Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Hey, I just shoot for general joy and emotional intelligence.

Just sayin! :)

That's fine, but there is so much more to life than meets the eye. And when, for example, a CAT 5 hurricane is bearing down on you, a relationship with Jesus gives you the peace that passes all understanding. Which is what I am experiencing right now, living in Miami. Praying for friends and family to make it through safely, and at the same time, battening down the hatches while dealing with the craziness that comes along with all of this. General joy and emotional intelligence can only take you so far. But leaning on HOLY SPIRIT, that's a whole different level of joy, peace, and happiness especially in the midst of  something like Irma.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, keylime said:

That's fine, but there is so much more to life than meets the eye. And when, for example, a CAT 5 hurricane is bearing down on you, a relationship with Jesus gives you the peace that passes all understanding. Which is what I am experiencing right now, living in Miami. Praying for friends and family to make it through safely, and at the same time, battening down the hatches while dealing with the craziness that comes along with all of this. General joy and emotional intelligence can only take you so far. But leaning on HOLY SPIRIT, that's a whole different level of joy, peace, and happiness especially in the midst of  something like Irma.

Hey Keylime, appreciate the well thought out, spiritually-centered response to my comment.

Like you, I leverage God. The emotional intelligence and joy comes from tapping into that source. Chuck Swindoll's Grace Awakening gave me "insight" years ago in terms of God's grace being none of my business, and giving one wiggle room to be myself and let God take care of the rest. I live that credo pretty much, and it brings me human AND spiritual peace.

Other's suffering is God's business. I sent 10k to a hurricane relief fund of my personal choice (ie. knew where the money was going) and know everything will work out according to God's will down there. I take care of my...corner of the blanket...and don't ask for kudos, just let life's grid fill in on its own. So far that's worked for me, but I'm teachable enough to be flexible where I have to be. 

Thanks!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Hey Keylime, appreciate the well thought out, spiritually-centered response to my comment.

Like you, I leverage God. The emotional intelligence and joy comes from tapping into that source. Chuck Swindoll's Grace Awakening gave me "insight" years ago in terms of God's grace being none of my business, and giving one wiggle room to be myself and let God take care of the rest. I live that credo pretty much, and it brings me human AND spiritual peace.

Other's suffering is God's business. I sent 10k to a hurricane relief fund of my personal choice (ie. knew where the money was going) and know everything will work out according to God's will down there. I take care of my...corner of the blanket...and don't ask for kudos, just let life's grid fill in on its own. So far that's worked for me, but I'm teachable enough to be flexible where I have to be. 

Thanks!

Hi Just Checking....

I appreciate you sharing. The act of giving from the heart with no expectation of a return or being paid back is a Godly attribute that comes from a relationship with Jesus. 

As far as God's grace, someone once explained the difference between's God's grace and His mercy. 

His mercy is not getting what we deserve. (hell) His grace is getting what we don't deserve. (Heaven).

God always wants you to be yourself, while He works His plan out for you, which is "being conformed to the image of Christ". That will make you the best you, you can be.

Blessings!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 11 months later...

For months Ive thought about this post. What if God was talking about THIS year. I had a dream last August and I saw the words August 29th!!  I thought the Lord was talking about last year. What if he was talking about this year! Oh my!! 

For several years on this site I have sporadically posted that August was going to be our RV month. Sometimes my comment on posts would simply read "August".

Eventually, can't remember exactly when or which post, I explained in one that I had been praying in my bedroom one early morning when light was just starting to dispel the darkness and I could just barely begin to make out familiar shapes.

I closed my eyes and simply asked the Lord, "when was the dinar going to RV?"

Immediately I audibly heard

"August"

It was so startling to me because I have never heard a voice with my ears when I've talked to Him. Always in my heart or spirit man.

But this voice was soft, yet powerful. It was low and almost rumbling like thunder. One word. "August".

My eyes shot open and I sat straight up in bed. I didn't look around to see if someone was in the room because I knew no one was and no one I know had a voice that was so gentle yet authoritative. Almost like it was a command. Like you would tell a dog to "sit or stay".

I sat there amazed and excited because I knew it was God that spoke to me. However, He never revealed the year. So every year since I have wondered is this the "August" He determined.

And each year has come and gone with no RV. Now we are in another August and it is almost halfway over. Still NO RV.

BUT......

For me this year feels differently. Not only is it the year(5777) of Jubilee when the people of the nation of Israel were to forgive each others debts, etc.; But several events are occurring in the heavens like the Full, only in America, Solar Eclipse on August 21st that will run across the middle of our country from west to east like a zipper that's about to unzip a boatload of blessings upon this nation for some, and I dare say, a boatload of judgement for others.

A quick quote from this article "12 Events to Watch..." reveals just how significant this sign may be. 

"In fact, we have not seen a total solar eclipse cross from the west coast to the east coast in 99 years.  And it will be the very first total solar eclipse that is only visible in this country since the United States first became a nation." 
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1471#2ixMBQd6cmHMM6UD.99

Again, here is the link: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1471

The article also touches on the other events that may be pointing to something huge in the spirit realm that is revealed in the physical realm as signs and wonders and pointing to God's ultimate plan. As a believer in Jesus Christ I believe that all of this is not by chance. 

Could it be we are finally in the year of the RV? I know I did not misunderstand what was spoken in my room a few years ago. It was a direct answer to a direct question. 

My question to the reader of this post is, has anyone else out there heard "August" as an answer? I know at least one other DV'er told me they were praying in church and asked when, and heard "August". So that's two of us. The Bible says, 2 to 3 witnesses to confirm a word. So for me that word is confirmed. But is it this August? Has anyone else had an experience that they would like to share here? Has anyone else heard August? Or even the year?

Anyone? Anyone? I would love to read it.

Thanks and

God bless you all.

Keylime :)

Dear Lord. Let August 2017/5777 be the month and year the Iraqi Dinar Revalues. Please. Amen and Amen. Thank you Jesus.

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dear sweet Brother I pray that you are doing well these days. I miss talking with you though I have never forgotten you in my prayers.

I couldn't help but respond in this thread because I too have an extraordinarily strong and deep spiritual feeling about the 21st of August. 

It is also my wife's and I's seventh anniversary. My life started a sequence of 7yr cycles about 14 yrs ago and I know deep within my heart

that on this day I will be starting another cycle. But what I feel within my spirit is so much more stronger than that.

I don't know if these feelings have anything to do with the dinar, but I do know that something HUGE is about to come. 

I also feel as if that when this eclipse happens something is going to be revealed. And I believe that there will be a STRONG earthquake.

Either on the 21st or shortly thereafter. 

But the one thing that I feel a strong passion for at this time is to let everyone that will read know that money is really no longer a thing that we as Children of God need be concerned with. By that I mean that the most important thing at hand is what the bible calls,"oil". 

aka THE HOLY SPIRIT. And how much of it each and every one of us possesses. 

Look to the Heavens, LITERALLY , and ask the Lord, " am I an overcomer? Will I be able to escape the wrath that is to come? 

I wish for everyone to seek the wisdom that is of God. To ponder the questions with the Holy Spirit that are not of this world but that are of the world to  come. 

Again I say brothers and sisters, Money is NOT an issue for us anymore. We have bigger fish to fry now believe you me.

I deeply pray that the Lord bless and keep everyone in his Love. 

Santa

Interesting, there was a 7.3 magnatude earthquake in Venezuela yesterday 

I wholeheartedly believe August 2018 is the month. I have been thinking this for months. 

And yes, money will no longer be an issue as we do have bigger fish to fry. We won’t be boggled down by the usual cares of this world if we’re finacially stable. We’ll have more time to really devote and intercede for the world and nations. 

It’s all about furthering the kingdom. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/20/2018 at 5:03 PM, Jonespo said:

For months Ive thought about this post. What if God was talking about THIS year. I had a dream last August and I saw the words August 29th!!  I thought the Lord was talking about last year. What if he was talking about this year! Oh my!! 

What if HE was talking about 2018? OH MY Let it be LORD!!!!

• Upvote 3

On 8/22/2018 at 11:53 AM, Jonespo said:

I wholeheartedly believe August 2018 is the month. I have been thinking this for months. 

And yes, money will no longer be an issue as we do have bigger fish to fry. We won’t be boggled down by the usual cares of this world if we’re finacially stable. We’ll have more time to really devote and intercede for the world and nations. 

It’s all about furthering the kingdom. 

Amen! Jonespo. Amen!!!!

• Upvote 2

I hope the Lord was talking about this year as well!!! I just can’t see August 2019... I just can’t oh God!! 

If it happens in August, I believe they have a few days to wait until they reveal to the world. (Or I could totally be wrong) 

God dealt with me in prayer twice this year about the dinar and I wasnt even praying about that. He just showed it to me in the spirit. I pray to God our blessing is THIS week. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jonespo said:

I hope the Lord was talking about this year as well!!! I just can’t see August 2019... I just can’t oh God!! 

If it happens in August, I believe they have a few days to wait until they reveal to the world. (Or I could totally be wrong) 

God dealt with me in prayer twice this year about the dinar and I wasnt even praying about that. He just showed it to me in the spirit. I pray to God our blessing is THIS week. 

I hear ya Jonespo. But if it doesn't happen this year, trust God, HE's got you!!!! :)

As to the dream you had when you saw August 29th what was the context. The Dinar? Or something else? Or just random?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

I hear ya Jonespo. But if it doesn't happen this year, trust God, HE's got you!!!! :)

As to the dream you had when you saw August 29th what was the context. The Dinar? Or something else? Or just random?

Thanks

Oh yes, he’s totally got me. I just always felt it would be this year because of things God showed me as it relates to the Dinar and things that would occur in my life. My faith isn’t in the Dinar, but I wholeheartedly believe this is a transfer of wealth to help fund kingdom related visions. 

The dream: it wasn’t random. I’m a dreamer as this is one of my spiritual gifts, so most times I’m given direction in dreams. I was in spiritual warfare and so much was going on. With all that was happening, August 29th was ringing in my spirit and this was the day I was coming out of my trial. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jonespo said:

Oh yes, he’s totally got me. I just always felt it would be this year because of things God showed me as it relates to the Dinar and things that would occur in my life. My faith isn’t in the Dinar, but I wholeheartedly believe this is a transfer of wealth to help fund kingdom related visions. 

The dream: it wasn’t random. I’m a dreamer as this is one of my spiritual gifts, so most times I’m given direction in dreams. I was in spiritual warfare and so much was going on. With all that was happening, August 29th was ringing in my spirit and this was the day I was coming out of my trial. 

I can tell your faith isn't in the Dinar, but like me, it is our hope to be able to fund the things the Lord has put on our hearts. For me it is to produce and direct the Faithbased movie scripts HE has given me. So, I too, long for it to happen so I can get going. 

With you and several others on here given an August answer, and me hearing it audibly, I continue to hope as every August has come and gone since I heard it, that this one doesn't end without it. I'm not saying it can't happen any other month, because we don't know what is going on in the back rooms of this deal, and the greenlight could be given in August and it not be announced for months. But I did ask when I was having my quiet time, "Lord, when is the RV going to happen?" So I am hoping the "happen" part of that is the actual announcement and/or RV trigger, and that all the other preliminary dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s, or in Iraq's case, dot the "T"s and cross the "i"s, have already taken place.  :)

God bless, and we await for our miracle.

• Upvote 2

It is funny all this is mentioned because I have worked in the same family business now for about 14 years. Here recently I have been getting down and burnt out as my wife is getting her business started and I am the only income it would be impossible for me to do anything else because I do make really good money. So here recently I have saw myself doing something else and felt this way for about 2 weeks with NO FEAR what so ever of what I would do for money etc. Could this God telling me not to worry, I sure am getting calmness from somewhere and the RV happening would sure solve a lot of problems in my small world, but even better then that it would allow me funds to help spread the word and help others. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, keylime said:

I can tell your faith isn't in the Dinar, but like me, it is our hope to be able to fund the things the Lord has put on our hearts. For me it is to produce and direct the Faithbased movie scripts HE has given me. So, I too, long for it to happen so I can get going. 

With you and several others on here given an August answer, and me hearing it audibly, I continue to hope as every August has come and gone since I heard it, that this one doesn't end without it. I'm not saying it can't happen any other month, because we don't know what is going on in the back rooms of this deal, and the greenlight could be given in August and it not be announced for months. But I did ask when I was having my quiet time, "Lord, when is the RV going to happen?" So I am hoping the "happen" part of that is the actual announcement and/or RV trigger, and that all the other preliminary dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s, or in Iraq's case, dot the "T"s and cross the "i"s, have already taken place.  :)

God bless, and we await for our miracle.

We definitely have to connect. Earlier today I was just looking at the Kendrick Brothers. Directors of War Room, Fireproof and so on. I even looked at ways to pitch Netflix. Haha. I truly believe my story needs to be seen and as Christian entrepreneur and how I’ve walked with him and seeked him to thoughtout the whole process. God gave me an Invention in 2013, and I finally received my patent last year. For years,  engineers told me it was impossible but I know the God I serve. Just two weeks ago, God blessed me to come across an engineer who can do it. I’ve searched for 4 years and no one knew how. Finally!! We start development in China in two weeks and I’m truly faith-ing it. 37k for the whole prototype process and the initial 10k is due today. This money needs to come!! Throughout this whole process, I’ve seen God. My testimonies are almost unbelievable but God is faithful. I know my journey is to help someone else. God is going to position me to do so much with this invention hits the market. 

So, to fund this invention, my cancer foundation I’m starting, a movie about my entrepreneur journey and so much more... I need the Dinar to RV. In Jesus’ name! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

It is funny all this is mentioned because I have worked in the same family business now for about 14 years. Here recently I have been getting down and burnt out as my wife is getting her business started and I am the only income it would be impossible for me to do anything else because I do make really good money. So here recently I have saw myself doing something else and felt this way for about 2 weeks with NO FEAR what so ever of what I would do for money etc. Could this God telling me not to worry, I sure am getting calmness from somewhere and the RV happening would sure solve a lot of problems in my small world, but even better then that it would allow me funds to help spread the word and help others. GO RV!

Could totally be him showing you to rest in him and that he’s got you. 😉

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jonespo said:

We definitely have to connect. Earlier today I was just looking at the Kendrick Brothers. Directors of War Room, Fireproof and so on. I even looked at ways to pitch Netflix. Haha. I truly believe my story needs to be seen and as Christian entrepreneur and how I’ve walked with him and seeked him to thoughtout the whole process. God gave me an Invention in 2013, and I finally received my patent last year. For years,  engineers told me it was impossible but I know the God I serve. Just two weeks ago, God blessed me to come across an engineer who can do it. I’ve searched for 4 years and no one knew how. Finally!! We start development in China in two weeks and I’m truly faith-ing it. 37k for the whole prototype process and the initial 10k is due today. This money needs to come!! Throughout this whole process, I’ve seen God. My testimonies are almost unbelievable but God is faithful. I know my journey is to help someone else. God is going to position me to do so much with this invention hits the market. 

So, to fund this invention, my cancer foundation I’m starting, a movie about my entrepreneur journey and so much more... I need the Dinar to RV. In Jesus’ name! 

In Jesus name! Yes lets connect. We can talk about your story and I can share my scripts with you. It may be, you might want to come aboard as a Producer and help me fund them.

So looking forward to this coming to pass!

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

I'm glad to hear your testimony that God may be getting ready to transition you to doing something else with a peace that only can come from HIM.  I would guess God is doing that same thing with so many others on here.

I, too, have worked for myself for over 30 years, and as much as I love doing what I do, I have been feeling burnt out about it and everyday look forward to doing what I truly believe I have been called for. I have been writing scripts for the past 10 years and have a slate of faith based screenplays that have each won awards or placed in the Top 30 of competitions as well as a slate of scripts I would like to sell to production companies. I have written a novel based on one of my faith scripts that is going no where because I can't afford to advertise it and get it out there. 

In the Old Testament, God told the Israelites who were travelling in the desert with no water or rain in sight, to "dig trenches". They did, and when they woke up the next day, HE had filled them probably with the best water they'd ever drank. HA!

I believe my scripts are my trenches and that God is getting ready to ful"fill" them. Perhaps the RV is the spigot. :)

We pray earnestly, not anxiously, making our request known to God.

God bless.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1