Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 Sept 2017

Adam Montana

36 minutes ago, jegou said:

Thanks Adam

I just received your email in the spam.

Met a couple of Kurdish men today and asked what they thought would happen with the referendum. First their mouths dropped open and after a long talk they said it will happen. They have been living here for forty years so who knows.

Jegou

uhhhhhh????????

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I see you just joined, so I'm going to go outside of my normal "response protocol" - normally I don't respond at all to the responses in my weekly updates. It's not personal to anyone, whether I like them or not, and in fact most of the time I don't even read the responses. (Ok, I usually skim them... but enough about that!)

"Abadi's tweet along with my statements".

I stated that I am a fan of what Abadi has done and is doing. And his tweet was positive. 

So... what more can I really say? I can't give you a specific RV rate or date - that's what the other sites are there for. THIS site, and my posts, are only here to give whatever small guidance I can, whatever insight I can try to provide... I'm not here to gain followers or create an internet frenzy.  

Abadi stated that he wants his people to be rich. I agree that is a good plan and I want him to succeed and I think he has every intention of following through on it.

Good? :) 

You're using a private email/host, so you will have to talk to them about it. The email was sent to you.

:shrug: 

(I'm going to give the same exact answer to everyone else who says "I didn't get it.")

Adam, thank you going the extra mile for me and possibly others in this forum.

I appreciate your efforts in this matter as well as providing a site for normal people to gain knowledge and information. I have seen other sites that seem to pump or engage in hype tactics.

Honest straight forward information is great

Thanks again to you and your staff, as well as the other folks in this forum

Edited by Lucky Dragon
  • Upvote 2

Mr. Adam, I have a question.   I only follow your opinions on this matter and don't follow gurus or rumor sites.  Like you, I'm a long time investor and

I'm not asking for any timeline or guarantees.  I know you're not a fortune teller.  

I realize that this is more of a long term investment with a ton of moving parts that don't normally work well together for anything.  

With that said, it doesn't seem like we are any closer than we were 10 years ago. The last domino or obstacle that we have all been waiting for is the HCL.  But it has been that way for a long time with little to no movement.  

Is there actually motivation for this to happen on all sides or any sides?  Is this a goal for them or just us investors?

Or is this more of a could be a positive investment option if the government will ever work together?  But may not ever kind of thing?

Do you think there is a strong chance that this will never take the next step. Or do you still hypothesize that it will definitely happen?

Thanks Adam, so between the Dinar and looking for work and waiting to hear from recruiters for a job, the key word is to wait, but...........don't try this at home, we are professionals. This ride has been a roller coaster for a lot of years and I know that all of us are ready for it to end. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, jegou said:

Thanks Adam

I just received your email in the spam.

Met a couple of Kurdish men today and asked what they thought would happen with the referendum. First their mouths dropped open and after a long talk they said it will happen. They have been living here for forty years so who knows.

Jegou

I bet they said it will happen because they want it to happen.

On 9/20/2017 at 6:38 PM, webbrlee said:

Do you think there is a strong chance that this will never take the next step. Or do you still hypothesize that it will definitely happen?

He has REPEATEDLY said that there is SO STRONG a chance that it will happen. 

HE IS HERE SIMPLY BECAUSE HE, like so many of us, believe it will happen.

He has spent PLENTY on plans to reap the benefits and the VIPs have been fortunate to be able to join him in these plans.

Forgive my FRANK reaction but this makes it sound like I should remind newbies again:

Please, please, PLEASE  go back and read the pinned articles.

THANKS ADAM FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

auskay - and any others that this may pertain to:     If you aren't using gmail, then that is probably the main reason Adam's email didn't come thru.  I highly recommend getting a gmail account & editing your profile here on DV with that new gmail address.    I went for several years, determined to not go to gmail, but receiving Adam's emails was hit & miss.   Sometimes I got them, sometimes I didn't.   I FINALLY switched over to gmail, and haven't had a problem since. Adam highly recommends everyone use a gmail account.   Put some serious thought into doing that.    

• Upvote 2