Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 Sept 2017

Adam Montana

9 hours ago, paperboy said:

I went for several years, determined to not go to gmail, but receiving Adam's emails was hit & miss.   Sometimes I got them, sometimes I didn't.   I FINALLY switched over to gmail, and haven't had a problem since. Adam highly recommends everyone use a gmail account.   Put some serious thought into doing that.

I, like PaperBoy, went through the same cycle. Same story. Same problems. Same solution. I am really glad I set up a gmail account since I get all the information from Adam now that way. I, too, suggest You set up a gmail account and switch having Your emails sent there.

All The Best!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DanielM said:

Most everyone in the US who has a cell phone generally has a g-mail account set up when you activate it so go to your settings and change it to that!

I myself have hot-mail  since the beginning never had a problem..

GO RV!

I'm on your side Mr. D.  It's nice to be on the smart side from the start.  Not my usual place but I like it here.

On 9/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, jegou said:

Thanks Adam

I just received your email in the spam.

Met a couple of Kurdish men today and asked what they thought would happen with the referendum. First their mouths dropped open and after a long talk they said it will happen. They have been living here for forty years so who knows.

Jegou

I bet they said it will happen because they want it to happen.