Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nusseiri: The governor of the Central Bank urged in his letter to build a solid banking sector

yota691

1979.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

The economic adviser and banking Samir Nusairi, Saturday, the letter of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Ali Alalak is a clear and specific work program for the boards of departments of banks and executive departments.
Al-Nusairi said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the purpose of the letter is to address the negative remarks made by the Governor and the Central Bank departments during their field visits during the year to the banks, a method to develop the practices and developmental measures achieved by banks with the aim of upgrading the products and services to the level planned by The Central Bank within the work points of its strategy for the years (2016-2020) in order to achieve financial stability and financial coverage and investment of human capital and modernization in the banking technologies, thus contributing to reduce the technical gap between Iraqi banks and Arab and foreign banks And thus restore confidence in the Iraqi banking sector and move it to a solid banking sector that contributes to sustainable development and provides services to the national economy as the first link financing and investment in the economy.
Al-Nusairi noted that "the Association of Banks has developed a media plan and training to promote the principles and visions and policies contained in the letter and in coordination with private banks and considered it a work program for the Association and banks for the next stage." 
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Alalak called in a letter addressed to the banks of the license and all formations of the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks to the need to adopt proactive control and field visits and exploratory to identify the imbalances and the foundations of success and upgrading the Iraqi banking sector to a banking sector and seeking to stimulate the best practices And rules that bring stability, progress and advancement. 

Views 145   Date Added 08/26/2017
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Just exactly how long do these monkeys think they can keep repeating the same narrative year after year after year ??????? :facepalm:  

Yeah I know, it's a rhetorical question isn't it.

I know right?  I wouldn't be surprised if we are here next year this time still waiting for them ding dongs to do something helpful to their country.

13 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I know right?  I wouldn't be surprised if we are here next year this time still waiting for them ding dongs to do something helpful to their country.

Absolutely . . . I was pondering the likelihood of " next year " as well "  

Both Japan ( 11 years ) & Germany ( 8 years ) had already introduced their new currencies into the global market. Look at the level of devastation they delivered to the planet a opposed to what Iraq's negative contribution to the global community.

It speaks volumes as to the very nature, level of intent & urgency to deliver the goods & ease the suffering of their people, that Japan & Germany took to rebuilding their countries as quickly as POSSIBLE.

I don't include Abadi and anyone else that is trying to do the right thing when I say the greater majority of Iraqi & Kurdish leadership has behaved shamefully & selfishly beyond words when it comes to moving Iraq into the Global Community. 14 years and we're still here. They're out of excuses and yet this just goes on & on. Good thing I have Plan B, C & D to work with. Others are not so fortunate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2