Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis.

Floridian

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

HUH?   Are you kidding?  What's the difference who posts it?

Oh take it easy! Can't a guy bust another guys chops?? Been here a long time.. have seen articles that were false so, it is likely a Twitter post could also be false. I'm not mad at ya, I loved the info! 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Is there a link were we can read the whole article? :reading-newspaper:

I am so pumped right now !! Thxs Floridian !!  :moneybag::backflip: :bagofmoney:

pp

There's no article about it.  It's something Abadi said on Twitter.

I wish there was an article.  That was quite a statement for Abadi to make, without further explanation.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Boozer said:

Talk is Cheep . Lets see some action. like your 18 on prom night, not 90 in a nursing home 

Iraq Would Be The 90 Year Old In A Walker Trying To 'Chase' After An IMF Nurse For A Blue Pill ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

Perhaps Just Waiting For The Liberation Moment ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Abadi: We are in the final stages of liberating the entire land and securing borders

In security September 20, 2017 

7428A793-E616-4AC9-B1CE-8D324EBEC867-100

Baghdad / SNG

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi, on Wednesday, that the security forces in the final stages to liberate the entire territory and secure the border.

"The Prime Minister and the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces are inspecting the military preparations in the Shiala area at the line of resistance towards the left coast of Sharqat," the statement said. The remaining areas. "

"We are in the final stages of liberating the entire territory and securing the borders," Abadi said. "The victories of our heroes against the oppressor weakened him everywhere and he lost his ability to rally and resorted to his cowardly style of hitting civilians when he targeted them on the highway between Dhi Qar and Muthanna."

"We defend our citizens and all components, regardless of their affiliations, and we have assured our forces of the importance of protecting civilians and their property, in addition to protecting our heroes."

link

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

9-20-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray    The Media Office the PM- Twitter... 

"Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis."    

If that does not get the Iraqi citizens just a little excited!...

All I can say is that I hope they deliver simply because there seems to be a buildup of sorts... 

A huge party on Thursday evening, putting up giant screens at the parliament building, the CBI governor sponsoring this huge event along with bank representatives, and last but not least, all of this talk of increasing the dinar's value during this last year...

The CBI governor is even going to be at this gathering during this World Peace gathering... Why I ask?...   

Not trying to give anyone false hope, but if we are not just a little excited about this coming week...

Being a little enlivened is not such a bad thing is it?... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Oh Man, the 24th I leave for a week of camping and boating stuck in my little motor home and I know where there is a nice 27 footer a couple blocks away....I guess I will have to wait until I get back to see if this came to light. Or maybe something will happen tomorrow and I could bust my butt getting everything switch out to a new coach:)

Karsten

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

9-20-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray    The Media Office the PM- Twitter... 

"Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis."    

If that does not get the Iraqi citizens just a little excited!...

All I can say is that I hope they deliver simply because there seems to be a buildup of sorts... 

A huge party on Thursday evening, putting up giant screens at the parliament building, the CBI governor sponsoring this huge event along with bank representatives, and last but not least, all of this talk of increasing the dinar's value during this last year...

The CBI governor is even going to be at this gathering during this World Peace gathering... Why I ask?...   

Not trying to give anyone false hope, but if we are not just a little excited about this coming week...

Being a little enlivened is not such a bad thing is it?... 

If a Guru said it, It's got to be True..I like all of you are wanting off this ride and ride off into the sun set and finely enjoy Life.

3 minutes ago, Boozer said:

If a Guru said it, It's got to be True..I like all of you are wanting off this ride and ride off into the sun set and finely enjoy Life.

Payray is not a Guru.  He's a very smart poster on PD.  He doesn't have "intel".  He's a "newshound".

Dinar Guru calls everyone they quote a "guru" of some sort.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bakken said:

I have had my dinar since 2005. Picked it up at Camp Bucca, as much as I would like to see this happen.  I can't read into these news articles and say hmmmmm this sounds like it's happening.   

I have mine so long that when I pulled it of safe the guy on the bill was wearing an glasses.   :lol:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Afternoon Chuck. Hope we can swap umbrella drinkls in the near future. This is looking like we may finally be sliding into home plate !!

pp

It does seem that things are finally turning our way. This is a very positive statement, it is the follow through I am interested in.  

• Upvote 3