Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aljazera Brokerage

cjh

43 minutes ago, screwball said:

Five years plus, I am on my second card, this one expires next year

It’s funny how last year the CBI was making a big deal about launching Master Card and going international. you’ve been using yours for five plus years.  It shows how much smoke the CBI issues to keep the international investors behind the times.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, gregp said:

It’s funny how last year the CBI was making a big deal about launching Master Card and going international. you’ve been using yours for five plus years.  It shows how much smoke the CBI issues to keep the international investors behind the times.  Thanks!

And Warka Bank clients had a Mastercard WAAAAY back when Warka was open for business,,,now we wait for the CBI to let Warka to open again,,,anyone remember "compensation and rehabilitation"? Lol

15 hours ago, gregp said:

Just checked cards, and it would appear I have had them for about 9 years....this is why I laugh when people say they are far from being ready. What a joke, they are connected to swift, have Ibans and I have been able to freely send and withdraw money from Australian for years using my card and desktop computer...

13 hours ago, NMP2017 said:

And Warka Bank clients had a Mastercard WAAAAY back when Warka was open for business,,,now we wait for the CBI to let Warka to open again,,,anyone remember "compensation and rehabilitation"? Lol

Yes have one if these cards as well however it has expired and I won’t be renewing the card and using their services ever again  if they survive. 

• 1 month later...

Good day Mr 

The fees of opening account is $100 and you can make the payment after you
finish all the process of opening account with us and the ISX and there
isn't a minimum balance you can feed your account as much as you want. So if
that suit you, confirm me to send you the details of opening account. And
you can visit our website https://isx-karmal.com for more information.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us kindest regards,

Taha Ajina
Network Eng. IT Manager & Operations at Al Karmal Brokerage

Mobile +(964) 7903726443 
Email taha@isx-karmal.com Website www.isx-karmal.com

• Like 1

• 4 months later...