Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mountain Goat

Todd Coffelt

1 hour ago, Rochester said:

Mountain Goat is the best poster in the Dinar Community.....

U Mean The Best Imposter - The Goat Is A Pumper That's Been Outed Numerous Times On DV ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

On 5/18/2016 at 10:04 PM, DinarThug said:

Mtn Goat Started As A Pumper On PTR 5 Years Ago With TNT Tony

'She' Quickly Got Debunked By The Vets Here That Had Been Stationed In Germany

When 'She' Used Incorrect German Phrases While Trying To Pass 'Herself' Off As A German ! :blink:

'She' Was Also Making The Usual Pumper Claims Of An RV Next Week At $4+ That Never Materialized <_<

Soon After Somebody Traced 'Her' IP Address To The East Coast And Not Germany

Later 'She' Tried Being Less Obvious With The Blatent Pumping By Mixing In Articles

The Reason Why 'She' Got Banned From Recraps

Is Because She Was Making Negative Comments About The Pumpers At TNT

Who Years Ago Got Kicked Off Of PTR

Recraps Is A Pumper Site And Doesn't Want Anyone Talking Smack About A Pumper

Even If It's Another Pumper ! :o

:D   :D   :D

- CNN

On 5/29/2016 at 10:11 PM, Botzwana said:

Mtn. Goat AND Dr. Clarke are both a guy named Ken Siegel.  Recraps invented both gurus.

:lol:  :lol: 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

Goat started mentioning stability and security after I talked about how much it was needed.

I don't think there's anything more Goat can offer that's new unless the person is truly plugged in to someone over there for any tidbits.

Goat should go hiking with der kinder im deinen Alpen and don't bother.

I think a German calling Iraq just out of the blue would be a good comedy sketch.

*Puts hand over phone receiver* "I told him tomorrow."
(Three other guys in the room try to muffle their laughs)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

23 hours ago, MisterNope said:

Goat started mentioning stability and security after I talked about how much it was needed.

I don't think there's anything more Goat can offer that's new unless the person is truly plugged in to someone over there for any tidbits.

Goat should go hiking with der kinder im deinen Alpen and don't bother.

I think a German calling Iraq just out of the blue would be a good comedy sketch.

*Puts hand over phone receiver* "I told him tomorrow."
(Three other guys in the room try to muffle their laughs)

I evened you out MisterNope ..... I don't care for goat either ! But my list is long after all these years.... LOL🐐

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, so IP addresses mean nothing, because they can be faked. So claiming to have found someone's IP address means nothing anymore in terms of confirming someone's identity. A quick google search will confirm this. As to her being a "pumper"....only in the sense that mg thinks this will work, long term. MG is very cautious and analytical, to the nth degree, with mountains of articles that are put together, to show progress.....always mixed with caution and endless qualifiers. So MG is a pumper, pure and simple, you people think? You people either are dishonest, or you don't read her very carefully. "She" may have gone overboard with an RV prediction rate, but overall her tone for a long, long time was caution and detail, and endless analysis. Try being a bit more honest.

• Upvote 2

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:49 AM, Rochester said:

Try being a bit more honest.

I'm with you. Maybe not a total MG fan, but better assessments than say Bruce, RayRat, Judy Lyington, TNT all-together...or any of the cr@p Linguini brings in. And MG always did assessments of actual news articles. The kind Thug and Yota bring in...among countless others. I even commented over at recr@ps when they brought Okie Oilman out of retirement for a recent prediction. Of course, my scathing comments was booted out in lieu of all the swarms oogling over Okie. Hopefully MG can find a new forum. It's not the first time she (?) has gotten the recr@ps golden ruler across the knuckles. But there's plenty on DV to occupy and analyze.

• Upvote 2