Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi postponed his trip to New York to make a firm decision on the referendum with the cabinet

yota691

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them

this was taken from the United Nations site.

The theme for 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.”

http://www.un.org/en/events/peaceday/

WOW, Chilling.

Just give me some good riding and fishing time.

Thx

FWD

GO RV

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Papster said:

In the past next week usually meant this week.  Could it be this week?   GO DINAR

I just checked and the 72nd General Assembly started 9/12 and runs through 9/25.....So if Abadi is looking to meet with as many World Leaders as possible to discuss rebuilding Iraq I would think he would be there now.

It seems to 10-15th were dates getting a lot of talk and them the 25th or possibly before......No one is gonna start rebuilding a war torn country without some way of making a profit.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

1986 was declared the international year of peace and security and NOTHING happened...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Year_of_Peace

This will be another false prophecy done by you know who.

Another useless bash by the Jehovah Witless, 

You know reading comprehension is a must when operating in an online forum.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety. Not, "peace and security"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I thought you blocked me.  You wrote a page and a half of how I was the devil and that you were the righteous one that was blocking me.  If you um, blocked me, you wouldn´t see anything I write.  So was that a lie before?

Please try and keep the the subject at hand. I won't allow this to go south, as you wish, this time.

Oh, and I never called you the, "DEVIL", you're simply not that slick. SORRY

What do you have to say about the FACT that in 1986 it was, "peace and security", but in 2017 it is, "Peace and Safety"? 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I thought you blocked me.  You wrote a page and a half of how I was the devil and that you were the righteous one that was blocking me.  If you um, blocked me, you wouldn´t see anything I write.  So was that a lie before?

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Another useless bash by the Jehovah Witless, 

You know reading comprehension is a must when operating in an online forum.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety. Not, "peace and security"

here we are again with Old Timers getting off on a some Religious Rant and ruining a great info thread that could mean something.......I can see the Political Threads and the disagreement/personal liberal views of a few......That is something that is to be expected.

Now the Religious views here are getting just a bit to personal for a Public/Dinar info Forum and starting to cause issues worse than those with Political backing.

No offense to LGD, Bot or anyone else here but this really isn't the place to be forcing your Personal religious Beliefs on the entire forum and than starting to bicker back and forth over who siad this or misquoted that......

The last post this got start on was another great post and I totally blew it off as it was turning into the same as this....Nothing but bickering over Religion.

Can we all just back off a little, This has been a tense ride for sure with so many High Hopes getting Dashed time after time....We are all here for the same reason...The Dinars, maybe blow some tunes in the Music Vid section, or just shoot crap about nothing.........I don't come here for Sunday Teachings, Religious Guidance or Spiritual Blessings.

Just saying.....let's get back to the matter at hand, Dinars and this UN General Session.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

here we are again with Old Timers getting off on a some Religious Rant and ruining a great info thread that could mean something.......I can see the Political Threads and the disagreement/personal liberal views of a few......That is something that is to be expected.

Now the Religious views here are getting just a bit to personal for a Public/Dinar info Forum and starting to cause issues worse than those with Political backing.

No offense to LGD, Bot or anyone else here but this really isn't the place to be forcing your Personal religious Beliefs on the entire forum and than starting to bicker back and forth over who siad this or misquoted that......

The last post this got start on was another great post and I totally blew it off as it was turning into the same as this....Nothing but bickering over Religion.

Can we all just back off a little, This has been a tense ride for sure with so many High Hopes getting Dashed time after time....We are all here for the same reason...The Dinars, maybe blow some tunes in the Music Vid section, or just shoot crap about nothing.........I don't come here for Sunday Teachings, Religious Guidance or Spiritual Blessings.

Just saying.....let's get back to the matter at hand, Dinars and this UN General Session.

Karsten

Let me start by saying that you're right and I will not post in this thread again. 

But I must first clarify that my original post WAS  on topic. 

And that it was someone else with an agenda who can not stand the thought that people might hear the truth ,who is attempting to derail the thread.

Have at it, I'm out, back to MY THREADS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Let me start by saying that you're right and I will not post in this thread again. 

But I must first clarify that my original post WAS  on topic. 

And that it was someone else with an agenda who can not stand the thought that people might hear the truth ,who is attempting to derail the thread.

Have at it, I'm out, back to MY THREADS

LGD,

I meant no disrespect or Ill to either side and O wont take sides in a matter I know nothing about. I know you have deep Religious Feeling and know of what of talk about....While I am in no way as knowledgeable or well Versed as you are I still have my Person Beliefs  and as such I just keep those to myself.

That is unless you want to discuss how my Harley are better than you Harley

dscn10356.jpg

dscn10282.jpg

Karsten

• Upvote 5

Thanks Yota...After Iraq is released from Chapter VII by the UN...Chapter 8 in a nutshell is nothing more than basically the Policies and Procedures of the International guidelines on monetary etiquette....Iraq must sign and agree upon Chapter 8 to guarantee the international world that Iraq accepts the conditions of Chapter 8....

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Well said Karsten. Totally agree with you.!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The U.N. Security Council brought Iraq one step closer on Thursday to ending United Nations sanctions imposed on Baghdad more than two decades ago after former President Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait In 1990.

The 15-member council unanimously agreed that the issue of missing Kuwaiti people, property and archives should be dealt with under Chapter 6 of the U.N. Charter - which urges countries to peacefully resolve any conflicts - instead of Chapter 7.

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi postponed his trip to New York to make a firm decision on the referendum with the cabinet