Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis.

Floridian

12 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/20/has-asset-forfeiture-gone-too-far-truck-seizure-case-sparks-outrage-call-for-change.html

Speaking of the U.S. and being glad one is somewhere else...Yeah, this is a huge reason why I will never return to AmeriKa...

WOW!!!!!  

I'm so glad you will never return.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Drj, have not seen you in awhile. Are things going ok?

Great to see you, Chuck!

All good!   I am here almost everyday but the problem is that I get busy with patients and then forget to post! :)

I am looking forward to meeting up with you and others when this ride ENDS!  

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, drj said:

Great to see you, Chuck!

All good!   I am here almost everyday but the problem is that I get busy with patients and then forget to post! :)

I am looking forward to meeting up with you and others when this ride ENDS!  

For sure, there is a ton of folks I am interesting in meeting. Being VIP I am sure we are going to meet at one of Adam's meeting.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

So, I don’t know much but in your opinion guys, do you see this actually happening by the 25th? Is that the date that we are looking at?  I’m just curious! 

Im really excited about this statement by Abadi and I can dream big! 

This is Iraq, pray for the best and plan on the worst.    :twocents:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/20/has-asset-forfeiture-gone-too-far-truck-seizure-case-sparks-outrage-call-for-change.html

Speaking of the U.S. and being glad one is somewhere else...Yeah, this is a huge reason why I will never return to AmeriKa...

Scary time here. I know many VIPs are looking to go global when this hits. Just need a place to cruise in my Porsche. Had one and lost it in the Obama years.  

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Now it is 9/21 / 2017 ... They had 2 days ,  hope by the weekend it is done

9-21-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   I am glad to see that Iraq is openly speaking about full liberation of their country if I read that right today. 

They have made immense progress under the leadership of Abadi. They deserve a leader like him to bring peace, unity and reconciliation. They now deserve to have what that brings too.

A fully convertible currency that is not restricted and is back to her former glory! 

Let's see if that holds true, they are the ones who said that it will be... 

Today is the 21st of the month.

We have read where that is the day business owners submit if you will the data for the remittance's to be paid on the 28th of the month. 

I wonder if that holds true today?

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

You are blind if you cannot see America has problems.  If you think calling Civil Forfeiture is an insult to the U.S. then you are the one with the problem.

I am not blind.  I see that America has problems but I am not one of them. I was not talking about civil forfeiture.  I was insulted by  what you said:

"Speaking of the U.S. and being glad one is somewhere else...Yeah, this is a huge reason why I will never return to AmeriKa..."

And also upset that no one seems to care that you speak this way.  Everyone ignored it.  I'm old enough to remember when people had respect.

How would you like it if I disparaged Mexico, your home?  I have too much respect to talk badly about another person's home country, no matter the problems.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So, I see nobody cares that their country is again insulted.

That's why we have the problems we have.

I didn't realize I was in with a group of Liberals.

It's not that people don't care that he insulted America, it's that everyone simply considered the source. 

Also, you should know arguing with him is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.

After a while you realize, THE PIG LOVES IT. :lmao::eek:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's not that people don't care that he insulted America, it's that everyone simply considered the source. 

Also, you should know arguing with him is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.

After a while you realize, THE PIG LOVES IT. :lmao::eek:

Ah, thank you LGD.  I haven't been posting here that long and I didn't know that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

Mark Ur Islamic Calenders ! :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

The office of Mr. Sistani announced tomorrow the holy month of Muharram

Thursday, September 21 2017

The office of the supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, announced that Friday will be the first day of the holy month of Muharram for the new Hijri year 1439.

"Friday is the first day of the holy month of Muharram," a statement from his office said.

At the threshold of Husseiniya in the holy city of Karbala, Thursday evening, the ceremony of replacing the banner of the Imam Hussein's dome (AH) from Al-Hamra to the Black, marked the beginning of the month of Muharram.

LINK

Crap, another holiday ???

pp

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Mark Ur Islamic Calenders ! :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

The office Mr. Sistani announced tomorrow the holy month of Muharram

Thursday, September 21 2017

The office of the supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, announced that Friday will be the first day of the holy month of Muharram for the new Hijri year 1439.

"Friday is the first day of the holy month of Muharram," a statement from his office said.

At the threshold of Husseiniya in the holy city of Karbala, Thursday evening, the ceremony of replacing the banner of the Imam Hussein's dome (AH) from Al-Hamra to the Black, marked the beginning of the month of Muharram.

LINK

King of the one liner

Lol

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 1