Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:53 AM, Teneab said:

August: I really believe the RV (in country) did occur this month ... we in the US are just waiting to see it. 

FYI there is no such thing as a "in country RV". That is a bunch of Guru crap. That is not how currency works. When this does happen everybody will know. But on a positive note, every time Iraq increased the value of its currency it was in the months of April and September. So lets Go RV!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, billjr said:

FYI there is no such thing as a "in country RV". That is a bunch of Guru crap. That is not how currency works. When this does happen everybody will know. But on a positive note, every time Iraq increased the value of its currency it was in the months of April and September. So lets Go RV!

Hey billjr, would you happen to know how many times they've increased their value in April and September? And do you mean by little pips or bigger moves?

thanks for any and all info. 

• Upvote 1

History of the Iraqi dinar

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 11 rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars.

By not following the devaluations of the US currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher than the official rate.[1]

After the Gulf War in 1991, due to UN sanctions, the previously used Swiss printing method was no longer available so new, inferior quality, notes were produced. The previously produced notes became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community along with excessive government printing, the new dinar notes devalued quickly. By late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars at the black market.

Following the deposition of Saddam Hussein in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the Iraqi Governing Council and the Office for Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance began printing more Saddam dinar notes as a stopgap measure to maintain the money supply until new currency could be introduced.

Between 15 October 2003, and 15 January 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed by De La Rue using modern anti-forgery techniques to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people's everyday lives". Multiple trillions of Dinar were then shipped to Iraq and secured in the CBI for distribution to the masses in exchange for the 'Saddam dinar' ./ of[2] Old banknotes were exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss dinars, which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss dinar. At this point, the UN, IMF, WB and US combined to limit the value of the dinar to less than 1/10 of a cent to prevent looting and counterfeiting. The US Treasury was commissioned to print multiple billions of US currency, specific to Iraq so as to easily identified as different from that used elsewhere in the world. This new currency was then wrapped and stacked on pallets and shipped in dozens of USAF transports to Iraq. There it was transferred covertly to the CBI, where it was stored in very secure vaults.

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

History of the Iraqi dinar

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 11 rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars.

By not following the devaluations of the US currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher than the official rate.[1]

After the Gulf War in 1991, due to UN sanctions, the previously used Swiss printing method was no longer available so new, inferior quality, notes were produced. The previously produced notes became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community along with excessive government printing, the new dinar notes devalued quickly. By late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars at the black market.

Following the deposition of Saddam Hussein in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the Iraqi Governing Council and the Office for Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance began printing more Saddam dinar notes as a stopgap measure to maintain the money supply until new currency could be introduced.

Between 15 October 2003, and 15 January 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed by De La Rue using modern anti-forgery techniques to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people's everyday lives". Multiple trillions of Dinar were then shipped to Iraq and secured in the CBI for distribution to the masses in exchange for the 'Saddam dinar' ./ of[2] Old banknotes were exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss dinars, which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss dinar. At this point, the UN, IMF, WB and US combined to limit the value of the dinar to less than 1/10 of a cent to prevent looting and counterfeiting. The US Treasury was commissioned to print multiple billions of US currency, specific to Iraq so as to easily identified as different from that used elsewhere in the world. This new currency was then wrapped and stacked on pallets and shipped in dozens of USAF transports to Iraq. There it was transferred covertly to the CBI, where it was store in very secure vaults.

I would love to get my hands on the new US currency that is different from the US currency used elsewhere in the world. I bet that would be worth something.

On 8/29/2017 at 0:27 AM, Theseus said:

On 8/29/2017 at 0:27 AM, Theseus said:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miquel said:

Hey billjr, would you happen to know how many times they've increased their value in April and September? And do you mean by little pips or bigger moves?

thanks for any and all info. 

I had a year to year spread sheet I found back in 2010 but just like anything when you are looking for it you can't find it. LOL. I do recall most were done in April but a few were September. Here is to hoping they follow that pattern.

On 8/11/2017 at 9:53 PM, navira45 said:

I dont pray about money. When i pray, i dont go to church. I pray in the house, or i go to a lone tree and pray there.When you posted last year..saying the rv will happen in august. Someone whispered to me (the same someone who told me about my mother and my brother before they passed away..

Dont wanna go over the story because it is too long of a story. You might wanna read what i had posted) that it was not that year but august of 2017.This will be my first time to predict bout money. Pray that iam right. Later

And so we wait some more. :(

pp

• Like 1

PP, when i was at the park praying (i dont pray for the money because He knows that i have been thinking about it). I just pray and thanking Him for everything. He also knows that i have been thinking about the baggage i lost when i was in the Philippines last April 24 of this year...thinking if Eva Air will pay me for the lost. Then thats when He fashed me those dates. 27, 28, 29 of August. I recieved an email from Eva Air on August 27...stating that i needed to sign one paper for compensation for the lost baggage. The check will be sent 14 business days from the date i signed the paper. I really thought those dates was when the rv going to occur. Just pray some more

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

For those who are unbelievers...here is the email Eva Air sent to me:  

Please sign the receipt of compensation form document to process compensation check.

Once we received your signed form, check will be mailed out within 14 days.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

SFO Baggage Service

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, navira45 said:

PP, when i was at the park praying (i dont pray for the money because He knows that i have been thinking about it). I just pray and thanking Him for everything. He also knows that i have been thinking about the baggage i lost when i was in the Philippines last April 24 of this year...thinking if Eva Air will pay me for the lost. Then thats when He fashed me those dates. 27, 28, 29 of August. I recieved an email from Eva Air on August 27...stating that i needed to sign one paper for compensation for the lost baggage. The check will be sent 14 business days from the date i signed the paper. I really thought those dates was when the rv going to occur. Just pray some more

🙄That's the best you could come up with?? Speechless. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

58 minutes ago, Confidentlywaiting said:

Last thing I'm doing is following you around. 

Just a reminder to people you are completely full of sh*t

Aren't we all :lol: Oh and by the way take your non rule understanding,crybaby, insecure, little boy/girl that mommy never gave enough attention to attitude back to Twitter with the rest of the insolent foul mouthed disrespectful Twits. Or learn how to say what you think respectfully. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Well, I just returned from a week of camping, boating, a little fishing and quite a few beers and it doesn't look like an Guru Crap came true again. August came and went, Sept 1st is over and I am still stuck in my little Hobbit Hole of a motor home while the one I want is still down the road.......Oh Well...such is life.

LDG, that is a great post you have above and very informative....I think POTUS Trump will have some business effect in Iraq and get the ball rolling myself.

Now I also see we picked up another Troll, Snowflake or what ever with this new CW....We just got rid of the last one and he/she/it is back again so quick with a new name. Maybe Adam or Texas Granny can just block the ISP Address all together.

Well RV on folks.....September 25th is the new hot date I have been reading.

Karsten

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2