will not allow any attack against the Kurds.

"We will defend the Kurdish citizens as we defend all Iraqis, and we will not allow any attack on them," he wrote in a tweet on Twitter.

"We will not allow you to be harmed and we will share our bread together," he said.

Abadi raised the issue of handing over the central government in Baghdad to the revenues of oil fields in Kurdistan, saying that "the funds will be used to pay the salaries of Kurdish civil servants."

"The federal government is ready to control the oil revenues to pay the salaries of the (Kurdistan region) employees in full," said Abadi, who refuses to hold any talks with the Kurds on independence.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Absolutely correct. This is coming to an end. It may not be as fast as people want it to be, but this election has pushed this process along. We are now talking HCL and Art 140 openly and a call to GOI to pass all important laws.  

Happy Sunday Chuck and DV, I just wanted to say from an outsider looking in who drives a truck for a living and takes care of the house and family yada yada yada I personally don't have time to study this whole thing but I am able to watch it unfold , thanks to this web site and it's been amazing watching  how professional that  Albbadi has been and how he's orchestrated this thing so far and to clean up the corruption that's in that country is truely amazing by itself  I just wish he'd start wearing a bulletproof vest because I'd hate to see something happen to him and he's not the only one who has been a true professional, watching how this web site has been run has been absolutely amazing, of course I'll be back at work tomorrow morning before the sun comes up and I'll keep doing it until I get the text from Adam and that's when I think the funs really going to start and without the guidance of this web site and everyone's in put im not sure where I'd be, maybe on Franks purple couch but I just wanted to say I'm glad I'm along for the ride with The DV family. Enjoy your Sunday everyone 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

The Iraqi government looms to control oil revenues of Kurdistan

The Iraqi government looms to control oil revenues of Kurdistan
Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi

30 September 2017 10:43 PM

Direct: Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, said Saturday that the federal government's control over oil revenues is to pay the salaries of employees of Kurdistan in full, so as not to go money to corruption.

"We defend our Kurdish citizens and we defend all Iraqis and we will not allow any attack on them," Abadi said in his official account at the social networking site Twitter.

"You are first class citizens, and we will not allow any harm to you. We will share the bread together."

The Iraqi government justified its efforts to control the border crossings with the Kurdistan region in a statement yesterday, to prevent smuggling and corruption .

The statement came after the Kurdistan Regional Government announced its refusal to hand over the crossings, border crossings and airports to the Iraqi government, after going to the referendum, which ended with a vote of more than 90% on secession from Iraq.

The Iraqi government has imposed an air embargo on the Kurdistan region, since Friday, after the deadline of the region refused to commit to hand over control of its airports.

• Upvote 3

Ministry of Natural Resources logo
Ministry of Natural Resources logo

RODAOU - Erbil 

The Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed the Iraqi government's unwillingness to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga and Asayish (security) forces and the police in response to statements made by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in which he said that " Full Kurdistan ". 

The ministry said in Twitter on Twitter that "Baghdad says that the budget salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Region is 460 billion Iraqi dinars and is willing to pay this amount only, but the monthly budget of the Kurdistan Regional Government is 915 billion Iraqi dinars." 

She explained that "the Kurdistan Regional Government pays 650 billion dinars a month for government employees, more than 40 percent of the amount that Baghdad intends to pay."

The Ministry of Natural Resources that "the amount that Baghdad wants to send is not enough to pay salaries and will result (in the event of assuming that) to reduce the salaries of government employees," noting that the Iraqi government "does not recognize the Peshmerga forces and retired Peshmerga and Asayish and police, Billion Iraqi dinars per month. " 

The Iraqi government decided to suspend international flights in the Kurdistan Region in response to the referendum on independence on 25-9-2017, while Abadi threatened to control the border crossings and the seizure of oil revenues.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

Happy Sunday Chuck and DV, I just wanted to say from an outsider looking in who drives a truck for a living and takes care of the house and family yada yada yada I personally don't have time to study this whole thing but I am able to watch it unfold , thanks to this web site and it's been amazing watching  how professional that  Albbadi has been and how he's orchestrated this thing so far and to clean up the corruption that's in that country is truely amazing by itself  I just wish he'd start wearing a bulletproof vest because I'd hate to see something happen to him and he's not the only one who has been a true professional, watching how this web site has been run has been absolutely amazing, of course I'll be back at work tomorrow morning before the sun comes up and I'll keep doing it until I get the text from Adam and that's when I think the funs really going to start and without the guidance of this web site and everyone's in put im not sure where I'd be, maybe on Franks purple couch but I just wanted to say I'm glad I'm along for the ride with The DV family. Enjoy your Sunday everyone 😀

Hey Fred, happy Sunday to you my friend. The success and knowledge of this site is the cumulative efforts of all here.  If it was not for Yota, Thug, Laid Back, Skeetdog, gregp, NY Kevin, Synopsis, LGD, Coorslite, BVI, Wiljor, HMR from NC, etc. I could go on for hours, but I think you get what I mean.  Plus Adam, for bring this all together and keep us straight. I have learned more in 15 minutes of reading here than an hours in the news paper.  Your in good company here. :twothumbs:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Fred, happy Sunday to you my friend. The success and knowledge of this site is the cumulative efforts of all here.  If it was not for Yota, Thug, Laid Back, Skeetdog, gregp, NY Kevin, Synopsis, LGD, Coorslite, BVI, Wiljor, HMR from NC, etc. I could go on for hours, but I think you get what I mean.  Plus Adam, for bring this all together and keep us straight. I have learned more in 15 minutes of reading here than an hours in the news paper.  Your in good company here. :twothumbs:

Absolutely, agreed!! Many amazing people on DV...I'm thankful for everyone! Enjoy today!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Totally agree my friend ChuckFinley 👍🏻

Like I told you couple of weeks ago. The next 90 are going to be very interesting in the dinar world.

Go Iraq United 

Go important laws

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

Totally agree my friend ChuckFinley 👍🏻

Like I told you couple of weeks ago. The next 90 are going to be very interesting in the dinar world.

Go Iraq United 

Go important laws

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Between now and the end of the year is going to be very interesting.  

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The salaries of the Kurdistan region in return for the delivery of oil revenues and border crossings to Baghdad