Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Stuff We Can't Blame On Trump

More Stuff We Can't Blame On Trump

donald-trump-and-barack-obama.jpg

Despite what lamestream media might be trying to hammer into our heads right now, the latest installment of America’s ongoing racial nightmare is simply more of number 44’s malignant ‘legacy’ rearing its ugly head. As I have documented in several past articles, he and his wife went out of their way to keep the racial pot stirred. And the froth of boiling hatred we are now experiencing, as common sense should be screaming to us all, has little to do with a paltry seven months of Donald Trump.

But if you are insisting that our nation’s current unrest is attributable to Trump I will agree with you, insofar as liberal media’s/entertainment’s using him in lathering up the mindless liberal numbskulls who get their values, history and ‘political science’ from SNL and Comedy Central.

Eight years of reawakening a racial wound that was aching to heal was what we got from Barack and Michelle

Nevertheless, whether it was blatantly inflammatory oratory at one of several black college convocations, or their never ending, determinedly racially agitating commentary following some white guy (cop or commoner) defending himself against any formidable black combatant - the Obamas never missed a trick in pointing out our differences of skin color. And their arguments for never letting that difference rest were never any deeper than that.

Eight years of reawakening a racial wound that was aching to heal was what we got from Barack and Michelle. And, worse than that, that whole senseless conflict was freshly opened and promoted to the few generations who had not been introduced to Dr. Martin Luther King while he was alive, or what had necessitated his vital ministry of arbitration and reconciliation to America.

Barely two years into Mr. Obama’s administration, I will never forget “Beat Whitey Night” that happened at the formerly, annually completely peaceful Iowa State Fair (in IOWA, for crying out loud!). ‘BWN’ was a bunch of teenage black kids running around the fairgrounds in Des Moines randomly, physically thumping white fairgoers. That night they downed two white police officers who tried to merely settle that mob after it had attacked and severely busted up one white guy’s (‘whitey’) face.

Shortly after that, and not too long after Obama’s melodrama of publicly ‘adopting’ Trayvon Martin, the ‘New Black Panthers’ (NBP) felt secure in offering a ‘dead or alive’ bounty on the white man they had declared ‘guilty’ in Martin’s death. Trayvon Martin’s death became a circus for Obama’s racist platform.

Indeed Mr. and Mrs. Obama, if honest historians have the courage to tell the truth, were the antithesis of everything Dr. King worked and died for

A former NBP official at that time confidently declared: “Obama, he on my side, now!” (sic) And the group’s ultra-racist leader, Hashim Nzinga, said as much and included former Attorney General Eric Holder as an ally in their effort. Panthers had encouraged the wholesale slaughter of whites and their babies. 

The White House response to all that was - silence. I am forced to recall a statement every lawyer knows and leans on: “By your silence we understand you to agree.”

Indeed Mr. and Mrs. Obama, if honest historians have the courage to tell the truth, were the antithesis of everything Dr. King worked and died for. In fact, in even the most brief looks back over our shoulders, the Obamas proved to be unbelievably perfect plants, vehicles, by which America was horribly infected with all sorts of problems that our pure hearted forefathers had scarcely anticipated.

In the years prior to America’s first and worst black president, the buds of healing had pushed forth new growth in our nation. Racism, when GW left office, simply wasn’t that big of an issue. It was as though an oppressive drape was slowly lifting. FINALLY we were beginning to claim a really STRONG commonality: WE WERE SIMPLY MEN AND WOMEN, AMERICANS OF ALL COLORS, GETTING ON WITH LIFE. And AMERICA proved that by electing a black man as our president - twice.

Obama’s entire presidency kept lifeblood flowing to the demons of race hate and class warfare

And if anything good happened from 9-11, it was at least a tragedy that caused all Americans - regardless of color - to stand for the preservation of the goodness in our land. Of course, at either end of the bell curve, you have exceptions to any rule. But we were then experiencing a breather from the tensions of racial division that had so kept us from walking together as ‘AMERICANS ALL.’

Obama’s entire presidency kept lifeblood flowing to the demons of race hate and class warfare. At one college graduation he actually told black college students to “have confidence” in their “blackness”. Would a white president have survived telling white graduates to have confidence in their whiteness?!

“Beyonce’ runs the world!” Barack once proudly declared. How stupid. Beyonce’, the often nearly naked singer who did the 2015 Superbowl halftime show (before MILLIONS of little kids and impressionable teens), was one way Barack and Michelle, by powerful association, expressed their brand of ‘blackness.’ I have mentioned this before because it truly amazes me…

In that halftime program Beyonce and thirty scantily clad, booty-shaking babes were ostensibly all about legitimizing and promoting militant ‘blackness’. The star herself wore faux bandoliers, and her troupe of dancers sported the black berets made famous by the black panthers. The Obamas were absolutely fawning in support of the show in a pre-game interview.

It appears that a “black power” show was their idea of a great time. Shortly after that, the bloody and destructive Charlotte riots happened - during which Obama’s head lawyer, Lynch, effectively underwrote the ‘protesters’ in applauding their right of ‘peaceful assembly’. More rhetorical sleight of hand.

Since liberal media went and ‘lost control’ in allowing Donald Trump to become president, ‘privileged’ white America is expected to sit by and shut up and take all the abuse that the antifa, snowflakes, BLM and their sympathizers can dish out. And that rabble which constitutes the muscle of Obama’s shadow government is busy punishing America for having elected President Trump.

And when white Americans point out that the racist venom, the indisputable produce of eight years of racist Obama, is being used as a crowbar to help pry us all apart, we are declared to be ‘haters’ using ‘hate speech’.

Suddenly David Duke alleges that his klansmen were largely responsible for Trump’s election. The Libs are fast to jump on that: “See! Duke and his followers constitute most of white, privileged America! Trump loves the klan! And that being the case, we need to tear down anything that reminds us of the Civil War or the Rebel Flag!”

Obama’s presidency was saturated with anti-white, anti-American, anti-Christian rhetoric

And that noise makes about as much sense as destroying all Volkswagens because Hitler loved that car. And we need to tear down all the pyramids because they were built by slave labor. (But, since a lot of those slaves were Jewish - and Islamic terrorists have told us we had better join them in hating the Jews - we should probably just let the pyramids stay where they are.)

It was not the Klan that elected Donald Trump. It was Americans of all colors who were fed up with the path Obama had taken us down, and who were appalled at the possibility of Hillarious completing the job.

Obama’s presidency was saturated with anti-white, anti-American, anti-Christian rhetoric. It was a great distraction. While he was turning America against itself we were oblivious to the even bigger cancer he was nurturing in bankrupting our nation, opening our borders and funding nuclear Islam. Now Donald Trump, along with everything else being thrown at him, is labeled a racist and credited with all of our current upheaval.

And he did all that in seven months? I don’t see how anyone could.

As you read the history of America, in the process you will surely accrue a little knowledge of the characters of the people who brought our great nation to life. In that discovery it becomes painfully obvious that the founders assumed that two very necessary, prerequisite ingredients would always be present if our nation was to survive and prosper. The most important was a godly conscience. Only slightly behind that priority was that the people be informed.

Today both those components are precious scarce

http://canadafreepress.com/article/more-stuff-we-cant-blame-on-trump

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I find it odd that for example people I have followed and been friends with (Firearms Wise) on FB are so into all of this sudden KKK, White Supremacy BS in Charlotte, VA....It didn't matter what I posted she read into it what she wanted to believe...That was what the Lame Stream Media is saying and nothing more.....No matter what it was the Alt Right and Trump Supporters that were the issue.....She was a friend of a friend so I just dumped them all.

I will say I am a little ticked after Trump came out a blasted the KKK, Alt Right and who ever else but made not mention of antifa, blm, or bam as Terrorists.

Stranger times are coming....this time rather than Brother against Brother I fear it might be Father against Son.....I wuld say we can all thank obama for where this country is headed and it isn't a good place just now.

Karsten

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, markb57 said:

Obama and the deep state were,are and continue to be behind ALL these racial leftist movements and riots, along with Soros money.

Do you mean it is Obama's fault that The KKK showed up in Charlottesville to save the Lee statue? Or that some jackass decided to drive through the crowd?

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks WHN ! The truth is that O divided the nation more than any other President in modern history. Black Lives Matter or any other black supremacy groups can kiss my a$$ as well, I don't condone the white supremacist either. As a Southerner personally it appalls me when the " dipsy do dahs " want to remove the statues of our Southern war heroes. My relatives fought and died in one of the worst battles on this planet. You can take down our statues but you can't erase how we feel ! I imagine it's going to take another 200 years for those wounds to heal. As a child I can remember my grandmother telling me about her two brothers who fought in the civil war, my grandmother lived to age 99, and what I'm telling y'all It's not been long enough yet. But I'll be damn that I have to appease some crazy asses from either side. No body has given me a damn thing ! I don't care what color you are you don't deserve hand outs , food stamps, lonestar cards because you can't get off your asses and go to work !  Demonstrators either side are to blame ! Not President D-Rex Trump and he ain't n even a Southerner don't you know !

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Do you mean it is Obama's fault that The KKK showed up in Charlottesville to save the Lee statue? Or that some jackass decided to drive through the crowd?

B/A

No, I am pretty sure he means that the Country will be paying the cost for many more years because of the most racist President in history.  That is Obummers real lasting legacy.

• Upvote 9

You can destroy, demolish, and remove monuments all you want, you can't erase history.  What these men fought for, what these families lost, whether white or blacks they fought fo something they believed in, they fought for their state.  It's really ignorantly stupid that this generation does not know their history.  They have no idea how they are allowing these men, their courage, and sacrifice be forgotten.  

Obama woke up an evil snake of hatred.  

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

white supremists had a legal protest permit and low and behold when they arrived,they were met with BLM and antifa who started the riot. so yes, Obama's fault.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, markb57 said:

white supremists had a legal protest permit

Once I was on the board of directors for a charity and it was putting on an event to raise money. As the organizers of the event we had to pay for security in order to get the permit. We hired a private company, but also had to pay for several local police officers to be there. We had to cover their overtime pay. I don't know if that applies to this event, but if I was hit by that car I would sue, the KKK organization, and any other organization involved with their permit.

B/A

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Thanks WHN ! The truth is that O divided the nation more than any other President in modern history. Black Lives Matter or any other black supremacy groups can kiss my a$$ as well, I don't condone the white supremacist either. As a Southerner personally it appalls me when the " dipsy do dahs " want to remove the statues of our Southern war heroes. My relatives fought and died in one of the worst battles on this planet. You can take down our statues but you can't erase how we feel ! I imagine it's going to take another 200 years for those wounds to heal. As a child I can remember my grandmother telling me about her two brothers who fought in the civil war, my grandmother lived to age 99, and what I'm telling y'all It's not been long enough yet. But I'll be damn that I have to appease some crazy asses from either side. No body has given me a damn thing ! I don't care what color you are you don't deserve hand outs , food stamps, lonestar cards because you can't get off your asses and go to work !  Demonstrators either side are to blame ! Not President D-Rex Trump and he ain't n even a Southerner don't you know !

You might want to get your DNA tested.

Study proves Southern white people have more black DNA than those in the rest of the U.S

Study proves Southern white people have more black DNA than those in the rest of the U.S living surprised woman

Many people who consider themselves “white” would be surprised to discover they have African ancestry — especially those in the South.

In an ironic twist, a new study has found that some of the states with the most racial tension are also the ones where the most white people have black ancestors. The findings published this month in the American Journal of Human Genetics found that whites in the South were far more likely to have black ancestry than any other part of the country.

Researchers examined 145,000 DNA samples provided to genetic testing company 23andme for ancestry analysis. They have now determined that at least six million Americans who called themselves white had at least 1 percent African ancestry.

Study 1

South Carolina and Louisiana ranked highest on the list. Researchers found that one in 20 people who called themselves white in those states had at least 2 percent African ancestry. And in a lot of the South, about 10 percent of people who identified as white turned out to have African DNA as well.

What’s also worth noting is the genders of the specific people responsible for some Americans’ mixed ancestry. A whopping 19 percent of the ancestors of self-identified black people — were European male, while only 5 percent were European females. This racial mixing generally occurred in the early 1800s, when slavery was legal, further validating what historians know about white slave owners raping enslaved women who descended from Africa.

Just like white people in the South had the most African ancestry, so did black people living in the south; with those in Georgia and South Carolina topping the list. Conversely, black Americans with the lowest percentage of African ancestry were those in West Virginia and Oregon.

Study 2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

You can destroy, demolish, and remove monuments all you want, you can't erase history.  What these men fought for, what these families lost, whether white or blacks they fought fo something they believed in, they fought for their state.  It's really ignorantly stupid that this generation does not know their history.  They have no idea how they are allowing these men, their courage, and sacrifice be forgotten.  

I agree we should never attempt to rewrite history. Of course that happens all the time. But these people fought for what they believed was right in their time, which none of us would even consider doing today. None of us would own another human. None of us would expect to work for free. None of us would allow our neighbors to chain people up in the backyard. So the statues can be seen as offensive by some. It would be like traveling through Germany and seeing tributes to Hitler. I've never been there, but I doubt they have statues of him in their local courthouses.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Once I was on the board of directors for a charity and it was putting on an event to raise money. As the organizers of the event we had to pay for security in order to get the permit. We hired a private company, but also had to pay for several local police officers to be there. We had to cover their overtime pay. I don't know if that applies to this event, but if I was hit by that car I would sue, the KKK organization, and any other organization involved with their permit.

B/A

thing is BA, it is really unknown at this time which side this maniac was on. Initial reports said he was antifa but I havent seen any known clarification yet.

4 minutes ago, markb57 said:

thing is BA, it is really unknown at this time which side this maniac was on. Initial reports said he was antifa but I havent seen any known clarification yet.

Maniac... No doubt. And as I said, at the charity event I was involved with, security was our responsibility. As for this one I have no idea.

B/A

54 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I can't help if you are a crybaby that thinks they know everything. Best wishes !  

That's rich coming from one who cries about Clinton who lost, about Obama who's time has come and gone and cries because the new administration gets called out for non-stop lying on a daily basis.... As a Trumpster you should take the advice of a boss I had many years ago and I live by to this day. "We lead, we don't follow"

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Maniac... No doubt. And as I said, at the charity event I was involved with, security was our responsibility. As for this one I have no idea.

B/A

You mean the police that were told by the Democrat governor and mayor to stand down while funneling the two groups together like leading lambs to the slaughter all for the sake of the media's anti-Trump agenda!!!

The real question is - what caused the crash that killed the two policemen in the helicopter?  Couldn't have any airborne eyewitnesses to the real events on the ground I guess.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Reminds me of the Taliban and other PITs that destroy all historic religious artifacts that are not Islamic in a futile attempt to remove them from history.  Just another example of the similarities of the American left and totalitarian societies. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You guys might enjoy this article.

Rewriting history and the pursuit of ignorance

We have recently seen some inspiring and tragic examples of the defense of freedom of speech. The French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo continued to publish last month (and also in 2011) after barbaric attacks supposedly made in the name of Allah. In the U.S., the Sony Corporation ultimately decided to show the film "The Interview" even under threats of brutal retaliation from North Korea. Neither the North Korean nor the Islamist groups were able to limit our abilities to criticize others, express our views or access information.

So why is the United States moving to impose a sanitized and theocratic American history on our children?

We consider our freedom of speech and the press to be sacrosanct. But these same constitutional rights have recently been misused by those trying to misinform our children regarding numerous inconvenient historical truths in service of politics and religion. Freedom to speak our minds is not the same as "freedom to teach." As a parent, a pediatrician and an educator, I think that school boards and departments of education should be held to a higher standard of "truth telling" than a soapbox orator. Knowingly misrepresenting our history or language constitutes intellectual harassment of our children and it is going on now.

Slavery and the subsequent abuses of civil rights of African-Americans would probably top the list of the most embarrassing and inhumane chapters in American history. Government archives contain bills of sale of slaves even after the Emancipation Proclamation. The lynching of black Americans continued well into the second half of the 20th century. These are documented truths, but a surprisingly large population of Americans has elected to whitewash them. In response to demands from official organizations, such as the Texas State Board of Education, textbook companies are rewriting American History. The slave trade is referred to as the "Atlantic Triangular Trade" in an attempt to expunge slavery from our history by focusing on transportation of goods (which happened to include slaves) between countries (i.e., not on the American shores) from the late 16th to early 19th century, and downplay the treatment by white Americans of those people whom they subsequently purchased.

The "new" history of the old America largely exorcises President Thomas Jefferson's role as a Founding Father in order to diminish the importance of the separation of church and state (as delineated in same First Amendment of our Constitution that guarantees our freedom of speech). Many politicians, including Founding Father John Jay, former Gov. Sarah Palin (R-Alaska) and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), have stated that "America is a Christian Nation." If this dogma is allowed in our schools, how long is it before children are taught that Christians are the Native Americans and that anyone else is a guest in these Christian United States?

This selective editing process has extended into literature via the sanitizing of various books that coincidentally serves the same goal as the revised American history. Words like "******" have been removed from classics like Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Conservative groups argue that hearing these words makes the teachers and students uncomfortable. It should be uncomfortable! Attempts to eliminate it or gentrify it (e.g., the "N-word") in its original context are a wasted teaching opportunity. Students and educators should learn to get past their discomfiture and use the warts of America's past as tools for a less blemished future.

To be sure, the United States does not restrict information and expression in the way that North Korea does. Islamists, Jews, isolationists, Democrats, Republicans, libertarians, etc., can all speak freely — and often without regard for content or accuracy. Our basic freedom of self-expression is legally limited in circumstances necessary to prevent harm to others. For example, Iowa Rep. Steve King (R) was free to say to Newsmax that "For every (undocumented immigrant) who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there who weigh 130 pounds. And they've got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." However, his freedom of speech could be curtailed if he was speaking in front of a raging mob that was on the verge of storming a business because it employed recently naturalized citizens. Personally, I cannot reconcile the idea that a compassionate divine entity — Yahweh, Jesus Christ, Buddha or Allah — would encourage barbarism and slaughter, rather than education, of nonbelievers, and I can't see why any U.S. educator or legislator would encourage the rewriting of literature or history to service their own beliefs. Polishing our past to remove the tarnish ultimately shortchanges and thereby harms our students. It is incitement to ignorance and simply should not be allowed.

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) recently accused President Obama of being overly critical of our nation and not loving America. America is indeed exceptional and part of what makes it so comes from discussing our problems and then striving to become even greater. Polishing our past to remove the tarnish ultimately shortchanges and thereby harms our students. It is incitement to ignorance and intertia in an ever-changing world and simply should not be allowed.

George Orwell's 1984 portrays a world in which the past is repeatedly rewritten to best serve the desires of a centralized party. A slogan of this party states, "Who controls the past controls the future, and who controls the present controls the past." Politically controlled revisionist history in the United States has brought us one step closer to Orwell's vision via our children. For all of us involved in teaching (whether as faculty, parents or students), let's preserve the past as it was rather than as we wish it were. Changing it, even in service of some perceived higher societal goal, is ultimately detrimental. To paraphrase the great newsman Walter Cronkite, "that's the way it was." Let's leave it that way and let our children learn and think instead of indoctrinating them with snake oil from an improvised history textbook and turning literary masterpieces into **** and Jane reading primers.

Rosenbaum is a professor of pediatrics and medicine at Columbia University Medical Center, a practicing pediatrician and a teacher.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/education/233911-rewriting-history-and-the-pursuit-of-ignorance

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, RV ME said:

Reminds me of the Taliban and other PITs that destroy all historic religious artifacts that are not Islamic in a futile attempt to remove them from history.  Just another example of the similarities of the American left and totalitarian societies. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1