Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Obsevation (News Letter)

82Corp.

As of 19 Sep 2017, I have been receiving  ISX News Letters via email.  This is something completely new nor do I recall signing up for this ISX News Letter.  I'm not complaining just wondering how many others have ISX stocks that now receive this letter.  This may be a way of letting the world know Iraq's open for business.  Has anyone checked to see if Iraq has been taken off the (Bad-Boy) list.  In Oct 2010, Iraq was listed / placed on OFAC by U.S. States Department of Treasury by non other than HRC.  link: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx

Prior to Iraq being listed on OFAC I could wire transfer dollars directly to my Al Warka account.  Just curious if anyone has had any luck lately.  

Thanks

• Like 1

Looking back at (BBOB) Bank Of Baghdad as an example back in 2006 their stock was in the $8-$11 range. Today it showing .58 cents.

Today there were 101 companies listed on the ISX. Only 1/3 are trading. It seem over the last few years most all the stock prices have declined. I know I bought many stocks in the $2-$3 range when I first invested and today they are less than $1 or lower. 

My point is are we are the bottom of this swing and all these companies know it? If companies shares were higher and there was a RV how could these companies pay share holders? Just an observation.

Traded Companies            30
    High Companies            1
    Low Companies            12
    General Assembly             2
    Stop trading from ISC             24
    Not traded Companies            44

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2017 at 3:54 AM, jb4388 said:

Earlier this year I transferred my stocks from Warka Bank (in my good name) to Al Karmal. Below is who I helped me. I am very satisfied with the service they provided.

image.jpeg.47005e1f7e0d02cb0ed7e64b7f9c0d72.jpeg

Email taha@isx-karmal.com Website www.isx-karmal.com

Did you transfer warka stocks too? if so can you tell me how to do it..thank you!!!

Unfortunatly not my stocks were sent to the ISX platform

All my stocks were listed with ISX with the exception of Warka , North Soft Drink and one other I cannot recall. I am hoping Warka will be relisted and I will make sure Al Karmal has them in my holdings.

Here is the reply I received from Warka Bank nealy 2 years ago.

Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 12:11 AM

Dear Sir,

Please note that Warka Bank for Invetsment and Finance will resume trading after holding its general assembly meeting and capital increase in accordance with the CBI rehabilitation plan date of which is yet to be set and confirmed all depending on the joint agreement between Warka Board- Management and CBI.

With regards to your current Warka stock holdings you currently own: XXXXXXXX shares.

Our shareholders department will shortly provide you with your stock holdings statement. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jb4388 said:

Unfortunatly not my stocks were sent to the ISX platform

All my stocks were listed with ISX with the exception of Warka , North Soft Drink and one other I cannot recall. I am hoping Warka will be relisted and I will make sure Al Karmal has them in my holdings.

Here is the reply I received from Warka Bank nealy 2 years ago.

Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 12:11 AM

Dear Sir,

Please note that Warka Bank for Invetsment and Finance will resume trading after holding its general assembly meeting and capital increase in accordance with the CBI rehabilitation plan date of which is yet to be set and confirmed all depending on the joint agreement between Warka Board- Management and CBI.

With regards to your current Warka stock holdings you currently own: XXXXXXXX shares.

Our shareholders department will shortly provide you with your stock holdings statement. 

Còuld you tell us the procedure you went through this year to have your stocks transferred? When I tried last year to transfer an open a account with Karmal the gentleman told me there was no record with the ISX of my stocks. I can't get Mr I to respond to any inquiries about my ISX holdings....

Here is what I've done over the past years. My first question to you is are your shares in proxy or in your good name?

June 2009 - Authentication Papers Sent to Warka ( We were told that this was the only way to have Warka proxy shares transferred from proxy to our own name.) Over the years Warka would switch my shares from proxy into my name. The number of share would be correct.

I could send you that info from another site if interested. I do not know now if this will apply. Cost to complete this task was roughly $200 with postage to Warka and the Iraqi consultant in Washington. This allowed Warka to move all shares I bought through them into my name.

Dec 2015- ISX Stock Verification

I had emailed Mr. Issa and asked for my stock update. This time it came from Warka but through the ISX using a different spread sheet. It was different from Warka (they had used Excel in the past). I had an ISX # assigned to my account according to the sheets I received.

I have kept meticulous records of all emails and stock certificates as well as dividends when they were made available. The new spread sheet provided was spot on. Actually I had received some more shares in companies I didn't even know about. I wasn't complaining. $$

This past year I asked Mr. Issa when cash dividends are given are those deposited into our Warka accounts? I have never seen a dividend posted in my Warka account only my interest that is gained. Maybe I have misread the stock company information but if I was wrong surely he would have corrected me in my email?

Aug 2017

I had previously contacted Al Karmal in 2009 and received an account number but never funded it. I sent an email in August and received a reply and send my passport photo again and asked about transferring my Warka shares. I provided my ISX # as well as a copy of my ISX account showing holdings. I was instructed to send Mr. Issa aka. Warka Bank an email letting them know Al Karmal was now handling my account and please provide them with all necessary materials. It took about 2 weeks but it was a smooth transition to switch brokers.

Al Karmal has provided me with a web site to see my stocks and I no longer need to ask them for an updated portfolio. Since it has only been since August I have not received any dividends or splits or bonus shares from any companies I hold. I am hoping as with the rest of the ISX investors for the ISX to regain momentum in the near future. I can remember paying $3-5 per share of a company who is trading at less than $1 Hold on and wait for the upswing, what more do I have to lose?

The real question will be after an RV how will this affect the stocks and how do we calculate our bottom line?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 2:15 PM, jb4388 said:

Here is what I've done over the past years. My first question to you is are your shares in proxy or in your good name?

June 2009 - Authentication Papers Sent to Warka ( We were told that this was the only way to have Warka proxy shares transferred from proxy to our own name.) Over the years Warka would switch my shares from proxy into my name. The number of share would be correct.

I could send you that info from another site if interested. I do not know now if this will apply. Cost to complete this task was roughly $200 with postage to Warka and the Iraqi consultant in Washington. This allowed Warka to move all shares I bought through them into my name.

Dec 2015- ISX Stock Verification

I had emailed Mr. Issa and asked for my stock update. This time it came from Warka but through the ISX using a different spread sheet. It was different from Warka (they had used Excel in the past). I had an ISX # assigned to my account according to the sheets I received.

I have kept meticulous records of all emails and stock certificates as well as dividends when they were made available. The new spread sheet provided was spot on. Actually I had received some more shares in companies I didn't even know about. I wasn't complaining. $$

This past year I asked Mr. Issa when cash dividends are given are those deposited into our Warka accounts? I have never seen a dividend posted in my Warka account only my interest that is gained. Maybe I have misread the stock company information but if I was wrong surely he would have corrected me in my email?

Aug 2017

I had previously contacted Al Karmal in 2009 and received an account number but never funded it. I sent an email in August and received a reply and send my passport photo again and asked about transferring my Warka shares. I provided my ISX # as well as a copy of my ISX account showing holdings. I was instructed to send Mr. Issa aka. Warka Bank an email letting them know Al Karmal was now handling my account and please provide them with all necessary materials. It took about 2 weeks but it was a smooth transition to switch brokers.

Al Karmal has provided me with a web site to see my stocks and I no longer need to ask them for an updated portfolio. Since it has only been since August I have not received any dividends or splits or bonus shares from any companies I hold. I am hoping as with the rest of the ISX investors for the ISX to regain momentum in the near future. I can remember paying $3-5 per share of a company who is trading at less than $1 Hold on and wait for the upswing, what more do I have to lose?

The real question will be after an RV how will this affect the stocks and how do we calculate our bottom line?

Thanks JB for the instructions. This evening I followed your direction and requested an update on my stock holdings and the process for authentication papers transferred out of proxy status into my good name. I will update when I know more.

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2017 at 6:54 AM, jb4388 said:

Earlier this year I transferred my stocks from Warka Bank (in my good name) to Al Karmal. Below is who I helped me. I am very satisfied with the service they provided.

image.jpeg.47005e1f7e0d02cb0ed7e64b7f9c0d72.jpeg

Email taha@isx-karmal.com Website www.isx-karmal.com

Jb4388 I emailed taha last night and got a response back this morning. He said they would be able to transfer my stocks from Warka-it doesn’t seem like it going to be a problem. Awesome! 

Hey so he mentioned a $100 starting fee. Are you aware of any other fees that they charge?

thanks again for your assistance 

That fee will give you online access to your stocks for a year. I have only looked at my page a few times. Waiting for some sort of revalue then I will calculate a sell point. I'm very interested in seeing an RV then how that translates over to shares etc.

You will receive a user name and password from Al Karmal as well.

Best of luck.

• Upvote 2

I emailed him back in regards to the fee, and he said it was basically a one time fee, but if it’s a yearly thing then I’ll have to deal with it.  I emailed him back asking about account minimums and share purchases minimums. Will be following through with the account set up this week. 

Thanks again jb4388

The communication with Al Karmal has been prompt. I still have a bank account with Warka. I just wanted a faster process to access my stocks. Warka has been suspended from trading with the ISX  and I could not get Warka to purchases shares for me. Pointless to have them as a broker if they can't provide customers with that service.

Al Karmal provided me with a link to see my shares and therefore I do not have to go through Warka to ask for a stock update then wait 2-3 weeks or longer for a reply. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jb4388 said:

Can you post what his reply is about share purchases minimums. 

You got it my friend!

In regards to $100:  

$100 fees just for once for account opening will be taken from your first wire transfer, and this is the only fees that we will take.

In regards to minimums:  

There are no minimum charges you can purchase shares in any amount you want there are no limits for purchase share process. And there is no minimum account balance you can send your wire transfer in any amount you want by following some instructions I will send you after you open an account with us.    

If you have any questions don't be hesitated to contact with all regards,

3 hours ago, jb4388 said:

The communication with Al Karmal has been prompt. I still have a bank account with Warka. I just wanted a faster process to access my stocks. Warka has been suspended from trading with the ISX  and I could not get Warka to purchases shares for me. Pointless to have them as a broker if they can't provide customers with that service.

Al Karmal provided me with a link to see my shares and therefore I do not have to go through Warka to ask for a stock update then wait 2-3 weeks or longer for a reply. 

Exactly!!  :bravo: Thank you once again for finding these folks jb4388. How did you do it?