Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aljazera Brokerage

cjh

Yesterday I got an authorization form to transfer my Asiacell dividends to my brokerage account. I didn't like the looks of it because it was dated 2015, it was a different email address and it was blank. I'm awaiting confirmation from the Aljazera Broker.

Has anyone else received a similar document ?

Does anyone have a bank account other than with Warka? I would assume anyone with an ISX account has a bank account somewhere as well. For the purpose of getting your profits from the ISX wired back to your home country.

I have a Warka account but am looking for other alternatives to sending money home from the ISX through another bank hopefully.

Can anyone share which bank they use and any contact information in order to open an account.

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Scott McD said:

Hi jb4388,

I don't have an Iraqi bank account, I just sent any payments from my HSBC account to Hasan at Aljazera. Everything has worked very smoothly so far. 

Cheers, 

Scott 

Thanks for your reply Scott.

i have been with Warka for 10+ years and have stock "in my good name" at the ISX . Recently I  switched brokers to Al Karmal. At least Karmal answer emails very promptly. Have you ever received a  cash dividend from an ISX company? In the past I have received free shares but for the past several years when a company offers shares at reduced amount Warka has been unable to perform my purchase request since they themselves are not listed on the ISX. I feel things are picking up on the ISX ( you wouldn't think so with only 20 or so companies trading at this time) but I believe the ISX are tightening their requirements for companies and everyone will need to anti up in order to be listed. I am looking for another bank other than Warka to send profits from the ISX to my account and possible obtain a VISa/Mastercard linked to my account. Karmal might be able to wire funds back to my US account but I was looking to have an Iraqi account.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:25 AM, haymon said:

Yeah, it used to be any amount, but new regs state $10,000.00 min.  Really put a stop to my trading. No penny stocks here!

Damn! Thanks Haymon,! Guess I'm stuck waiting for Warka to get their shite together, which may be a long time considering they're sunnis 

On 16/08/2017 at 11:38 PM, jb4388 said:

i have been with Warka for 10+ years and have stock "in my good name" at the ISX . Recently I  switched brokers to Al Karmal. At least Karmal answer emails very promptly. Have you ever received a  cash dividend from an ISX company? In the past I have received free shares but for the past several years when a company offers shares at reduced amount Warka has been unable to perform my purchase request since they themselves are not listed on the ISX. I feel things are picking up on the ISX ( you wouldn't think so with only 20 or so companies trading at this time) but I believe the ISX are tightening their requirements for companies and everyone will need to anti up in order to be listed. I am looking for another bank other than Warka to send profits from the ISX to my account and possible obtain a VISa/Mastercard linked to my account. Karmal might be able to wire funds back to my US account but I was looking to have an Iraqi account.

Hi jb,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Good points, I too have received the free shares allowances no problem through Aljazera, but, possibly, naively, I assumed them going international before an RV would mean any future cash related transactions would be handled through 'normal' international banking procedures (IBAN, Swift, etc).

I then wouldn't need an Iraqi bank account. 

Hopefully by the time they RV a foreigner getting an in country Iraqi account would be easy???

mmmh something to think about.

Scott

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2017 at 8:38 AM, jb4388 said:

I bank with the commercial bank of Iraq and have a MasterCard which works here in australia 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, screwball said:

I bank with the commercial bank of Iraq and have a MasterCard which works here in australia 

Hi Screwball, can you pm me any contact info for opening an account with Commercial Bank of Iraq? Was it a difficult process? Opening my account with Warka all those years ago was a simple process... Thanks...

2 hours ago, NMP2017 said:

Hi Screwball, can you pm me any contact info for opening an account with Commercial Bank of Iraq? Was it a difficult process? Opening my account with Warka all those years ago was a simple process... Thanks...

G’day,

the process was fairly easy but it was sometime ago not not sure if the rules regarding setting up accounts you can only email and ask them. I could figure out how to send you a pm so posted my contact here.

Maha N. Nouri

CEO|Ahli United Brokerage Company

'Office Ext.: 78630 | Mobile:+964 7804191533

* Email : maha.nouman@ahliunited.com

ü: https://www.cbiq.com.iq

image.png

14 hours ago, screwball said:

G’day,

the process was fairly easy but it was sometime ago not not sure if the rules regarding setting up accounts you can only email and ask them. I could figure out how to send you a pm so posted my contact here.

Maha N. Nouri

CEO|Ahli United Brokerage Company

'Office Ext.: 78630 | Mobile:+964 7804191533

* Email : maha.nouman@ahliunited.com

ü: https://www.cbiq.com.iq

image.png

Would you have a more current email address? This is the reply I received when sending an email today.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

maha.nouman@ahliunited.com (maha.nouman@ahliunited.com)
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

Thank you

19 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

Would you have a more current email address? This is the reply I received when sending an email today.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

Thank you

I got the same thing even when I used the email address from their website. But I also got this saying the email was delivered so I was going to wait a day or 2 for a response then send again via their online form...

Delivery to these recipients or groups is complete, but no delivery notification was sent by the destination server:

cbiq.info@ahliunited.com (cbiq.info@ahliunited.com)