Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Over $1000 Billion of Iraq oil profits embezzled by Mullah, Maliki

tigergorzow

1 minute ago, itanimulli said:

Yeah that idiot Trump, remember when he sold off all that Uranium to the Russians then pocketed 130M, oh wait....that was someone else. Ok there was that time he raised hundreds of millions for the victims in Haiti and just built 6 homes and put the millions in his pocket or his charity, oh damn...sorry that was someone else. I will try to find proof of that Russian/Trump connection you claimed and post it as soon as I can, Iraq may RV first though....

Exactly itanimulli.  Fake news is the only thing lefties hang on to and continue to spout with their added violence. Let's not tell the facts.    Real  Americans know better.  

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

ver $1000 Billion of Iraq oil profits embezzled by Mullah, Maliki (Reads Like 1 Trillion Dollars.....:mellow:)

That's the amount of money that will be flowing into CBI vaults...once they deal with Maliki eventually.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Exactly itanimulli.  Fake news is the only thing lefties hang on to and continue to spout with their added violence. Let's not tell the facts.    Real  Americans know better.  

it is from Canada......  Is the STAR read in Canada too????   :blink:

20 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Hi Barbara.  Of course we can disagree ideologically, as Americans.  But, we can also, agree with like-minded ideologues... hence "taking sides".  Just remember, that one side is going to be correct, while the other side will be wrong... as ideologies can be "proven" one way or the other, as they relate to a philosophical base of reasoning... and further, as they may validate or conflict, in their context of such. There is seldom, if ever, any equivalences in opposing ideologies... so a base premise must always be applied in order to discover the TRUTH.  Often then, the correct side, is more quickly proven...

Here, in the US... we have firm, reasoned philosophical documents, the Declaration and the Constitution... that default to Individual rights and protections, ahead of any Collective ones.   You may be a Progressive, however you choose to define that... but, as any of your Collectivist views (if you subscribe to such) infringe or impose on an Individuals' rights and values, you will be deemed an enemy of the Constitution, to be defended against.  Remember, the Collectivist mandate REQUIRES an Individual's participation... but an Individual, only requires his own.  So then, Individualism, almost by definition... can NEVER impose upon another.  Such an ideology is most often associated with Conservatism... of which I am a proud member.  YOU, will never have anything to fear from ME!

You have strong convictions about President Trump, but it is hard for anyone to genuinely comment about them without knowing your ideological reasoning.  I know what a Democrat is from a political perspective.  But not all Democrats are Progressives.  Perhaps you could be a little more specific as to your Progressive definition...  I, for one, would like to know whether your views support system" rel="">support the Individual Default, or the Collectivist Perspective (Mandate).  Thanks, in advance!

Jax

All the feedback about my comment about Donald Trump, I liked yours best. My Democrat/Progressive politically position has to do with various things I believe in, mainly God, Pro-Choice and Climate Change to name three(3).  There are a few conservative ideas I also believe in. I believe all political positions bring some good to the table.

EVERY, POTUS in my voting age lifetime, I have called my President, no matter what their political party, EXCEPT Donald Trump. I believe him to be loyal to no one but himself. I UNEQUIVOCAL, RESENT, his disloyality to my country. He talks a good game to a certain segment of this country, which I can forgive him for. However, countries that have been proven allies of the USA, he choose the Russians over.

I will close with this last comment.  I resent MOST, is what is said about John McCain/Republicain, ..."he don't like people/soldier who get captured"...my late husband did two(2) tours in that awful war...he did not go because of 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I am reluctant to chime in,and don't mean to veer off-topic, but one fact you got right Barb, is that Trump is definitely an American.

I recall watching a video last year - which I downloaded from YouTube years earlier, and before it was removed, that shows Obama, while speaking in front of a group of about 30 people outside in a very public area, and very early on in his run for president, stating:

"...this election is different. I am from Kenya"...

He spoke those words early on in his bid for president and before he was aware of the predicament he created by stating them. He obviously didn't know the  facts about citizenship and as they pertain to running for the highest office, and the reason he wasn't aware of the predicament is because he wasn't raised in America. Like I said, I have the video clip.

It reminds me of a word he mispronounced years later. While reading a TelePrompt, he mistakenly pronounced the 's' in the word 'corpsman',  which as we know, is silent. He certainly would have pronounced the word correctly had he been raised here.

So everything being equal, if you can find evidence of Trump being in bed etc. then please direct me to it, as I am apparently misinformed as it's my understanding that there isn't a link between Trump and Putin. And, everything else being equal, Trump is definitely a true American and has the citizenship to prove it.

(I state the latter despite the fact that I admittedly voted for Obama during his first election. I felt duped and betrayed as his presidency progressed, and still do)

peace~

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Barbara020548 said:

How do you KNOW that Pro Choice and God DO NOT go in the same sentence?...Did God personally tell you that?...If and when I go before God...He will be the ONLY power to judge me for my belief...

I guess God is "pro-choice"....

Deuteronomy 30:19  (NIV)

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live....

• Upvote 5

19 hours ago, presence said:

I am reluctant to chime in,and don't mean to veer off-topic, but one fact you got right Barb, is that Trump is definitely an American.

I recall watching a video last year - which I downloaded from YouTube years earlier, and before it was removed, that shows Obama, while speaking in front of a group of about 30 people outside in a very public area, and very early on in his run for president, stating:

"...this election is different. I am from Kenya"...

He spoke those words early on in his bid for president and before he was aware of the predicament he created by stating them. He obviously didn't know the  facts about citizenship and as they pertain to running for the highest office, and the reason he wasn't aware of the predicament is because he wasn't raised in America. Like I said, I have the video clip.

It reminds me of a word he mispronounced years later. While reading a TelePrompt, he mistakenly pronounced the 's' in the word 'corpsman',  which as we know, is silent. He certainly would have pronounced the word correctly had he been raised here.

So everything being equal, if you can find evidence of Trump being in bed etc. then please direct me to it, as I am apparently misinformed as it's my understanding that there isn't a link between Trump and Putin. And, everything else being equal, Trump is definitely a true American and has the citizenship to prove it.

(I state the latter despite the fact that I admittedly voted for Obama during his first election. I felt duped and betrayed as his presidency progressed, and still do)

an 

peace~

If you saw this video and believed it, I am okay with that. Do I believe President Obama is an American citizen and born in the USA, ABSOLUTELY! A note for my belief: My late husband worked for USAID for over 25 years. For him to get that job, he and I was investigated for things that went back as far as junior high school. The government knew things about me and my husband that I believe no one could find out, but the government did. IF, President Obama was NOT born in this country, it would have been discovered. DONALD TRUMPS LIES and made up stories about President Obama birth, just reaffirmed my belief.  Moreover, I have never questioned Donald Trump's birth and or that he was an American citizen by birth. I said he was a RUSSIAN/PUTIN SYMPATIZER by choice, in my opinion is un-American.

• Downvote 2

16 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

I guess God is "pro-choice"....

Deuteronomy 30:19  (NIV)

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live....

God is who He is, PERIOD!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

22 hours ago, Barbara020548 said:

How do you KNOW that Pro Choice and God DO NOT go in the same sentence?...Did God personally tell you that?...If and when I go before God...He will be the ONLY power to judge me for my belief...

Not judging...just reminding you that "God loves ALL the children"

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

Crane, forensic accounting is getting more efficient and precise with technological advances. Maliki isn't going to get away with his theft, and I am confident the majority of the whereabouts  of the funds originally intended for the Iraqi citizens will located and put back in the hands of the Iraqi citizens.

I can not read Arabic, but I can certainly read the looks on the faces of the citizens protesting against Maliki, and the eventual return of the temporarily diverted funds will be awesome for our investment!

• Upvote 2