Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 09/20/2017

yota691

September 20, 2017
The Central Bank of Iraq organizes a course on combating money laundering

The Central Bank of Iraq organized a session on combating money laundering, terrorism financing, compliance and risk management for the period from 17 to 20 September 2017, which was held at the Central Bank building under the supervision of the Bank's Banking Studies Center. The course was attended by 61 employees from government and private banks and financial transfer companies.

In order to develop the file to combat money laundering and terrorism financing, the Central Bank will continue to organize such courses and workshops in a number of provinces of Iraq during the coming period.

file-1505897756342.jpg

file-150589778380248.jpg

file-150589781642646.jpg

• Upvote 2

September 20, 2017
Seminar on SME lending

The Central Bank of Iraq branch in Basra on Tuesday, 19 September 2017 and in cooperation with the Chamber of Industry organized a seminar on lending to small and medium enterprises to discuss the issues related to this matter 

The director of the bank's branch, Qasim Rahif, said that the seminar aims to identify the problems and reasons that led to the decline in the granting of loans by the Central Bank by banks to support small and large projects through the participation of bank managers in the province, noting that the bank is working to solve all problems related to grants Loans and to develop appropriate mechanisms to expedite their grant .

file-150589525713488.jpg

file-150589549511698.jpg

file-150589554011811.jpg

file-150589557353414.jpg

• Upvote 3

Iraq, September 23, 2017 

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has organized a course on combating money laundering, terrorism financing, compliance and risk management.

The course was held from 17th to 20th September at the Central Bank building, under the supervision of the banking studies center.

Sixty-one employees from government, private banks and money transfer companies attended the event.

businessnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z15927147

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Thank You Wiljor ............ So . Why 3 days late with this release ???

Disclaimer:  I'm gonna let my mind go all "guru" and turn any headline into "RV Happening NOW"...even though I know better.

The reason they are just now releasing this information is because it was supposed to be a secret "behind closed doors" meeting.  Somebody important got caught and needed an alibi, hence the "we were training on security and fraud prevention...blah, blah, blah"

...Meanwhile the last day of the work week they are at the bank setting up all the extra de la rue machines up and prepping the banks for Sunday morning cash in!

:pirateship:

BOOM! RV NOW!!  :blink::D

Edited by mlay901
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, mlay901 said:

I'm gonna let my mind go all "guru" and turn any headline into "RV Happening NOW"...even though I know better.

The reason they are just now releasing this information is because it was supposed to be a secret "behind closed doors" meeting.  Somebody important got caught and needed an alibi, hence the "we were training on security and fraud prevention...blah, blah, blah"

...Meanwhile the last day of the work week they are at the bank setting up all the extra de la rue machines up and prepping the banks for Sunday morning cash in!

This can be awesome if is true!!! Let’s go RV!

• Upvote 1

Yeah mlay901 go for it!!! :woot::woot:  :lol:

1 hour ago, mlay901 said:

Disclaimer:  I'm gonna let my mind go all "guru" and turn any headline into "RV Happening NOW"...even though I know better.

Edited by nannab