Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Support

hvault

Hi,

how do I contact support other than through the support tab on the top of the page?

I have posted follow up requests to my orders for a month in the support tab, but my tickets keep "disappearing from the
screen" within 24-48 hrs of posting, on 4 different occasions now.

I did a screenshot of my latest post 2 days ago so I have documentation if anyone (of the staff) is interested.

Cheers,

hvault

Edited by hvault
fixed 2 words

Thanks Adam for looking at this issue.
Yes, I posted a followup to thread # 4525 AFTER the Aug 4 reply but indeed no longer visible.

The new request for update posted just 2 days ago was #5340 to OSI support, but indeed no longer visible either.
But I have a screenshot if you need it.

Cheers!

44 minutes ago, hvault said:

Thanks Adam for looking at this issue.
Yes, I posted a followup to thread # 4525 AFTER the Aug 4 reply but indeed no longer visible.

The new request for update posted just 2 days ago was #5340 to OSI support system" rel="">support, but indeed no longer visible either.
But I have a screenshot if you need it.

Cheers!

I just created a new support ticket, please check. I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter, and if it's a problem on my end... I want to fix it for you and the rest of the members who may have had the same experience.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

ADAM HELP!!!

I got so dang excited today! my renewal wasn't due yet but when I clicked your link and typed disount for lifetime I got too excited!!! So right before putting my card info in I texted my wife to let her know what I was doing and why... she says well how much it this one and that one... so I clicked the back button to go see the prices to answer her... so when I go back it starts me over... well I typed discount again but this time it wouldn't give it to me... I guess it thought I had already purchased it... any ways you can help??? we are limited on money but I want to be a good steward and not too late either so I want to use your "discount" to become a lifer... please anwer soon. Thanks!