Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis.

Floridian

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

9-22-2017   Newshound Guru Militiaman   Article:  "Kuwait 's economy allocates most of its word in New York about Iraq..." 

Quote:  "The Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah said his country plans to host an international conference next year for donors to support system" rel="">support Iraq, in cooperation and coordination with Baghdad and the international community" 

"This would contribute to strengthening the efforts of national reconciliation among the various components of the Iraqi people and would restore security and stability and preserve the unity, independence and sovereignty of Iraq and create conditions for the start of reconstruction and reconstruction efforts. To their areas."   

The National Reconciliation may be at their finger tips, within hours and not months or weeks now.

A full liberation may just do the trick!  

It has been said yesterday if I read that right, as in 48 hours..

Time has flown by since..

Add This ...

(by don961)

Iraqi oil: the completion of important steps to implement the agreement to export gas to Kuwait

In the economy of 22 September, 2017 

IMG_8488-1-300x189.jpg
Baghdad / SNG

Iraqi oil minister Jabbar Ali Hussein al-Allaibi said on Friday that the joint technical committee between Iraq and Kuwait has taken advanced and important steps to expedite the implementation of the agreement to export Iraqi crude gas surplus from the Rumaila field to Kuwait.

"The Joint Committee has completed all relevant procedures and is now finalizing the implementation of the Convention in the near future," Al-Luaibi said in a statement.

He added that "the agreement provides for the export of 50 million standard cubic feet per day of raw gas from Rumaila field in the province of Basra within the first phase up to 200 million standard cubic feet per day within the second phase of the Convention."

Al-Luaibi described the Kuwaiti side's endorsement of "the great achievement achieved after decades, which puts things in perspective and contributes to the settlement of all outstanding issues between the two countries and enhances bilateral relations and expand investment opportunities and prospects for joint cooperation."

link

• Upvote 4

9-22-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article quote:  "Iraq is close to exporting crude gas to Kuwait as part of an agreement between the two sides, Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said on Thursday."    

He said this is a great achievement achieved after decades, which puts things in perspective and contributes to the settlement of all outstanding issues between the two brotherly countries. 

Maybe the remaining debt to Kuwait is part of this deal.

• Upvote 8

It Sounds Like PayRay's Been Hitting The 'Pot' Stickers At Pei Wei To Have Come Up With This 'High' Of A Pay Day ! :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

9-21-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray   I believe it will come out at a higher rate simply because of the bills that have to be paid... Iraqi's will not be happy with a lower rate... 

When I say higher rate I am talking about a rate that will be more that just 1 to 1....

1.30 dollars to 1 dinar ect for example...

This is how they are going to get the higher notes off of the streets...

Something they have been writing about as of late quite frequently...  

The Iraqi people will not be very happy with a .05 cent to 1 dinar rate in any way shape, or form...

They have been waiting patiently for far too long...

Especially when you have Jordan at 1.40 dollars to 1, and of course Kuwait at 3 plus dollars to 1 dinar... 

9-22-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray   And we have the fact that Iraq has been boasting this past year about the wealth they have within their country...

They are going to need some buying power ASAP...

So that this reconstruction, and rebuilding of their economy process can hit the ground running...

Lots of orchestration leading up to a moment that will be soon upon us...  

It has be a dramatic change in value... 

I am more of the opinion of them coming out at the least the high 2's, and close to 4 dollar range... 

This country is loaded...

One that will instill confidence not only within the ordinary Iraqi citizen...

But the world at large as well that Iraq is back in a huge way...

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I hate to break it to you payray, but have you seen any rioting in the streets these last 13 years over the low value of the dinar ? Did'nt think so. They will be surprised and happy at the same time as everyone else.

payray, your one dumb azz !!

pp

But you have to love a positive guru ..😊

• Upvote 1

More From Pei-Wei Ray ...

:D  :D  :D 

9-22-2017  Intel/Newshound Guru payray   Article: 

"Iraqi oil: the completion of important steps to implement the agreement to export gas to Kuwait"   

Quote:  "Al-Luaibi described the Kuwaiti side's endorsement of "the great achievement achieved after decades, which puts things in perspective and contributes to the settlement of all outstanding issues between the two countries and works to strengthen bilateral relations and expand investment opportunities and prospects for joint cooperation."   

This is exactly why I believe that Iraq's currency will be on par with Kuwait's...

If not more rated higher per dollar...

Don't think that the currency value of Iraq is not important to this nation's people when compared to their Kuwaiti neighbors... 

With far more resources, and the wealth they have been touting about, look for a dramatic increase in the Iraqi dinar...

In my humble opinion of course...

• Upvote 3

On 9/19/2017 at 9:01 PM, Bakken said:

I have had my dinar since 2005. Picked it up at Camp Bucca, as much as I would like to see this happen.  I can't read into these news articles and say hmmmmm this sounds like it's happening.   

True words Bakken. True words. My sentiment exactly. Time will tell.

• Upvote 3