Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 Sept. 2017

Adam Montana

Sandfly Adam and your awesome Mods!  After last week I decided to stay strapped into my rocket seat waitin' for the grand takeoff...I thought that was a great idea...but whew...my bladder is killin' me  now w/o a rest stop...so for my sake can you let me know if we're gonna make it before I have some kinda accident!!! :blink: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam,

Many evacuees from Florida came to Dothan, Alabama.  As a pastor, I called the Salvation Army and asked what the community needed. He plugged us in and I am amazed at what was accomplished.  Blessings on you for your contribution to the Salvation Army.  I'm with you and with them.

Best definition I have heard on the definition of Prosperity, having the time and the resources to do what God asks when asks. 

Go RV!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, keylime said:

Thanks Adam for the update...and thank you GOD we got our power back tonight!!! We survived Irma here in Miami although I am still cutting trees and limbs and branches but nothing hit our house...Thank you Lord, God is Good!!!  Now let's get the RV started!!!

Sandfly for the update...so glad to hear Keylime...much to be thankful for indeed!!! :peace:

• Upvote 1