Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF: 2018 Iraqi draft budget won't 'cover the needs' of Kurdistan

DinarThug

7 minutes ago, Dinar4Dinner said:

Can't they just pump harder and longer until even more oil gushes out, making everyone happier?B)

That is a great idea! . I was also thinking why don't they dedicate new oil/gas wells to certain projects

in each area?  Just thinking way out of the box?

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to IMF: 2018 Iraqi draft budget won't 'cover the needs' of Kurdistan

Kurdistan cabinet votes on draft law regulating salaries of employees and retirees

From 2017-12-21 at 19:54 (Baghdad time)

POIW.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region, on Thursday, the draft law regulating the salaries of employees and retirees, while discussing with the team of experts of the International Monetary Fund to ensure the share of the province of the federal budget for 2018 according to the Iraqi constitution.

"The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Region discussed during the meeting today draft draft law reform and the organization of public service and retirement and salaries and allowances, grants and privileges in the Kurdistan region," noting that "the Council approved the draft and turned it into a parliament Territory to vote ".

The statement added that "the Council discussed with the team of experts of the International Monetary Fund to ensure the share of the Kurdistan region of the federal budget for the year 2018 according to the Iraqi constitution," pointing out "to postpone several proposals on the organization of salaries of Asayish forces and Peshmerga, will not affect their living conditions. 6 n

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, stangernan said:

Your welcome!  Hope you saved it my post disappeared :lol:

Here’s A Little Bit Different Version That Shouldn’t Get Removed Since I’ve Posted It Here In The Past ! ;) 

Do you know Jack Schmidt?
Jack Schmidt is the son of Awe Schmidt and Oh Schmidt.
Awe Schmidt, the fertilizer magnate, married Oh Schmidt, the owner of the Kneedeep Schmidt Inn.
Jack Schmidt married Noe Schmidt and they had six children.
Holy Schmidt, their first, passed on shortly after childbirth.
Next came twin sons, Deep Schmidt and Dip Schmidt, two daughters, Fulla Schmidt and Giva Schmidt, then another son, Bull Schmidt.
Deep Schmidt married Dumb Schmidt, a high school dropout.
Dip Schmidt married Lotta Schmidt and they have a son named Chicken Schmidt.
Fulla Schmidt and Giva Schmidt married the Happens brothers.
The Schmidt-Happens children are Dawg Schmidt, Byrd Schmidt, and Horace Schmidt.
Bull Schmidt just married a spicy little number named Pisa Schmidt and they are awaiting the arrival of their first Baby Schmidt.
Now... you know the story of Jack Schmidt !!!

:D     :D     :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=156388

Deputy: emergency session of parliament next week to approve the budget

Deputy: an emergency session of parliament next week to approve the budget

2017/12/21 21:09 
A deputy from the coalition of state law Haider Mawla, an emergency session of the House of Representatives next week.

"I expect during the next week to call the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri to an emergency session to approve the budget in addition to completing the paragraphs of the election law." 

The House of Representatives has received this month a draft bill of the budget of 2018 from the government in what Prime Minister Haider Abadi last Tuesday expressed his hope to approve the budget quickly.
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region, on Thursday, the draft law regulating the salaries of employees and retirees, while discussing with the team of experts of the International Monetary Fund to ensure the share of the province of the federal budget for 2018 according to the Iraqi constitution.

"The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Region discussed during the meeting today draft draft law reform and the organization of public service and retirement and salaries and allowances, grants and privileges in the Kurdistan region," noting that "the Council approved the draft and turned it into a parliament Territory to vote ".

The statement added that "the Council discussed with the team of experts of the International Monetary Fund to ensure the share of the Kurdistan region of the federal budget for the year 2018 according to the Iraqi constitution," pointing out "to postpone several proposals on the organization of salaries of Asayish forces and Peshmerga, will not affect their living conditions.

They voted on this same thing ... AGAIN ? Is this an annual bi-annual thing, like they have to renew it every 6 or 12 months. Have they ever really passed it, published it, and implemented it ? EVER? :wacko:  Complete the election laws Mr Abadi yes, but also complete the HCL, all while paying the Kurds their fair share give them 17% if only to keep them all calm, after cutting of their ability to smuggle oil to the black market.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Here’s A Little Bit Different Version That Shouldn’t Get Removed Since I’ve Posted It Here In The Past ! ;) 

Do you know Jack Schmidt?
Jack Schmidt is the son of Awe Schmidt and Oh Schmidt.
Awe Schmidt, the fertilizer magnate, married Oh Schmidt, the owner of the Kneedeep Schmidt Inn.
Jack Schmidt married Noe Schmidt and they had six children.
Holy Schmidt, their first, passed on shortly after childbirth.
Next came twin sons, Deep Schmidt and Dip Schmidt, two daughters, Fulla Schmidt and Giva Schmidt, then another son, Bull Schmidt.
Deep Schmidt married Dumb Schmidt, a high school dropout.
Dip Schmidt married Lotta Schmidt and they have a son named Chicken Schmidt.
Fulla Schmidt and Giva Schmidt married the Happens brothers.
The Schmidt-Happens children are Dawg Schmidt, Byrd Schmidt, and Horace Schmidt.
Bull Schmidt just married a spicy little number named Pisa Schmidt and they are awaiting the arrival of their first Baby Schmidt.
Now... you know the story of Jack Schmidt !!!

:D     :D     :D

Awesome TY!!

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, newbieDA said:

All I know is this...

1) IQD is way undervalued ex. bitcoin is more.

2) IQD has to go international, which should go crazy at launch.

Note: how, when, and how again; I don't have clue.

You can strike "newbie" from your logon.  You have now mastered the dinar, welcome. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

newbieDA

• newbieDA

34 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You can strike "newbie" from your logon.  You have now mastered the dinar, welcome. :lol:

But U Can Keep The DumbA$$ For Having Invested In An Exotic Foreign Currency ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Wiljor, everything going well for you?

Couldn't be better my friend, the holiday season is here, kids are all around, Cryptos are doing ok, health is good. Thanks for asking Chuck :twothumbs: 

Now, if we can just get something going with the Dinar :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Couldn't be better my friend, the holiday season is here, kids are all around, Cryptos are doing ok, health is good. Thanks for asking Chuck :twothumbs: 

Now, if we can just get something going with the Dinar :eyebrows:

Darn right, if we can get something started I could get down there for a cold one.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

newbieDA

• newbieDA

But U Can Keep The DumbA$$ For Having Invested In An Exotic Foreign Currency ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

lol ya, waiting sucks :rocking-chair:

I was actually thrown into it, long story, but went to help someone with research and I got a vested interest now.

:praying: I pray a lot but I do get fed up. It is you all they make this the best part, you all are great.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

You're not alone in feeling that the rug has just been pulled out from underneath your feet . . . Come 1 January 2018 - - - it will be 15 years for me in this investment and many rugs yanked out from beneath my feet. :rocking-chair:

:rocking-chair:We will figure this out. Waiting til then with you.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Parliament to resume its meetings on Wednesday with the first reading of the budget bill

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

The House of Representatives resumed its third parliamentary session for the fourth legislative year of the second legislative term, on Wednesday, by reading a number of bills including the draft federal budget law.

"The agenda for the Wednesday session includes the first reading of the draft federal budget bill for the year 2018 and the completion of the vote on the proposal of the Nursing Association Law, the resignation of the member of the House of Representatives and the constitutional oath of the alternative, in addition to the first reading of the proposed law The first amendment to the law of the anti-terrorism No. 31 of 2016 and the first reading of the draft law on quarantine No. 76 of 2012.

He added that "the agenda includes discussing the proposed law of the House of Representatives and its composition and draft law amending the penalties contained in the Penal Code No. 11 of 1969 amending, and discuss the law of Turkmen rights and the proposal of the law of Samarra, the capital of Islamic culture."

It is worth mentioning that both the Kurdish blocs and the Sunni blocs have many observations on the draft budget for the federal year 2018, and the deputies of the province of Basra threatened to reject the project in the event of non-payment of dues of the province.

Read It And Weep ! :o  

Tears On My Keyboard ... 

:D  :D  :D  

LINK

Parliament to resume its meetings on Wednesday with the first reading of the budget bill

22:35 - 02/01/2018   
%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

The House of Representatives resumed its third parliamentary session for the fourth legislative year of the second legislative term, on Wednesday, by reading a number of bills including the draft federal budget law.

"The agenda for the Wednesday session includes the first reading of the draft federal budget bill for the year 2018 and the completion of the vote on the proposal of the Nursing Association Law, the resignation of the member of the House of Representatives and the constitutional oath of the alternative, in addition to the first reading of the proposed law The first amendment to the law of the anti-terrorism No. 31 of 2016 and the first reading of the draft law on quarantine No. 76 of 2012.

He added that "the agenda includes discussing the proposed law of the House of Representatives and its composition and draft law amending the penalties contained in the Penal Code No. 11 of 1969 amending, and discuss the law of Turkmen rights and the proposal of the law of Samarra, the capital of Islamic culture."

It is worth mentioning that both the Kurdish blocs and the Sunni blocs have many observations on the draft budget for the federal year 2018, and the deputies of the province of Basra threatened to reject the project in the event of non-payment of dues of the province.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1