Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Earth is rumbling in Iraq!!!

drox

Great post drox! :twothumbs: I hope Shabs is just delaying for the government but it seems like pressure is becoming so strong and the politicians are taking so much time that he may not be able to wait that long.

The more pressure the better as far as I'm concerned. Let's get this RV going.

drox....great article...thanks for the post, and the way that you insert your comments....this is very helpful, and surely saves time answering the obvious questions that would come up.....thanks again for all the hard work you put in

Thanks everyone... I have to do something while I wait, and wait, and wait... Just trying to stay positive and keep the focus on the belief an RV is possible and that it is gonna happen! At this point I am probably trying to prove we aren't all crazy more than the RV liklihood! :D

Doesn't hurt to reach out to Shabs... Who knows, he and Bigfoot might be one in the same. Haha!

• Upvote 1

For those that didn't see it, I posted an article by :DWWW.WND.COM :D . It stated that al-quaeda was back, but operating behind the scenes. this might be whats happening here.

good report drox, you're gonna compete with bigfoot and possum (but not chief v) with posts like sthat