Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banking calendar attracts large foreign capital

yota691

I hope you and LB are right Chuck.... The reduction in note counts is the only thing that makes this work the way we'd like.... otherwise I'm gonna kick myself for putting money in dinar instead of buying bitcoin back when it was $13 bucks.... the dinar made more sense to me than imaginary cyberspace coins that anyone could invent every other week..... not to say I won't take some of the dinar proceeds and play in cyberspace cryptos but still..... would love to see us all be proven right for giving Iraq a chance to return to its former glory and take us along for the ride ;) 

• Upvote 8

40 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I hope you and LB are right Chuck.... The reduction in note counts is the only thing that makes this work the way we'd like.... otherwise I'm gonna kick myself for putting money in dinar instead of buying bitcoin back when it was $13 bucks.... the dinar made more sense to me than imaginary cyberspace coins that anyone could invent every other week..... not to say I won't take some of the dinar proceeds and play in cyberspace cryptos but still..... would love to see us all be proven right for giving Iraq a chance to return to its former glory and take us along for the ride ;) 

Man, I hope Laid Back and I am right too. If not this could go south real quick and I have 15 plus years in.  The upside is I meet some great folks here.  

• Upvote 9

18 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Laid Back, glad you posted this, I referenced this in another post and gave you the authorship. They have been pulling dinar in for some time now.  I agree, we have to be really close or at least knocking at the door. I have heard both, 2 and 10 years with 10 being the latest. More specifically, that they would coexist for 10 years.  I also remember them stating that they can cover and RV at that point. There was also a document floating around saying that they were looking to RV at $1.13 or $1.17, something like that. My guess if it goes that route it will 1 to 1 with the change being the spread. With the spread alone they should make a good buck. 

Thanks CF, 

The document is a feasibility study done by the ministry of planning. The rate in the study $1.13

Go RV

Go soon

• Upvote 11

I have 7 years in now and even though I've been patient my patience is wearing thin because I could be using the money I invested for a few other things by now. :/ If I lose all that money it will suck but I'm in it to the end either way.

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks CF, 

The document is a feasibility study done by the ministry of planning. The rate in the study $1.13

Go RV

Go soon

Thanks LB. I remember the document, just getting to old to remember the good stuff. $1.13 was it. If they use the .13 they could make a good chunk of money there. Thanks again. :tiphat:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

I have 7 years in now and even though I've been patient my patience is wearing thin because I could be using the money I invested for a few other things by now. :/ If I lose all that money it will suck but I'm in it to the end either way.

I hear you, mine is so thin it like looking through glass. :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Normals Rashid, welcome to DV and I'm with you, Abadi is the Man! He has done more for Iraq in three years than Maliki did in the eight years he was PM. I won't even go in to the damage Maliki caused. I nominate him for time magazine man of the year.

thanks for welcoming  me ... everything happens have the reason . actually 5 years ago i dont believe everything about dinars when my family got excited  . Im reading and research after that  ... now here with people love about money and have many acknowladgeble ! i hope this page can discuss give a news about everything currency have big potential to be rich .

Edited by normala rashid
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 9/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

instead of buying bitcoin back when it was $13 bucks

I'm kicking myself right now I didn't delve into it when bitcoin was fractions of a penny. Ugh. However, knowing my luck, I'd have been on one of the exchanges that got hacked and lost it all or a good portion of it.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Three quarters of the cash mass outside the circle of banks .. And central calls for investment
4017)   -   Number of readings: 715   -   Number (4017)

Three quarters of the cash mass outside the circle of banks .. And central calls for investment

 Baghdad / Range 

According to economic experts, three-quarters of the cash is "condensed", a very big issue. An expert considered that the bank's attempt to attract money is only a sense of danger in the case of its cash reserve, especially since its decline by half does not exceed The two years mean that there is a sharp decline and a short period, which necessitates taking real steps, and called for the need to stay away from a deficit in the budgets of the years to come because this means that we will resort to the funds of the Central Bank which is not true, in light of our internal and external borrowing, Stressing at the same time the need to know The government has decided to start mixed projects involving the government sector and the private sector and perhaps the foreign investment sector in order to attract the citizen to invest what is concentrated in these projects, the parliamentary economy confirms that the cash reserve with the central bank, although not at risk but close to it.
The Governor of the Central Bank of the Agency Ali Alaq, that the cash available to the Central Bank is not available, pointing to the development of plans to attract funds Almqnzah and pumped within the banking system, noting at the same time that the stalemate is a problem and a concern for many countries, especially after the technological developments and the subsequent Achievements and achieve huge savings in the incomes of the elements of production, stressing: The Central Bank has a scheme to resolve this issue through the development of plans and studies to attract funds and profits within the banking system.
Amer al-Jawahri said in an interview for "(to extent) that the central bank, when it wants to attract money Almknzp talking this talk, he may have sensed the risk in the case of cash reserve, which is all agreed, even if not spoken by one, but: Reserve when This is a reduction and a short period. If this continues, there must be real steps taken. We do not expect the decline to continue and we will continue to rely on oil, and we should seek to avoid a deficit in the budgets of the coming years because the deficit It means that we will resort to coffee money K Central which is not true, especially since we have internal and external borrowing.
Al-Jawahiri said that the central bank has so far, despite the decline, its reserves are still within the safe limits according to international standards, but the great disaster is that we are still relying on oil revenues and we are talking only about maximizing other resources, Whether in 2018 or the next years unless the society reassures the Iraqi economy and trusts, especially as the level of performance of public and private banks away from making real investments to increase its credibility and people resort to put their money in those banks, today it is estimated that three quarters of cash circulation e And chunky and this is a very big issue.
"But when we measure the existing funds and the central bank continues the sale process, we see that there is a relative improvement in revenues, and the budget should be not based on the quick, and we must identify ourselves so that our accounts are consistent with the actual revenues and thus not budget planned "We are referring to these points. We want to have a balance between revenues and what the central bank sells until we take ourselves into an increase in the withdrawal of funds from the central reserve."
The financial adviser to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh last Saturday, the Iraqi government is talking with the International Monetary Fund on the subject of financial strengthening and reduce spending and maximize resources and sustainability of debt sustainability within the economic limits and the Secretary of revenue optimization, "noting that the budget of 2018 is in the semi- And will be presented to the Council of Ministers next month, according to constitutional times He 
sees Jeweler: The talk of the Central Bank that the criticism is not available to him, is a foreseeable problem can be obtained at any time, and is supposed to predict the possibility of a shortage not for weeks or months, but years, because the truth That is The central bank is declining and continuing to decline, albeit calmly, and they said earlier that if the central bank reserves reach the minimum levels, we must have other measures. Therefore, we rely on forecasts and the trend will continue to maximize the country's resources.
He continued: Even the funds can be attracted to the funding of projects encouraged by the state, whether the government to announce shares in mixed projects, because the citizen trusts the government more than anything else, continuing: Today the government if the mixed project involved government and private sector may participate And these procedures have been initiated by other countries in accordance with a strategy that has extended for many years to increase the credibility between the citizen and the state, and the actual actions of the government is more than the reliability of the citizen, but are also steps to improve the Environment Investment in the country either for the citizen or for the foreign investor.
On the other hand, a member of the parliamentary economic committee Zeytun al-Dulaimi said in an interview for "(extent), that the status of cash reserve with the Central Bank, although not in danger but close to them, and there is a tendency to activate the funds stored by the citizen for the provision in government banks, There are banks that have already begun to issue bonds to trade in order to attract funds, or by providing them in banks, especially if there are already many funds chunking both citizens or owners of capital.
Dulaimi pointed out that everyone is aware that the financial situation in Iraq is not good, but is closer to gravity, for many reasons, the most important low oil prices and war, which consumed a lot of funds with operating expenses that take a lot of the treasury, We are counting on financial and economic advisers and the economic committees in the prime minister to develop solutions and treatments and implement them in order to get out of any financial crisis. This is why we are not pessimistic and we hope that the financial future will be good for Iraq. Stagnation means holding money and locking it out of circulation. This can be done by burying money or keeping it in the boxes inside the house and not taking it out for trading in the money and capital markets.

The Central Bank of Iraq on 19-2-2017 has announced the decline of its reserves of foreign currency to 49 billion dollars due to continued low oil prices in world markets. Iraq has been in financial straits since 2014, as a result of the decline in oil prices with the increase of war expenses on the dacha, forcing Baghdad to borrow from international financial institutions such as the IMF and the World Bank and withdraw from the financial reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq.

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2017 at 3:40 AM, yota691 said:

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Monday plans to attract citizens' money and pump it into the banking system.

"Stagnation is a problem and a source of concern for many countries, especially after the latest technological developments and the subsequent achievements and huge savings in the incomes of the elements of production," the bank's governor Ali Alaq said in a press statement.

What the heck did he say????  

And oh, the  money isn't there, what a surprise.  

• Downvote 1

yesterday DV

Iraq, September 16, 2017 

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has held symposium entitled “Analysis of the phenomenon of Hoarding in Iraq“, addressing the problem of people hoarding Iraqi dinars (IQD), and not making them available to the banking system.

During the seminar, the Governor of the Central Bank, Dr. Ali Mohsen Ismail (pictured), pointed out that cash is not available as planned, and that the CBI is drawing up plans to solve this problem and attract money into the banking system.

According to a CBI statement, the term “hoarding” is used in its economic sense to mean “holding money and imprisoning it from circulation or keeping them in the boxes inside the house and not taking them out to trade in the markets.“

businessnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z15892314

Edited by Markinsa
Increased font size
  • Upvote 5

I'll be more then happy to turn mine in too,  if you'll just turn it into a real currency. I'm wondering if it is all of us actually hoarding, and not the Iraqis. Wouldn't they hoard the dollar instead of the dinar???? That is like saving pennies in a penny jar to them isn't it??? It won't make them any difference if the money is in the bank or in their mattress. When it Rv's they will reap the benefit either way.....  :wacko:

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Banking calendar attracts large foreign capital