Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Imf executive board concludes

Hellifiknow

Imf executive board concludes 2017 ...........They also encouraged strengthening the legal framework of the Central Bank, [[eliminating a remaining exchange restriction and a multiple currency practice]], and accelerating implementation of AML/CFT and antimdash;corruption measures. Directors considered that the peg to the U.S. dollar, which provides a key anchor to the economy, remains appropriate........good ? Or same old same old ?

• Upvote 4

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:06 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Not as good as I would like but understandable. IMF likes stability and they really do not want to tell the world Iraq can RV today. The good part is stating the elimination of MCP.  :twocents:

+1 to you both on this wonderful Tuesday. And I agree Chuck. Think of the IMF as the 'training wheels' you may have had on your first bicycle. Without them on your first ride, you had no idea what to expect. But it wasn't too long before that light bulb went on and you thought 'yeah, I can do without those, now that I know how this all works'. Then you got faster, more confident and could actually make turns like real riders. Iraq and CBI, with help of world financial experts, getting ready to take the training wheels off.  Shortly.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2017 at 10:06 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Not as good as I would like but understandable. IMF likes stability and they really do not want to tell the world Iraq can RV today. The good part is stating the elimination of MCP.  :twocents:

4 minutes ago, King Bean said:

+1 to you both on this wonderful Tuesday. And I agree Chuck. Think of the IMF as the 'training wheels' you may have had on your first bicycle. Without them on your first ride, you had no idea what to expect. But it wasn't too long before that light bulb went on and you thought 'yeah, I can do without those, now that I know how this all works'. Then you got faster, more confident and could actually make turns like real riders. Iraq and CBI, with help of world financial experts, getting ready to take the training wheels off.  Shortly.

:twothumbs:

Good morning Gents, I concur with you both. :twothumbs: 

A super week up you :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Hellifiknow...

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

wasn't too long before that light bulb went on and you thought 'yeah, I can do without those, now that I know how this all works'.

• ...Guess I don't have that bright of a bulb...I had to 'crash-n-burn' a couple times before I saw the light...-_-.  
  • Upvote 1