Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: We are at the stage of establishing a new political era

yota691

Readers 

09-09-2017 08:32 PM

The Euphrates -

Deputy President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki that Iraq today on the threshold of a new stage is the stage of elections and the establishment of a new political stage. 

The media office of the Vice President of the Republic said in a statement today that al-Maliki and during his reception with a number of Iraqi university professors stressed that the university and academic is the maker of the future and serves as the cultural tone and the bright face of Iraq. He stressed the need to work on sponsoring university professors and provide all the required support for this segment The mission through which progress is achieved in various areas of life,.

He called for keeping away from the scandals and political auctions that caused the obstruction of many service projects related to the education sector, all of which reflected negatively on society, adding, 'Unless correct the political system will not get real change. Stressing that Iraq today on the threshold of a new stage, the stage of elections and the establishment of a new political stage is characterized by the achievement of the political majority able to support the government and take appropriate decisions.

• Upvote 3

It will be a short soon as al-Maliki is dealt with. I'm sure he believes he can spin his way out of his own web but the trap is set and he will find out that he is the one that set it. I actually hope he spill all his beans on Obama when he does realize he's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and a mouth full of cookies as well. 

• Upvote 4

Yeah okay, Malikis version of a new political stage is reverting back to the old political stage where he rapes and Pilates the entire country until there is nothing left but hate and anger and the extremism continues so that he can do whatever the hell he wants. That guy is responsible for the lions share of theft and corruption it blows me away that he is still sucking air off this planet. I'm gonna let out a Sunni war cry the day somebody ends his annoying breathing in and out.

21 minutes ago, Boozer said:

Soon Maliki will be history, as with Obama, Clinton and the others 

Talk about taking out the trash and cleaning up the neighborhood, it's time to clean out the swamp. I've never liked politicians, they've never actually ever worked a real job and they get filthy rich off us poor tax payers as we bust our humps just make ends meet and have a few bucks left over at the end of the month. It's definitely time for a change. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Taking out the Maliki trash. But sometimes, easier said than done. :lol:

s-e3c6dc8c82976723e05a4b804f19edfa1297da18.gif

THAT'S PRETTY GOSH DAMN FUNNY KB . . . little does he know, messing with the Mail Box is Federal Offense. We've all felt like that some days - - fortunately for me, being involved in 2 wars, I was able to take out my " frustrations " on the enemy.   :D