Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A source: the region gave the central bank a huge amount

yota691

29 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Floridian, He didnt reveal to me the rates, just the dates. You have been reading too much from other sites.

Navira,

Are these the dates, or are there different dates?  I'm just trying to figure out your posts.  You do know that when you post, it stays on the internet permanently, right?

8/27/17:

O8/27, 08/28, and 08/29. Those are the dates revealed to me. Pray that iam right. Later

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Confidentlywaiting said:

These dates being mysteriously revealed to you...they are dates based on a new rate?

Because unequivocally there will be no "new rate" without the HCL. PERIOD. 

Maybe you should focus on that being revealed to you first and foremost 

How true your words are... Any discussions or news on HCL has completely disappeared of the radar. Navira45 I do believe your intentions are good and proper and everything could be this close or that close ...But in truth  no one really knows its just a matter of being patient with the processes that move so slowly in Iraq. Also the investment is a speculative one and at the same time a very illusive dream and its also a frustrating at times wait and there are times I often think that the Good Lord will take me long before it RV's .. i hope not but the fact is life is also speculative. 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

NI, agree. Lets wait n see. But base on what i just posted with regards to money traveling n out of the country is true. For instance( i know i have already posted it but i will post it again.) Traveling to the philippines will only let you carry 10000 dollars no more no less. Traveling to the US will only let you carry 500thousand pesos which is equivalent to 10thou dollars. I will let you calculate at what rate is a dollar to a pesos. I will tell you anyway....1dollar is equal to 51.10 pesos. Now at 200000 dinars is what rate at US dollar?..yes...5 cents. Let us just wait. Pray some more.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Floridian, yup. U do know that i said those are the dates...and u do see that those are different dates, right?

I don't understand what you mean.

You said 8/27, 8/28, 8/29 were the dates.  

What do you mean when you say "and u do see that those are different dates, right?"

That does not make sense to me.  Different than what?  Please explain.

Those dates have passed with no RV.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, navira45 said:

When i travel to the Philippines i cant bring more than 10000 dollars, and if i do, i have to fill out a form. Now coming from the Philippines, i cannot bring more than the equivalent of that amount (10000dollars) which is equivalent to no more than 500000 thousand pesos. Rate for 1 dollar to philippines pesos is 51plus pesos.

"A person may bring into (import) or take out of (export) the Philippines, either physically or by electronical transfer, legal tender Philippine currency of an amount not exceeding PHP 50,000 (fifty thousand pesos, Philippine currency) without prior authorization from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas."

- 50,000 pesos is equivalent to about USD 997. That's the max amount of pesos u r allowed to bring out of Phil w/o declaration.

Not 500,000 pesos.

• Upvote 1

Before people start bashing Navira45 please keep this in mind. After every post was stated " Pray that I am right". Nobody was promised anything so if you are feeling disappointed it is from your own expectations. All that was posted was Hope and Positive intentions. Bringing in any negativity does not help. Please remember ' God does not like ugly ". Thank you for your posts Navira45. I do believe this is coming to an end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Billjr, thank you...ur the only one who seem to notice that. Pray that iam right is my disclaimer..some people dont seem to notice that. Some peoples head are so focus to looking forward to the dates i posted that an actual rv may occur that they forget about my disclaimer to pray that iam right. For instamce, Even when if an rv occurs at 5cents or less(this is just an example) people will never gonna be happy because i said in my post that its gonna be higher. They forget my disclaimer pray that iam right..or pray some more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Billjr, thank you...ur the only one who seem to notice that. Pray that iam right is my disclaimer..some people dont seem to notice that. Some peoples head are so focus to looking forward to the dates i posted that an actual rv may occur that they forget about my disclaimer to pray that iam right. For instamce, Even when if an rv occurs at 5cents or less(this is just an example) people will never gonna be happy because i said in my post that its gonna be higher. They forget my disclaimer pray that iam right..or pray some more.

If it matters a lot of us noticed the part pray I am right

i have been praying for anyone to be right including you

i have said in the pass

god will give what he sees fit

.01 or 5 cent or 2.00

no one knows except the big guy

and luigi he knows also

• Upvote 9

Have you seen him have you talk to him?  It's not right to question others faith or beliefs.  We are all human with flaws.  Even those with the strongest of faith can still have doubt. It takes a lot of strength and courage to step out on the limb,  to say something that you know others will not believe. Your expectations are what is frustrating you.  No need to bash the poster. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I am having questionable thoughts here about all of this, but then that's just me.  pp

I'm with you, PP. I'm more inclined to stay focused with the SIGIR report to congress back in 2013 where they expected dinar to value somewhere close to $1.17 (if I remember right) or the Iraq Finance Committee report several years ago that had a similar number. That was in black and white. Could it start at .10 cents?? Sure. I once stubbed my toes while riding my dirt bike and ended up with five bruised pinkies. Does that mean $5 to 1. No.  :D

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Floridian said:

Navira,

Are these the dates, or are there different dates?  I'm just trying to figure out your posts.  You do know that when you post, it stays on the internet permanently, right?

8/27/17:

O8/27, 08/28, and 08/29. Those are the dates revealed to me. Pray that iam right. Later

Obviously, he was wrong.  He isn't the first and probably not the last.   Trust me, I want this as bad as anyone but instead...we wait...

Dr J

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I'm with you, PP. I'm more inclined to stay focused with the SIGIR report to congress back in 2013 where they expected dinar to value somewhere close to $1.17 (if I remember right) or the Iraq Finance Committee report several years ago that had a similar number. That was in black and white. Could it start at .10 cents?? Sure. I once stubbed my toes while riding my dirt bike and ended up with five bruised pinkies. Does that mean $5 to 1. No.  :D

Yeah this.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, billjr said:

Have you seen him have you talk to him?  It's not right to question others faith or beliefs.  We are all human with flaws.  Even those with the strongest of faith can still have doubt. It takes a lot of strength and courage to step out on the limb,  to say something that you know others will not believe. Your expectations are what is frustrating you.  No need to bash the poster. 

Let me explain.  Far be it from me to question anyone's faith.  I have plenty of faith, myself.

I live in a part of the South where, for some reason, God talks to lots of people frequently.  At first, I always believe what people say when they hear from God.  Who am I to question it?

However, after awhile, when what they say starts to sound ridiculous, I no longer believe it.  There are lots of people on dinar boards who are hanging by a thread and things like this give them false hope and then disappointment.  It's not right to do this!

It seems to me that some people think their every thought comes from God.  I personally know people like that.  I know, for instance, a man who is invested in the dinar and says that God gives him "numbers" regarding the dinar.  This has been going on for years.  As a matter of fact, his wife also hears from God frequently.  These are good people, believers, good Christians.  They just feel that every thought that pops into their heads comes from God.

What I'm trying to say is this:

If you feel God gives you a message, by all means feel free to tell people. That's great!

Just don't keep changing the message and say you were misquoted, or you're too tired to explain, or someone doesn't understand your true message because they are frustrated or some such nonsense.

I hope I have made myself clear.  Again, I am not questioning anyone's faith or beliefs.  I am taking issue with people thinking that every single thought they have is a message from God and therefore, giving others false hope.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Let me explain.

What I'm trying to say is this:

If you feel God gives you a message, by all means feel free to tell people. That's great!

Just don't keep changing the message and say you were misquoted, or you're too tired to explain, or someone doesn't understand your true message because they are frustrated or some such nonsense.

I hope I have made myself clear.  Again, I am not questioning anyone's faith or beliefs.  I am taking issue with people thinking that every single thought they have is a message from God and therefore, giving others false hope.

Pretty much covers it. Thxs Floridian.

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Floridian, i mentioned those dates as the rv may occur. Maybe the message from Him is not what i expect it to be, the actual rv. Maybe the message from Him on those dates are good news which we see in the articles that yota n thug posted. Maybe the opening of the crossings...between baghdad and jordan(trading) and other crossings will trigger the increase in the iqd..thus the rv. Pray that iam right. Pray some more. Later

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1