Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy Digital IQD

normala rashid

2 hours ago, normala rashid said:

thanks 🍹🌅

I have saving my collection iqd in iraqi bank , physical and now starting to buy iqd in digital . Buy the bitcoin and exchange to iqd . If happens iqd is float i will exhange back to bitcoin . Everyone can try install mobi. i hope will give everyone new experience ...ًسالم. From malysia 

Yes.....welcome........may I ask which bank/s you are working with, and where, and what exchange?  

Thanks for the post........sounds interesting........

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I have saving my collection iqd in iraqi bank , physical and now starting to buy iqd in digital . Buy the bitcoin and exchange to iqd . If happens iqd is float i will exhange back to bitcoin . Everyone can try install mobi. i hope will give everyone new experience ...ًسالم. From malysia 

Yes.....welcome........may I ask which bank/s you are working with, and where, and what exchange?  

52 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

i dont working at the bank . i have many friends will get connected easier   . My friends have big connections with iraq staff bank . Also i stay at the town and have the money changer can accept will large amount for exhange for corporate .  and digital for bitcoin investment... 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

buy also  vietnam 

uhm no, ty

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You need to download this APP. https://www.mobi.me/  I have no Bitcoin, but it looks like I can convert Bitcoin into Dinar and Mobi will convert it to your account.  So, you buy Bitcoin, convert to Dinar, then convert to USD.  Pretty sweet.  Thank you Normala!

ty, this is what I was talking about.

• Upvote 1

ok I got the App, it is in beta stage and its is mobile phone only, not PC. I will check back when it comes around, ty again!

I like the fact I can get into other currency if need be. But I am not in a hurry to do so, right now I am investing in something else.

Also, this is just another Wallet, and with my current Wallet, I currently have trading and a debit card hooked up. I am not an investor, it just wanted a way to accept payment in case someone want to give me bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. I also found an online coin dealer who will except these for physical gold and silver which is a better hedge at this time for me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

ok I got the App, it is in beta stage and its is mobile phone only, not PC. I will check back when it comes around, ty again!

I like the fact I can get into other currency if need be. But I am not in a hurry to do so, right now I am investing in something else.

Also, this is just another Wallet, and with my current Wallet, I currently have trading and a debit card hooked up. I am not an investor, it just wanted a way to accept payment in case someone want to give me bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. I also found an online coin dealer who will except these for physical gold and silver which is a better hedge at this time for me.

is really cool . Can you share in here ? can others join if outside from your country. btw when iqd rate was float i will do exchange with bitcoin  and sale my bitcoin with system peer to peer .. i cannot withdrawn money bitcoin direct through bank with large amount ... i will  invite in money laundering. After i got money from buy and sale with peer to peer system .. i will buy physical gold and silver 995 at kuwait finance bank in here . 

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, newbieDA said:

I am not sure what program you are using @normala rashid ? And I am unable to add detailed information here, but I will say this...

If I wanted to exchange my digital coin into IQD, the bank account hooked up to the Wallet has to be in IQD already.

Also IQD has to be internationally recognized. This is good 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, normala rashid said:

is really cool . Can you share in here ? can others join if outside from your country. btw when iqd rate was float i will do exchange with bitcoin  and sale my bitcoin with system peer to peer .. i cannot withdrawn money bitcoin direct through bank with large amount ... i will  invite in money laundering. After i got money from buy and sale with peer to peer system .. i will buy physical gold and silver 995 at kuwait finance bank in here . 

:pirateship:

Thank you Normala . Is that 4500 bit OR 4.5 bit that you convert ?

• Upvote 1