Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 August 2017

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thanks Adam.

My Dad was in the USAF & we were stationed in Honolulu Hi "70-74. First 2 yr's at Ewa beach, surfed every day. Slept with my board.

Loved it. Nothing like it. friggen awesome. do you have a surfing emoticon?

Gonna pay the Islands a visit after we win. :peace:

I was there 69-70 and sat on the northern shore watching those huge and awesome waves coming in, the surfers looked like midgets !!! Was fun going to the monkey bar in Peal city, they were neat to watch. Surprised they had a drive in theater also and plenty of rainbows never seen so many/

:wave:  for now

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Unfortunately, for me to talk about my reason would only add to the "rumor mill" and give the "gurus" something to talk about, and that's not something I want to do.

I will do another update later this week... hopefully as soon as Friday, perhaps as late as Sunday, but that's the best I can promise.

:lol:It's not nice to tease Santa, I may have to put you on the naughty list:lol:

Oh and thanks for all you do my friend. :hug:

• Upvote 8

20 hours ago, Moxie64 said:

I was there 69-70 and sat on the northern shore watching those huge and awesome waves coming in, the surfers looked like midgets !!! Was fun going to the monkey bar in Peal city, they were neat to watch. Surprised they had a drive in theater also and plenty of rainbows never seen so many/

Hey Moxie64, what a great place to be in those times. At Ewa beach I would go so far out to surf (Hauli boy following the Hawaiians) that the people seemed like ants. I started 

when I was 10 yrs old. no fear then, sharks pop up right by us, catch a quick wave into shore. Waimea bay beach park had a huge cliff rock that was fun to dive off. Far out times.

:peace:

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, wildeman said:

Hey Moxie64, what a great place to be in those times. At Ewa beach I would go so far out to surf (Hauli boy following the Hawaiians) that the people seemed like ants. I started 

when I was 10 yrs old. no fear then, sharks pop up right by us, catch a quick wave into shore. Waimea bay beach park had a huge cliff rock that was fun to dive off. Far out times.

:peace:

That sounds like so much fun. always wondered how they missed the big rocks  on the northern shore. Where was the Ewa beach?. You ever see the video of the surfer in this pipe line with the shadow of the HUGE shark right behind him? It was so HUGEEE   :confused2: it could have been a Megalodon  :P:P:P.  Used to snorkel at Waimea and it was so interesting to see the bright colors of the fish!! When this rv's I going to build a house to hold an oval salt water aquarium  8'-10' long by 3'-4' by 4' high. I want 2 sharks from Australia the ones that only get 2' long.  They've made an oval one 20'[ (?') long 5' high 7' wide. Been watching Tanked too long but I WILL pick out my own fish, LOL that will take me all day plus I'll have to build a bigger tank, the one they build total weight was 25,000 lbs I think. Heck I could dive and get my coral too. lmao I'll have too pour a concrete slab that tank.

:wave: for now

• Upvote 1

On 8/10/2017 at 1:02 AM, Moxie64 said:

Dang Moxie 64 those were the days you may have me by a few but not by a whole lot. I've never been there but I remember the years .... looking back I relished those days of simplicity ! 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Dang Moxie 64 those were the days you may have me by a few but not by a whole lot. I've never been there but I remember the years .... looking back I relished those days of simplicity ! 

Most of us here can agree about those days,  we ought to have a topic and name it :The Good Old Days" Back then we had a family life no babysitter and us 3 kids used to look forward to going anywhere with our parents and money wasn't needed to have a good time either. We ate lunch in the rest areas on a picnic tables remember??? No McDonalds back then, Dad had a Colmen stove, hot dogs or hamburgs, man were they good with homemade canned hot dog relish. I've wanted to pattern it bet 1 million $ it would fly off the shelves. How many snow flakes would even know what it was let along how to can food, but the best was canned deer meat!! There should be family farm DUDE ranche for the little darlings to see how life was like back then. My parents taught us common sense so we could survive in the REAL world, no college degree needed for that either, being happy was free too. If we did our best there were rewards and the best was feeling good about our selves at the end of the day. Some kids now a days remind me of an abused animal, one neglected, show no love and tied out back to a tree and left alone. Sure miss the GOOD OLD DAYS, clouds were white back then too. Enough said, by the way 64 isn't my age. lmao

• Upvote 3

On August 9, 2017 at 8:40 PM, wildeman said:

Thanks Adam.

My Dad was in the USAF & we were stationed in Honolulu Hi "70-74. First 2 yr's at Ewa beach, surfed every day. Slept with my board.

Loved it. Nothing like it. friggen awesome. do you have a surfing emoticon?

Gonna pay the Islands a visit after we win. :peace:

Was stationed there from 94-95. Use to hit the North Shore when the big ones would came in. Waves as high as a 30 feet plus.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"I will do another update later this week... hopefully as soon as Friday, perhaps as late as Sunday, but that's the best I can promise"

Good morning Sir, happy Sunday.

Do you have an update for us?

Go @Adam Montana

Go DV

Go update

Thanks for posting Laid Back.  I've noticed this trend for awhile but didn't want to say anything. Glad you did.

Waiting on Adam......................................

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DWitte said:

Thanks for posting Laid Back.  I've noticed this trend for awhile but didn't want to say anything. Glad you did.

Waiting on Adam......................................

You are welcome my friend Dwitte.

We all are waiting on Adam :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3