Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is dead!

MajDA

2 minutes ago, MajDA said:

I got to look up texas granny?

Ouch, so it was another insult on me, crazy granny with a gun!  Well I don't have guns around, saw too many people get shot over in Iraq, snipers, explosion injuries, body parts torn apart.  We saved a lot of those patients, but some of them, I think we should have let die because now they are completely disabled and barely capable of taking care of themselves.  Guns in the hands of the wrong people, kill!  But I am no tx granny...  Does anyone have any useful replies in rebuttal of my first post on RV is dead, or is this website dead!

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, MajDA said:

The only point I was trying to make was the first post, RV is dead.  I was hoping for some feedback so I could think this was a source of positive information about how the article from the website I was on may not be factual.  But not one comment, not one forward to a reference to prove it is wrong, not a single supporting statement saying how the information may not be right...

Two words will inform you that this information is fake, false, not true, non factual.  CABAL and NESARA.  Those to whom believe in them are lost.

SR

• Upvote 1

Just now, NoviceInvestor said:

Shouldn't this thread be in Rumors????

If it was a rumor, or if someone can demonstrate to me that the post needs to be in rumors, I will ask for it to be moved there.  But if you cannot provide information to counter or otherwise demonstrate the information is not accurate for us who are hoping the Iraqi Dinar will in fact be worth something, then please share it.  

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, SupraRacer said:

Two words will inform you that this information is fake, false, not true, non factual.  CABAL and NESARA.  Those to whom believe in them are lost.

SR

OK thank you.  Now we are getting somewhere. Please tell me why those two words identify this as fake, false, and not true information, when I could look up information from the entire rest of the article and identify it was verifiable?  Please...

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, MajDA said:

OK thank you.  Now we are getting somewhere. Please tell me why those two words identify this as fake, false, and not true information, when I could look up information from the entire rest of the article and identify it was verifiable?  Please...

NESARA  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

CABAL  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal

Any more questions??

SR

• Upvote 1

Just now, MajDA said:

Sorry Karsten, been defending the country until a little bit ago!  Didn't mean to get your undies in a bundle, but apparently you and your other attackers know way more than we ordinary people do!  If you are so in the know, why are you not posting information to help others!

I am not a village idiot, thank you.  "I can be your huckleberry" - a quote from Doc Holiday.  

Sorry to ask but what country have you been defending....Travels in Egypt, and you scholarly friend that Memorized the Bible, the Koran Spelled Quran Correctly, the Hobbit and the 3 Lord of the Rings Books.....You should spend him a Copy of Watership Downs.....A book about a Rabbit War and the terror a Family of Rabbits have to live with.

Now I will be your huckleberry....Just Skin that Smoke Wagon and see Happen Happens.......I think you might be looking for a new haunt soon.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MajDA said:

any chance you could post up the section in the obama care bill that states a 70% tax on iqd exchanges then maybe we can have a discussion .....

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, MajDA said:

Sorry Karsten, been defending the country until a little bit ago!  Didn't mean to get your undies in a bundle, but apparently you and your other attackers know way more than we ordinary people do!  If you are so in the know, why are you not posting information to help others!

I am not a village idiot, thank you.  "I can be your huckleberry" - a quote from Doc Holiday.  

Did ya forgot the Movie........It doesn't end well for Ringo

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MajDA said:

From what I learned in grad school. Wikipedia is not a valid source or reference information!  It is too easy to manipulate.

OK does Mariam-Webster meet your criteria.

Definition of cabal

1. 1:  the contrived schemes of a group of persons secretly united in a plot (as to overturn a government); also :  a group engaged in such schemes

You will just have to go with the wiki for NESARA since it's an acronym.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Sorry to ask but what country have you been defending....Travels in Egypt, and you scholarly friend that Memorized the Bible, the Koran Spelled Quran Correctly, the Hobbit and the 3 Lord of the Rings Books.....You should spend him a Copy of Watership Downs.....A book about a Rabbit War and the terror a Family of Rabbits have to live with.

Now I will be your huckleberry....Just Skin that Smoke Wagon and see Happen Happens.......I think you might be looking for a new haunt soon.

Sorry, I was typing and thinking too fast.  Koran/Quran, my mistake.  JRR Tolkien actually has over 20 books to his credit, both about religion and listed about fantasy.  But if you knew more about them, you would be able to see he has really identified with Norse Mythology in a lot of his books, some of his characters even are named similiar to stories from Norse Historical Myths.  And it is Watership Down, by Richard Adams, the improvised story of rabbits which came to Richards mind as he was driving his children on long car trips, not downs like the horse racing arena.  Instead of the skinning of smoke wagons, I think using a microwave weapon from a distance would be more practical.  Guns do too much physical damage, takes too long to heal.  

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Did ya forgot the Movie........It doesn't end well for Ringo

I wasn't trying to be of or like Ringo...  My favorite character is the Mouse named Reepicheep from CS Lewis's "The Chronicles of Narnia" series.  Fearless, staunt little character with no fear of evil.  Although I am almost 50 years old...

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

any chance you could post up the section in the obama care bill that states a 70% tax on iqd exchanges then maybe we can have a discussion .....

Unfortunately that bill is over a 1000 pages long, and it is tucked into the bill in a language which is preferred to, or like Dog latin.  Where it says things which I cannot search for.  I have read over about 400 to 500 pages and haven't found it yet, but if more than one of us is working on reviewing that legal document, maybe we could figure out why this guy is saying the RV is dead!  

Just now, MajDA said:

Unfortunately that bill is over a 1000 pages long, and it is tucked into the bill in a language which is preferred to, or like Dog latin.  Where it says things which I cannot search for.  I have read over about 400 to 500 pages and haven't found it yet, but if more than one of us is working on reviewing that legal document, maybe we could figure out why this guy is saying the RV is dead!  

So in short you are a liberal, Democrat and have nothing but Bull ****, never read the bill, have no clue of what was in it and now you want the run your nothing about something you don't even have a clue about....

I be out it this train wreck.

Karsten

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1