Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinesh D’Souza on How the Nazis Borrowed Ideas from American Democrats

I caught a little Limbaugh today... this was a great interview about Dinesh's new book...

Aug 10, 2017

RUSH: On Tuesday afternoon, I interviewed the author and moviemaker, Dinesh D’Souza. He has a new book coming out called The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left. Provocative, obviously: “Exposing the Nazi roots of the American left.” So I chatted with him for the upcoming issue of Limbaugh Letter. What he said… He gave three examples of how his book is true, how the allegation here that the Nazis were able to take cues from the American left.

I wanted to share them with you as a prelude to getting into all the rest of the content on today’s program. There are three bites here. They run just about a minute each, and we’ve edited this for time. You’ll have to read the entire interview when it comes out in the next issue of The Limbaugh Letter. But the first claim that D’Souza makes — and by the way, to back this up, we need to point out that militant Islam has also deep ties to Hitler and Nazism.

650-081017-DSouza-interview.jpg

Hitler had an appreciation and an understanding for Islam, and there are numerous bits of evidence that recount meetings between the Grand Mufti and mullahs and Hitler during World War II. These are things not said in polite society. It’s not alleged. What D’Souza is doing — and he’s in the process of making a movie about this as well. He said it will be ready next summer, into next September, as a prelude to the election. His first contention is there are basically three examples of the Nazis, the German Nazis adopting leftist ideas from the American Democrat Party.

I’ll tell you why he decided to do this. He’s like everybody else in the right-win: Fed up with the allegation that racism and all this has its home in the Republican Party. It’s the exact opposite. Racism, segregation, all of this, these were all Democrats back in the 1960s that were trying to violate civil rights and keep blacks out of universities.

All those governors and Bull Connor, the fire chief, turning the firehoses on African-American protesters and Martin Luther King? They’re all Democrats. D’Souza is, like many people in the right, frustrated with this history revisionism. So he decided to write the book and do a movie about how it’s even worse than that, and his first example here is how Hitler stole from the Jacksonian Democrats of the 19th century.

D’SOUZA: Hitler remembered, that in the 19th century the Jacksonian Democrats — despite the existence of all these treaties with the American Indians — essentially decided to violate the treaties, throw the Indians off their land, drive them further west. So displace them, resettle that land — and if any of the Indians remained, either kill them or attempt to enslave them. Hitler goes: “This is a fantastic idea!

“I don’t need to go to India like the British. I’ll just conquer in Europe; I’ll throw the Poles off their land, the Slavs, the Eastern Europeans, the Russians. We’ll resettle that land with German families — and if any of the natives stay back, we’ll enslave them.” So this notion — the historians call it Lebensraum, which means “living space.” But it’s basically German expansion in Europe. Hitler got the idea to do that from the Jacksonian Democrats of the 19th century.

RUSH: As we talked to him about it, I said, “Wait, is this just your interpretation? Are you looking at events that happened in America in the 19th century and then comparing events that happened in Europe in the 1940s? Are you drawing a connection?” “No, no, the Nazis acknowledged this,” he said. The historical record is clear.” The Nazis acknowledged where they, quote/unquote, learned this stuff. His point here was that when he saw how the Jacksonian Democrats dealt with Indians, Native Americans, throwing them on the reservation, throwing them off — basically getting them out of mainstream circulation; saying, “Hey, this is a good idea.”

Now, this is going to offend I can’t tell you how many people. It’s going to light up I can’t tell you how many people — if his book isn’t ignored and if his movie isn’t. But I guarantee you, these are just things you don’t say. You just don’t say them — and, of course, D’Souza is saying these things after having been imprisoned by the Obama administration for this bogus campaign finance charge. The second example of the Nazis adopting leftist Democrat ideas was that Hitler stole the whole idea of segregation from Southern Democrats. See what do you think of this.

D’SOUZA: The Nuremberg Laws were the laws that turned Jews into second-class citizens. The senior officials of the Nazi Party get together to draft these laws. There was a transcript made of their meeting, ’cause they felt it was a momentous occasion: They were founding the world’s first racist state.

RUSH: (chuckles) Huh!

D’SOUZA: And then one of the Nazis in the justice department, who happened to have studied in America, basically told the Nazis: “Not so fast. You can’t start the world’s first racist state because the Democrats in the American south have already done it.

RUSH: (laughing)

Dinesh-DSouza-THE-BIG-LIE-med.jpg

D’SOUZA: Because all the things we’re talking about — outlawing intermarriage, segregation, discrimination — they already have these laws; they exist. So what we have to do,” he said, “is take the Democratic laws, cross out the word ‘black’ and write in the word ‘Jew’ and we’re home free.” So the Nazis then began a detailed examination of the Democratic Party laws.

RUSH: So here’s a second example, that Hitler and the Nazis studied the way Democrats segregated, discriminated against Native Americans and then African-Americans — and the third example he cites is eugenicists and Margaret Sanger.

D’SOUZA: The Nazis, in the 1930s, based both their forced-sterilization laws as well as their euthanasia laws on the models that had been created by Margaret Sanger. As Margaret Sanger said, “More children from the fit and less from the unfit,” and that’s how she viewed birth control. And not as a matter of giving every woman a choice, but as a matter of convincing the sort of, the successful and the fit to have more kids and the unsuccessful — the sick, the “imbeciles” and what she considered to be the disposable people — essentially to prevent them from “breeding” altogether.

The other idea that a California eugenicist named Paul Popenoe had proposed. He said, “We have…” He said, “We have all these useless people who are already born, and so it’s not enough to have sterilization. We have to have euthanasia. We have to kill these people off. The first people that they killed were not the Jews. They were the sick, the disabled, the group that was called “imbeciles.” And later, the Nazi euthanasia program was expanded into Hitler’s Final Solution.

RUSH: There you have it. That’s the crux of the book The Big Lie from Dinesh D’Souza, The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left. Of course, everything he says here is accurate. Whether people want to acknowledge and agree with the connections made, that’s going to be another thing. But it’s not going to sit well with people on the American left who, of course, are portraying themselves as the exact opposite of all of this. Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood are perhaps best. There are two great examples of historical revisionism.

That is the Democrat Party — the original racists, the original segregationists — somehow have rewritten history and have ended up seeing themselves portrayed as saviors and rescuers. And the Republican Party, which did not let the Democrats get away with segregation… LBJ’s Civil Rights Act, ’64, would not have passed were it not for Republican votes. Major history revision. So is Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood. D’Souza…

For those of you who are Millennials and may be hearing this for the first time, I want you to not doubt me. Everything you’ve heard D’Souza say here is accurate, and particularly about Margaret Sanger. Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood was not about “choice” and it was not about allowing women to have control over their bodies. Margaret Sanger was the original eugenicist in this country.

She was from Australia. Many Americans joined her in this effort to create a master race. Margaret Sanger believed in getting rid of the sick, preventing them from “breeding,” as it’s said here. History has revised the original intent and objectives of Margaret Sanger as well, so as to prevent the Democrat Party from being harmed by the actual truth of any of these assertions.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/10/dinesh-dsouza-on-how-the-nazis-borrowed-ideas-from-american-democrats/

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, Whatshername said:

I caught a little Limbaugh today... this was a great interview about Dinesh's new book...

It's called cognitive dissonance.

That's why the left refuses to accept Martin Luther King Jr. was a republican, and Hitler was a progressive democrat.

It's also why protesters willm,. call us criminals, racist, and violent, as they are rioting, looting, and attacking innocent bystanders.

I'm sure it has something to do with why the majority of non-leadership democratics refuses to acknowledge that it was white republicans that fought to freew slaves and some gave their lives, in order to end slavery.

Have you seen the video of that Mike Brown a couple weeks before he committed suicide by cop, where he just walks up on an obviously weak old man and just starts beating the heck out of him. The old guy is curled up and begging Brown to stop but Brown takes the guys wallet, then pillages trough the old guys backpack. 

Brown didn't care who was watching, he was obviously enjoy hurting a much weaker person.

Then a friend of Brown walks up and knocks the old guy out, and Brown picks up the backpack and walks away.

I don't think it even matters how much evidence there is against clinton, the left would declare sexism with a conviction.

Now the weaker of the inherently weak minded left has started to act out the violence their leadership has been trying to promote, and they have started to murder Trump supporters.

I don't know what it takes to be a democrat, maybe it's the ones that were drooped by the doctor when they slid down the chute, but they have denial, hypocrisy, racism, predjudicsm, ignorance, and all around stupidity down to a science.

But then, it's the only science they know that they don't have to cheat, and maybe just the fact they are not cheating science at that moment makes them so happy they just don't realize they are doing dozens of other bad things instead.

I dunno, but it doesn't really matter either.

Z

Don't see the angry mob calming don anytime soon.

Picked a couple more bikes and been spending free time with the wind in my face.

I figure, if the zombie ass demnorats are going to destroy America, then I might as well enjoy what's left.

• Upvote 5

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law.[8][9][10][11] On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in Federal Court to one charge of using a "straw donor" to make an illegal political campaign donation. On September 23, he was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine.[12][13]

Just another criminal cashing in on the stupidity of Americans.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

On 8/11/2017 at 7:41 AM, bostonangler said:

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law.[8][9][10][11] On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in Federal Court to one charge of using a "straw donor" to make an illegal political campaign donation. On September 23, he was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine.[12][13]

B/A

Very progressive of you there BA, I guess you are living up to your stereotypical Republican thoughts about revenge / rehabilitation regarding the criminal process.  I wonder though, do criminals have to be convicted for you have these thoughts towards them?

Based on some of the things you’ve said in the past I’m just not sure.  After all, you have claimed Hildabeast is a crook but she hasn’t been convicted of anything.  But you support Obummer who’s (UN)Justice Department illegally ran guns to drug cartels in Mexico.  The same (UN)Justice Dept that illegally tapped reporters phones and computers if they actually reported what Obummer did npot want reported.  Whose IRS illegally targeted American citizens for political purposes.  He’s as crooked, if not more so, than Hildabeast yet stil gets a pass.

You can cast your holier than thou dispersions on D’Souza all you want while ignoring much more serious crimes from those you support as long as the swamp lets the serious crimes go uncharged, but I can’t let it go unnoticed. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:54 AM, RV ME said:

Very progressive of you there BA, I guess you are living up to your stereotypical Republican thoughts about revenge / rehabilitation regarding the criminal process.  I wonder though, do criminals have to be convicted for you have these thoughts towards them?

Based on some of the things you’ve said in the past I’m just not sure.  After all, you have claimed Hildabeast is a crook but she hasn’t been convicted of anything.  But you support system" rel="">support Obummer who’s (UN)Justice Department illegally ran guns to drug cartels in Mexico.  The same (UN)Justice Dept that illegally tapped reporters phones and computers if they actually reported what Obummer did npot want reported.  Whose IRS illegally targeted American citizens for political purposes.  He’s as crooked, if not more so, than Hildabeast yet stil gets a pass.

You can cast your holier than thou dispersions on D’Souza all you want while ignoring much more serious crimes from those you support system" rel="">support as long as the swamp lets the serious crimes go uncharged, but I can’t let it go unnoticed. 

First of all the last time I checked we are all innocent until proven guilty...This guy is a convicted felon.

Second, your comments on gun running, drugs and cartels could be applied to many of our recent administrations. We know most of what the Clintons were involved and you are always quick to point those out. But you seem to be unaccepting of Reagan's Iran-Contra gun deals, Nixon's G. Gordon Liddy debacle, "W" starting the Iraqi war under false pretense, Johnson and Vietnam, George HW Bush's Savings and Loan scandal where brother Neal made millions... They are all corrupt and dishonest. So at least give credit where credit is due... Left or Right, they screw us "We the People".

America lost it's innocence long ago, and those who think any elected official is out to save America and Make It Great Again, are the perfect pigeons to buy a bridge in Brooklyn.

B/A

• Downvote 4

27 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

First of all the last time I checked we are all innocent until proven guilty...This guy is a convicted felon.

Second, your comments on gun running, drugs and cartels could be applied to many of our recent administrations. We know most of what the Clintons were involved and you are always quick to point those out. But you seem to be unaccepting of Reagan's Iran-Contra gun deals, Nixon's G. Gordon Liddy debacle, "W" starting the Iraqi war under false pretense, Johnson and Vietnam, George HW Bush's Savings and Loan scandal where brother Neal made millions... They are all corrupt and dishonest. So at least give credit where credit is due... Left or Right, they screw us "We the People".

America lost it's innocence long ago, and those who think any elected official is out to save America and Make It Great Again, are the perfect pigeons to buy a bridge in Brooklyn.

B/A

Innocent until proven guilty :lmao: YEA RIGHT.

On 8/11/2017 at 7:41 AM, bostonangler said:

B/A

Just another post professing your ignorance. 

• Upvote 3

Oh,  and for those who are willing to do a little bit of research on their own you will find that Adolf Hitler shunned the Democrats vision of Planned Parenthood and genocide. He felt it the Democrat Party was far too evil for his taste. This is documented evidence look it up you'll see

• Upvote 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Innocent until proven guilty :lmao: YEA RIGHT.

Just another post professing your ignorance. 

Are you saying innocent until proven guilty is a lie?

Maybe you are a convicted felon and feel he deserves my respect... I doubt you are a felon, you seem smarter than that, but you are giving this guy credibility. You should buy his book.

B/A

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh,  and for those who are willing to do a little bit of research on their own you will find that Adolf Hitler shunned the Democrats vision of Planned Parenthood and genocide. He felt it the Democrat Party was far too evil for his taste. This is documented evidence look it up you'll see

Well there you go... Thanks for pointing out Hitler wasn't progressive, but more of a conservative. Nicely done.

B/A

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Are you saying innocent until proven guilty is a lie?

Maybe you are a convicted felon and feel he deserves my respect... I doubt you are a felon, you seem smarter than that, but you are giving this guy credibility. You should buy his book.

B/A

I'm saying exactly that. Law has left this land 8 years ago. Law now amounts to how much money you have and who you're willing to pay off. And for you to make the statements you are making shows that you have absolutely zero dealings with the public legal system. And please don't accuse me of being a convicted felon again, I guarantee you will not like my response. I am no more a convicted felon than you are a child molester.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm saying exactly that. Law has left this land 8 years ago. Law now amounts to how much money you have and who you're willing to pay off. And for you to make the statements you are making shows that you have absolutely zero dealings with the public legal system. And please don't accuse me of being a convicted felon again, I guarantee you will not like my response. I am no more a convicted felon than you are a child molester.

I believe I said I didn't think you were a felon. So true dat...

B/A

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are a very SICK person to attempt to make light of anything Hitler. I am beginning to feel sorry for your child.

I certainly wasn't make lite of that douchebag. I said people do not pay tribute to him, as we do to the rebels who went to war against America. So don't feel sorry for me or my family, we know the difference between right and wrong. I surely hope you don't sing the praises of The "Old" South to your little girl...

B/A

38 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

rOWdv_s-200x150.gif

This is so good... give it the first 3 minutes at least.  

WOW!!!  Gave it 3 minutes... then 34 more!  Gotta love the clarity!  Thanks WHN!!!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

On 8/15/2017 at 11:29 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

On 8/15/2017 at 11:41 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are a very SICK person to attempt to make light of anything Hitler. I am beginning to feel sorry for your child.

Hey bro, 

It is true Hitler disavowed democracy, but that was only in reference to Marxism and the failed German system of the time, but he also openly admitted he learned a lot from reading about Marxism when doing time for the failed coup and writing his "happy book".

The government had devolved to hard left  leaning, and most Germans hated that.

There are some major differences between commies and socialists, commies are a political system and socialism (arguably) an economic one. Both are an illusion, however, there is and always will be socialist types of government programs right here in America ever since "the crappy deal" of 1933.

ug, I get carried away.

Any form of collectivism is inherently mob ruled, which is democracy at it's purest form.

Hitler tried to build a country where every single participant felt a sense of "ownership", which would then spur each person to work harder and conduct themselves more responsibly. It was total government control, an eternal military campaign destined to take over the entire world, where making the tools of war would be the civilians job. The "common" man could find  glory through bravery on the battlefield, or inventing new tools of mass destruction.

There's a lot more to the setting, they had a republic democracy, (elected) but the Party officials were self serving, the Great Depression that started in America and destroyed the entire globes economies, Russia had just gone through the Bolshevik Revolution and was full socialist after overthrowing the monarchy and major corporation capitalist's who were sucking the wealth. Everywhere countries were tossing out the ruling "royalties" who were bloodline descendants from some conqueror who managed to unite whatever warring feudal regions existed through the Dark Ages after Rome collapsed. The "conservatives" were the ones that missed having a king as the ruler.

Almost everything about the Nazi's was socialist until they turned a different left from the Marxist left with their racial culling and "perfect German" stuff.

All three competing political parties were left leaning in their philosophy, if one was "more" left than another it doesn't mean the "less" left is on the "right", socialist vs communist, it doesn't matter, they both a form of mob rule, so were the Nazis, until Hitler burned down the Parliament and cancelled all other branches of German government.

The bottom line, aside from the fact that unchecked greed enabled through color of authority which is enacted by government officials, or demanded by mobs of "democrats", is what has destroyed every single society since the beginning of time, is that Hitler was without doubt a leftie socialist.

Dunno, maybe it was those daily injections by his doctor of methamphetamine and morphine, or the handfuls of oxycotins he ate all day that got to him, he was after all not actually born in Germany, and a lot of folks from Austria felt like they had to prove they were "more German" than the Germans in order to be accepted.

Something not readily admitted, Hitler was backed by major corporations around the world who saw a most excellent customer in the making.

The Bank of England gave him massive loans, as well as Prescott Bush, yup W. Bush's dad, who was also president of the American Socialist Party.

As for BA, I just quit responding to her taunts, intentional fake new declarations, and twisting of reality.

She doesn't even realize how she is being played and wont bother listening to logic.

She only looks for words she can change meaning in order to get a "win", and when her half truths cant get that, she resorts to arrogance and elitism.

Good luck with that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

Hitler tried to build a country where every single participant felt a sense of "ownership", which would then spur each person to work harder and conduct themselves more responsibly

Ahh the population of German Jews may disagree...

The bottom line, aside from the fact that unchecked greed

This seems to be our problem these days with corporate welfare to enrich the rich...

demanded by mobs of "democrats",

Now we have mobs of KKK, NEO-NAZIS, WHITE SUPREMIST and SPOLIED CHILDREN from the left  doing the mob thing. Yes, both sides are controlled by the mob mentality.

they had to prove they were "more German" than the Germans in order to be accepted.

Now we have a minority faction in America trying to prove they are more American than the people down the street...

The Bank of England gave him massive loans, as well as Prescott Bush

Yup the same people today who are stoking the flames and doing a pretty good job of it. I've seen many folks who were kind hearted and generous and worked together to better their community, now becoming haters. I read it here daily, people who wanted a safe and pleasant life now reach for each others throats. We are all becoming fooled by their hyperbole. I don't think most of us really hate our neighbors or want to destroy them. Or at least we didn't until the machine got busy stoking the fires... The people in America are not any different than the German people in the 1920s and 1930s. They had  suffered and looked to a leader who would make Germany great again. Just as we are doing now. We are looking for someone to make America great again... There is one difference. America is already great. The great nation on the planet, but all of us are allowing a very small group to divide and conquer us... Don't fall for the lies. The Commies aren't coming to get us. The blacks don't want a race war. The Jews are not stealing your wealth. There is no boogey man. All of this is made to divide... Do you know your neighbors? Are they out to get you? Have they come for you?

It is a game and we are the pawns. Don't go out and live afraid. Don't go to war with your neighbors. Don't fall for the deception. Don't let them turn your heart black...

B/A 

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...