Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disappointed

wizard1

Adam, I feel very let down by your staff and have always had difficulty contacting them and getting answers. I tried renewing my membership and there seemed to be two invoices showing in the cart so I sent a message asking about it because with your policy of no refunds I would have been screwed if the non discount invoice got paid. They replied with the comment that there was only one invoice and it would remain open for 15 days. I replied asking if they would create a invoice as I could not concentrate on anything other than the passing of my dear wife. I now cannot afford a 5 month as my accounts are tied up with the banks.

John

Sorry to learn of the passing of your wife John. No words can adequately address or comfort you at the time of such a loss. While few people are seldom comfortable enough to comment on such a loss, know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of many who read this. :praying:

• Upvote 6

John, if there truly was a double purchase you should be able to contact your bank and ask them to cancel one of them. I'm truly sorry about your wife. A lot of us have lost a loved one since we joined this venture. I wish I could help money-wise I am cash strapped myself and still loaned out $160 to a co-worker and then he was fired. There has to be someone that will help you out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to miss out after being a member since Adam created dinar vets, it would be my luck that if it ever happens I might not be a member. I might be able to afford a 3 month with a discount, you see I am converting Canadian into US at over 30%.

23 hours ago, wizard1 said:

Thank you.

I wonder why Adam has not responded to my concerns re. membership.

Sorry for your loss, wizard1.

I was not aware of this post until it was mentioned in the VIP section.

I see that Julie did answer your ticket on Friday.  Here is her response:

John the invoice that was created for you on September 16th is still pending in your account.
HOW TO PAY AN INVOICE IN DINARVETS.COM

When logged in to your dinarvets.com account:
  1. Click STORE Click ORDERS There you will see the pending invoice
  2. Click PAY NOW Enter your billing information
  3. Click CONTINUE to ORDER REVIEW Check to be sure the Order Review TOTAL reflects the correct amount
  4. Enter your credit card info
  5. Check the Terms & Conditions box
  6. Click PLACE ORDER AND PAY

Rest assured that if you accidentally made a double payment, my staff will quickly refund it and all you have to do is submit a support ticket with the details.

- Adam

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, wizard1 said:

I don't want to miss out after being a member since Adam created dinar vets, it would be my luck that if it ever happens I might not be a member. I might be able to afford a 3 month with a discount, you see I am converting Canadian into US at over 30%.

wizard1, Please use this code to assist and our prayers are with you during these difficult times. 

Gift Card:    26733X7636XIE21FZ6HR3

(I will gladly donate more if you are still short for VIP Membership so please advise)

God Bless, 

Tigergorzow

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

15 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I love it when the community comes together! :twothumbs: 

YES, and demonstrates how the DV community really is more of a family to many. And this is the *open* side of the website! The magic on the VIP and OSI side is an incredible and resourceful group in and of itself. 

Many  thanks to all who have replied and become involved in this thread, as well as to those of you who have taken it to heart and included it in your prayers!

• Upvote 4

For those of you that are VIP members, there's more info re: wizard & the gift cards in the VIP Section.   For those that are not, here's what Adam's post in the VIP section says.  And hopefully the link will work if others want to contribute a small amount to John.      And I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, my prayers are with you.     

I just enabled gift cards, try this: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/gift-cards/

Use your own email address, and I think it will generate a code you can pass to wizard1

Let me know if that works! I haven't tested it, but I'll monitor the responses here.

•  
  • Upvote 3

Adam,   I just did a gift card for wizard and entered my email address.   The system emailed me with a transaction #, but my transaction # doesn't look anything like the others above.  So I'm wondering if I did it correctly.    ???

wizard, if I did everything properly, here's the transaction.   If it doesn't work, then let me know & I'll sent in a support ticket to Julie.      Hope this helps you out.  

Transaction ID

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3