Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today, Eid al-Ghadeer celebrations begin

yota691

Today, Eid al-Ghadeer celebrations begin

3.jpg

10/9/2017 12:00 am 

Najaf / Hussein al-Kaabi  
In a festive festive atmosphere decorated with most of the streets of the holy city of Najaf, today celebrates thousands of visitors to the day of al-Ghadir al-Ghajar, amid security measures, service and health. 
Thousands of visitors from inside and outside the country are expected to flock to the shrine of Imam Ali (peace be upon him), as the holy shrine has witnessed preparations for a grand celebration on this festive occasion.    
Najaf police chief Majdad al-Moussawi told Al-Sabah: "The plan was put under the supervision of the Central Euphrates Operations Command and the Najaf Police Command. It includes the participation of 25,000 members from the Ministries of Interior and Defense. They will provide protection to visitors, Various provinces and Arab and Islamic countries. " 
In turn, the Department of Health Najaf plan to provide services to pilgrims Eid al-Ghadeer, as the health authorities began the plan since Saturday morning until the end of the visit this evening.  
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I'd like to Kick my heels UP some - why is it you knuckle heads party at the drop of a hat when there's still so much to do ???

Yeah, I know, it aint the greatest part of the Planet to live on. Priorities people, y'all could have soooo much more to party about if you just had your Shiite in one one sock !

• Upvote 1

this crazy bunch ,   it seems the ones with the dollars  in their bank accounts  , that measure  millions ,   do not have time for the folks who have  zero in the accounts  , over 100,000  dinar  ....    now take it , they have been kicking butt with dash holes , AND WINNING  :D ,   but really if these guys were so  worried of their poor brothers ,  they most likely would not have time too post in the news papers ,  time for reform , time for scholars to increase , time for elections , time for this time for that !    {  time to make their  money stand for Iraqis )  even if it is 50 cents per dinar ,  they can follow the paper trail to every one who cashes in ,  from outstanding citizens too the creeps in the alleys ... it gets down too rich politics and the rich rich  religious heads of the areas ... :huh:  give them money , give them the power to think for them selves , and  no more need for the ones I just mentioned !   { o.kay enough of my rant }  

• Upvote 1

I'd like to Kick my heels UP some - why is it you knuckle heads party at the drop of a hat when there's still so much to do ???

Yeah, I know, it aint the greatest part of the Planet to live on. Priorities people, y'all could have soooo much more to party about if you just had your Shiite in one one sock !