Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RayRat Has A New Date.

Luigi1

another exclusive courtesy of The Rat...

3 Sep 2017  TNT RayRat...

764764:  wallstreetgirl is getting september 21 from her "intel contact"
WallStreetGirl:  Right. Sept 21st is the day I was given by a contact I know in Arizona. they have a lot of dinar and were told that it was set to happen on Sept 21st. If this does not come to pass, I will go back to my Arizona contact and find out what happened to stop it or delay it…..I have never brought a date to this board in my 5+ years in the dinar, until now.
Skipper2:  Wallstreet Girl - That daye would coincide with the September Equinox in Iraq - a national holiday ---> https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/iraq/
Wallstreetgirl:  it has nothing to do with the lunar equinox or planet alignment or the numbers in the date. that is just the date they told me it was scheduled to happen and they could start exchanging their dinar for a much higher value than it is today…..I don't know all the behind the scenes details that these people do. I don't need to know, just asked them several years ago if they could let me know when it is supposed to happen and that is what they gave me. we will see if they are right like the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

just asked them several years ago if they could let me know when it is supposed to happen and that is what they gave me

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

WallStreetGirl:  Right. Sept 21st is the day I was given by a contact I know in Arizona. they have a lot of dinar and were told that it was set to happen on Sept 21st. If this does not come to pass, I will go back to my Arizona contact and find out what happened to stop it or delay it

Now which is it????  Several years ago or today??  So was it Sept 21, 2012, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 2017????  Of course they will say it's associated with the first day of fall.  Just like its the first day of spring, or the first day of the tooth fairy's birthday, or the first day of big foot lost his first tooth , or the first day of snipe hunting season, etc......

:jester: SR

here's another article related to the above...

Direct from The Rat.

3 Sep 2017  RayRat...

The weekend reports are as follows….

Leaflets were distributed informing the liberation of Hawija.

The Finance Minister was on Iraq TV saying the currency will rise in value during the month of September, citizens will see greater purchasing power and Iraqs’ true economic value to the world will be revealed soon. 

Citizens are reporting that bank security is reported as extremely unusal being guarded with tanks……they are being encouraged to keep quiet.

September 10 – September 15 are dates of considerable interest but details are being kept very quiet. Tensions are at an “all time high” but the reason for those tensions is still unknown.

TIME WILL TELL ALL!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I am pretty sure no one really want to date a guy names RayRat

just saying 

Except That After Getting Released On Parole - He Started A Facebook Page Touting His Newly Acquired Prison 'Skills' ...

:D  :D  :D 

1 minute ago, sandfly said:

it would be good if it did happen. my birthday is a couple of days later

in case the re-instatement of the dinar happens , and every one is out too lunch  {   happy birthday    fly of the sand  }       --------   thanks   ;)

here's another article related to the above...

Iraqis are sing & dancing in the streets.

3 Sep 2017  TheRat...

The weekend reports are as follows….

Leaflets were distributed informing the liberation of Hawija.

The Finance Minister was on Iraq TV saying the currency will rise in value during the month of September, citizens will see greater purchasing power and Iraqs’ true economic value to the world will be revealed soon. They're Singing & dancing.

Citizens are reporting that bank security is reported as extremely unusal being guarded with tanks……they are being encouraged to keep quiet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1