Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Giant Screen In The Parliament Square .. Why?

DinarThug

On 9/17/2017 at 11:19 AM, DinarThug said:

A giant screen in the Parliament Square .. Why?'

A giant screen in the Parliament Square .. Why?

Baghdad: Al-Furat News} opens shortly after a giant screen in the courtyard of the House of Representatives.

"The screen to announce the results of the upcoming elections and set in the entrance of the House of Representatives in the main arena of the Council," said the director of the Electoral Commission, Aziz al-Kikani in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it. "The opening of the screen will be attended by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, deputies, chairman and members of the Board of Commissioners." He called on the media to cover "this important event represents a qualitative shift in the work of the Electoral Commission." The Electoral Commission has confirmed its efforts to announce the results of the upcoming elections on the same day and it will be a screen in the House of Representatives and another inside the headquarters of the Commission and will contract to rent giant screens deployed in the capital and provinces to publish the results of each political entity moment by moment of polling stations.

http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=150066

9-21-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray   [Big Screen TV erected , 

“The screen will be for the purpose of announcing the results of the upcoming elections and placed at the entrance of the House of Representatives..." 

Other articles had said that Abadi will be in NEW YORK to give a speech to the UN on Thursday the 21. ] 

The local elections were cancelled...unto further notice... 

They were supposed to be on the 16th of Sept...

They informed the public via the media on the 17th... I wonder who showed up only to find out no voting...  

It would not surprise me if there is a smoke screen of sorts going on here...

Abadi is playing the rope a dope as to whether or not he is going to New York, or sticking around in his native country... 

Interesting time, and this has the potential of being a very eventful week for the Iraqi people, as well as us dinar investors... 

I am a bit stoked about it frankly...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, nannab said:

6 minutes ago, nannab said:

What is it with all of these negs popping up someone having a bad day?  Oh well

Gotta be a newbie hitting the wrong button. Who would neg Chuck for goodness sake???

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nannab said:

Dinar Thug even got a couple go figure.

That Clown Probably Deserved It ! :o

But Definitely Not My Buddy Chuck ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

Fyi - As Of Right Now The Big Screen Is Only Showing Luigi Celebrating Bruce's Latest Rumor ! :blink:

Image result for funny big screen gifs

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Remember we have been through this big screen set up before and nothing ever happened.  Just sayin........

As LGD always says, one day, SUDDENLY it'll happen! In the meantime... we watch and wait. We scrutinize their news, our understanding, GOI's movements, and their intentions! Why? Because That's Just The Way We Roll!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

Those screens....are for what's coming on the 23rd...not just an rv...but a new mahdi in town. Aka..the one they've been waiting for...

As far as US are concerned... HOLD ON post RV to something solid and not just your dinars. As the shaking gets worse. Just believe that God will rescue you no matter how bad the shaking is always continue to keep your faith in the Lord.

My friends tell me Oct 1 is when the pole shift officially starts...in a few short days every mountain will be moved from its place just like it's written in the Book of Relevalation. Store up with rv proceeds on everything. Do not be the one to gain the world only to shortly lose everything thereafter. Therefore hear the trumpet ringing in your conscious and re strengthen your relationship with your First Love and know that everything will be awesome soon :') 

Our Rescuer is sending His army in a few days. Recognize them and don't be afraid of the man children  because they are sent here by Jesus to take the kingdoms of the world and make them the kingdoms of God. Rejoice and hold on! God be with us All.

You do realize that God NEVER said anything about us living on a planet?

20 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I know. Perhaps on a Monday soon they will stream the hanging of a convicted Al-Maliki. On Tuesday they will announce the recovery of all the money Maliki stole.  On Wednesday they will then announce the RV we have all been waiting for. Yeah that's it; that's the ticket.

I'd watch that one for sure.

56 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

As LGD always says, one day, SUDDENLY it'll happen! In the meantime... we watch and wait. We scrutinize their news, our understanding, GOI's movements, and their intentions! Why? Because That's Just The Way We Roll!!! :twothumbs:

EXACTOMUDO, 

SUDDENLY

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Not exactly sure that I see what you're saying,................

Psalm 37:29 King James Version

29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

Even when I use your version of the NAB

Psalm 37:29New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

29 The righteous will inherit the earth
    and dwell in it forever.

Not only does the NAB not say that the earth is a planet, but by stating that the righteous will dwell, " IN ", the earth it is clearly denoting that 

the earth is a vault in which everything is put into it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Fuzz, here we go again with another thread off the rails  :facepalm1:

pp

Yeppers....PP, it seems like we get the Anti Trumpers sorta In Line  and Now it is the Bible Thumpers. If you all want to preach and bicker back and Forth please go find a Forum meant for those issues and stop dragging the Board members into You Drama.

I want nothing more than to read about the Dinar and what is going on....This Bickering Back and forth over Biblical Issues, connotations and meaning has nothing what so ever to do with Big Screen TV's all over Iraq. 

At least Bustin Shab's and B/A over liberal issues is in that Forum

Just my .02 cent worth.

Karsten

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Yeppers....PP, it seems like we get the Anti Trumpers sorta In Line  and Now it is the Bible Thumpers. If you all want to preach and bicker back and Forth please go find a Forum meant for those issues and stop dragging the Board members into You Drama.

I want nothing more than to read about the Dinar and what is going on....This Bickering Back and forth over Biblical Issues, connotations and meaning has nothing what so ever to do with Big Screen TV's all over Iraq. 

Just my .02 cent worth.

Karsten

I imagine at some point we'll be " debating " The Flat Earth Society. "

I brought that up at a party ( jokingly ) a while back and you'd thought I just poured gasoline on the fire . . . 

The art of lively debate is a LOST art these days - Religion & Politics are Flash Points now for contentious argument. So much for this thread, huh.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, shawnee said:

i believe the iraq elections are next year in  sept.     possible kurd referendum  next week .

I wonder what the 25th of September will bring - I do believe that is still the date for the referendum. Fireworks or a Fizzle Stick ? It's been suggested this weekend might bring some important developments - This is Iraq so I'm not holding my breath.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I wonder what the 25th of September will bring - I do believe that is still the date for the referendum. Fireworks or a Fizzle Stick ? It's been suggested this weekend might bring some important developments - This is Iraq so I'm not holding my breath.

Well 10 we will find out in a couple of day's. Everything being crossed. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Just my .02 cent worth.

Karsten

Couldn't agree more.......thank you 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I imagine at some point we'll be " debating " The Flat Earth Society. "

I brought that up at a party ( jokingly ) a while back and you'd thought I just poured gasoline on the fire . . . 

The art of lively debate is a LOST art these days - Religion & Politics are Flash Points now for contentious argument. So much for this thread, huh.

10 Years, I know nothing about the Flat Earth Society.....I will stand my grounds as a Conservative and hope this Country gets back on track.....As for Religion....I was always thought to stay away from that issue. I don't push my beliefs on other, O don't and wont teach ramble or quote scripture unless maybe it Came from the John M. Brown book of the 1911, John Garand and the M1-M14 or the BAR and who helped who do what to get it done.

Maybe some chat about Duntov and early corvette Designs and what was better C2-C3-C4 or C5....I don't like the C-6 lights myself.

I will debate a lot of things but I also have forum to go to for those issues and discussions....I don't come here to chat about 1911 vs Glocks, I don't come here to talk Mustang or Corvette....We are here to learn just what is going on with one thing....The Dinar. 

If I want a Sermon I will go to Church on Sunday and listen to them Preach....Sorry, not Sunday.

I am honestly thinking I would rather banter with Shab's and B/A over Trump.

Debate....Glock Vs 1911

9MM vs 45 ACP

Hummer H3 vs Jeep

Merc Vs Evinrude or Johnson

I will discuss anything....Just don't force You Beliefs or Me and I wont do the same either.

Karsten

• Upvote 6