Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 September 2017

Adam Montana

47 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Use your own brain and do what you need to do to protect your LIFE. To hell with your property. Protect your LIFE. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who will be affected by this storm, and best of luck in the aftermath.

Thank You, Sir, since these are very wise and compassionate words! :tiphat:

48 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Kurdish Independence - the date for the Referendum, however meaningless it may turn out to be, is still September 24. This gives us a mere 18 days between now and then to potentially see some big news on several fronts. We are standing by for news to pop, probably out of nowhere, unexpectedly, and possibly groundbreaking. I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “the calm before the storm”… and I’m not talking about Irma!

Yep! Nothing like a little pressure for 'em to git 'er dun!!! :twothumbs:

49 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Final talking points… anyone heard from ISIS lately? No? Looks like that is going exactly as planned.

Hey, Syria is cleaning up all the ISIS nicely there, too! To me, without these ISIS controlled areas, ISIS will lose the revenue generation capability and their access to operational finances will be greatly impaired to eliminated along with their significant terrorist operations. That aughta help Iraq's international credit rating by having removed ISIS from Iraq with the associated terrorism!

53 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

We would never expect any major agency to come out and say “The dinar is going to go up!”, but I know how to read between the lines. All signals are pointing to “GO”.

Oh, yeah, looks like the pressure to increase the value of the dinar is increasing at an ever increasing rate!

55 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Of course, when it DOES go up, you’re going to want to be in the VIP group here with me and many others! What you get right now is an incredible education on many things, including asset protection and much more. What you get when the RV is announced is a guaranteed higher cash in (more money in your pocket), a few very valuable ways to save on taxes, future investment opportunities to turn your windfall into a much bigger windfall, and much much more!

Last, but not least, a BIG THANK YOU for all You, Adam, and Your affiliates are doing for us to make the most of this windfall post event!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

Really appreciate Your no hype, informative, and to the point posts! Thank You!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Good morning Adam and thanks for an early Wednesday post. Their is a lot of activity as of late in Iraq and all pointing to a jump to the international stage. We know the IQD is not at its true value and a unique set of circumstances is forcefully keeping it there, but, we also know that it's true value will once again be brought back. We must wait this out and be ready for the day things change. 

Sure do appreciate all you and your team do for us here in DV, it really is the place to be  :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Thank you for the optimistic update Adam. As ready as we can get for Irma. Keeping Texas in our prayers, and hoping that Irma keeps moving to the east and avoids US landfall (sorry Bahamas). Who ever heard of "Barbuda"? Let's buy it! 

I agree about Irma, I have been praying for it to go out sea BUT if it hits the east coast so be it   " at least "  it will NOT hit Tx or La . They don't need any more this year, may God Bless them and everyone everyday, I know his help has been there from the start. It was so amazing to see everybody there and all the help they received during and after the storm. True Americans have done an excellent job,digging in with all they done so quickly and from all the states and else where. Every time a disaster happens people pull together and help each other no matter what it is. All Americans need to stand as One Nation under God everyday even in the good times as we need it more  today then ever! Prayer Day should be 24/7 every day! Thank you President Trump.  Be safe if you are in the path of Irma and PLEASE take your PETS with you!! If you don't SHAME on you! Their lives matter.  Hope I didn't offend any one.

:wave:  for now

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Final talking points… anyone heard from ISIS lately? No?

It Looks Like Daesh Is Grabbing Their Cash Stash And Hauling A$$ From Their 'Last Bastion In Iraq' ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

CNN. Broadcasting With Money Coming Out The A$$ !

LINK

A donkey is used to transport and smuggle money from Hawija to the borders of Diyala and Salahuddin

Doc-P-116890-636402254335511538.jpg 

5th September, 2017

A local source in the province of Kirkuk said Tuesday that the organization of Daadash was taken from donkeys as a new means of movement and smuggling money from Hawija in the southwestern province to the borders of Diyala and Salahuddin provinces.

The source told Al-Ghad Press that "elements in the district of Hawija in the southwest of Kirkuk province are using donkeys as a means to move between the rugged areas and valleys to reach the border areas that extend to Diyala and Salaheddin governorates, including the Hamrin mountain range."

He added that "a number of elements, especially the leaders of the leaders and infiltrated with bags full of money smuggled from Hawija to the above mentioned areas through the donkeys," noting that "the elements of the organization took donkeys as a means of transportation for their ability to travel through the roads rugged and rugged Nissim on the one hand, Not to issue sounds such as cars and bicycles, which contribute to detect their movements in front of the security forces stationed and
aircraft. "

The source added that "the available information indicates that the elements urging the leaders who infiltrated the independent donkeys and with money, from Hawija to the borders of Diyala and Salahuddin during the past 48 hours exceed the number of 12 leaders, taking a flock of different 11-donkeys."

Hawija is southwest of Kirkuk province, the last bastion in Iraq, which the security forces plan to release in the coming days.

(click on the 'read more' icon at the bottom of each box below to see the pic) ;) 

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Those Stupid Daesh-holes Always Leave Their A$$ Hangin' :o 

Image result for funny donkey frank pictures

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Maybe We Can Send Frank Over There ! :o 

Image result for funny donkey frank pictures

:cigar: 

• Upvote 4