Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ONE GARDEN, TWO TREES

MyLadiesDaddy

4 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Stuff happens in the game of life. Occasionally we need time with the Lord to collect our thoughts. To listen for that still small voice.  To meditate upon the Lord. Doing nothing but thinking the name Lord Jesus Christ, over and over again. Leaning on Him which is all He wants anyway. Jesus is the man in the striped shirt, here now. It's His job to intercede with the Father on our behalf when life knocks us down

That is exactly the reason for this thread. To get everyone to pray , to think , to meditate with the Lord , to think in the Lord , to lean on Jesus in every way. 

And to read THEIR OWN bible everyday. These are the kinds of things that will bring revival to the land, these are the kind of things that will save America. :praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

We live in a world so filled with confusion corruption and sin ,that it is almost impossible to see the truth. But what is truth? Is it not reality? And if truth is reality, how do we perceive such a thing?

Clearly there are only two ways in which to perceive reality and thus the truth. Either one can perceive it by the wisdom and knowledge and understanding of men, or one can perceive the truth and reality by the wisdom knowledge and understanding that comes from God the Father.

Whichever way one chooses to perceive reality and thus the truth, you will come up with two distinctly different truths. Two distinctly different realities. What I am trying to show here is that the Holy Spirit has been showing me, this very fact.

Reality and thus truth, that is not from God then comes from man. And we know from the word of God that man is sinful, in him there is no goodness whatsoever. How then is it that we trust the wisdom and knowledge and understanding of men over the wisdom and knowledge and understanding of God? This is really a confusing thing to me. Because in this world today there is an overwhelming majority of people who will openly profess with their lips that they trust in Jesus. Then when it comes to understanding the word of God they choose to trust in men. Our Father in Heaven through the power of the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ revealed unto us that this would happen in the last days. For with their lips they do draw near me, but their hearts are far from me.

It is my fervent prayer that the Lord God above bless and keep each and everyone of you this day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Preachers write things down, and preach the word. And people read and hear the word. But it is the holy spirit of God Alone that make the word to grow in the hearers of the word. And that cannot happen unless the hearers of the word take what they have heard and what they have read to the Lord God In Prayer.

Take the story of Nineveh, and Jonah. God sent Jonah to preach to the people of Nineveh for 40 days. After which time the people repented of their sins and turn back to the Lord their God. But repentance requires that one pray to God and confess their sins. I submit to you that over the 40 days in which Jonah preached to the people of Nineveh they prayed to God about what they were hearing and the Holy Spirit made it blossom in their hearts and thus they repented from their sins. This is how we grow in truth, this is how we learn reality. This is how we truly trust in Jesus Christ.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The Apostle Paul taught us in the word of God to, pray without ceasing. But today's Cemetery teachers tell us but what Paul was really saying was to pray in the spirit all day long. This is only partially true. Paul literally meant that we should pray without stopping. Everyday, as many times a day as we can. Think of it like this, remember when you were 17 and you fell in love for the first time? You couldn't get enough of the other person, you had to be around them all the time. You talk so long on the telephone with them that your parents and your siblings   would rag on you profusely to get off the phone and let somebody else use it. This is the kind of relationship that God wishes to have with each and everyone of us. He wants us to ask him what shirt to put on this morning. He wants us to ask him what his will is for our life today. He wants us to ask him what he would like for us to do. He wants us to ask him which way to go to work today. He wants us to ask him everything we can possibly think of to ask him. Because he loves us just as you fell in love the first time at seventeen. The same kind of love except with God it would be Infinity stronger in depth and emotion.

We are also taught in the word of God to try every spirit. That is to say, when someone says something or comes to you with something that you did not know before you are to try it whether it be of God or not. How do we do this? By bringing it to the Lord your God and prayer.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

While these words may be hard to assimilate, I would ask everyone to pray and try to do so. I made reference earlier to Eagle Eye a friend of mine. Who buy trade is a scientist, but more than that, he is also a devout preacher of the word of God. Because I make these post revealing what the Holy Spirit is showing me does not dissuade from the very fact that Eagle Eye is a devout Christian. It only shows that God has revealed to me something that he wished me to reveal to the church.

That while we are in this world we do not have to be of this world. The tree of knowledge of Good and Evil has infested this world, indeed it is everywhere. It is impossible to live in this world today and not be near the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil aka the tree of science.

But what does it mean to be in the world and not of the world?

It simply means that while we must use the things of this world to live, we do not have to use those things to understand the word of God.

When it comes to the things of God we must focus on the things of God,

when it comes to living we must focus on the things of this world, to make a living with but we keep God always at the Forefront of everything.

If we wish to understand the word of God we must always only seek the wisdom and knowledge and understanding that comes from the Holy Spirit and not the wisdom and knowledge and understanding that comes from the Tree of science aka the knowledge and wisdom and understanding that comes from man.

For man is flawed but God is perfect.

Man is sinful and God is righteous.

When we seek the Kingdom of Heaven first above all things as the Lord has commanded us to it is at that time we will understand the Holy word of God by the power of His blessed Holy Spirit.

And we will understand in Genesis chapter 1 how that the Lord created a firmament, a vault if you will and that we are living in the earth . We are inside the vault. As the Bible teaches us in the Book of Genesis God put the stars , the sun and the moon in the vault. These things cannot be disputed as fact. Only by man's interpretation only by man's knowledge and man's Wisdom can we possibly be on anything else.

The ancient Prophets and the Apostles of Jesus Christ were men that saw our time through visions and revelation of the Lord. It is the wisdom and knowledge and understanding of men that tells us what they saw they did not understand. But I disagree, I think they understood perfectly what they saw when they saw our day.

For example, I would like to present to you what Peter saw. He describes our time and what is about to come in great detail. And he does so with complete understanding. But before I explain to you how this is, I must first explain to you one of the most unique things about our God that the world has lost. We've lost this knowledge of who our God is because of the wisdom and knowledge and understanding of men who partake of the tree of science.
God is a fire

And while some may not realize it and others have forgotten it there is evidence that everyone, both lost and saved, truly know in their spirits that this is true.

For example, why do you think it is that every single time you see a fire you have to stare at it?

You simply can hardly take your eyes off of it. We find fire to be fascinating, beautiful, and something to be feared. This is because in our Spirits we know that fire on this Earth is a representation of what God the Father truly is. At thus it moves us to stare in awe at what we cannot understand. And we see this fire that is God every single time it storms. We call it lightning. 

What will follow are several scriptures to validate what I just said. And believe me these are just a few for the word of God is full of this.

Leviticus 9:24

Then fire came out from before the LORD and consumed the burnt offering and the portions of fat on the altar; and when all the people saw it, they shouted and fell on their faces.

2 Samuel 22:9

"Smoke went up out of His nostrils, Fire from His mouth devoured; Coals were kindled by it.

Revelation 2:18

"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, ..."

Jeremiah 4:4

"Circumcise yourselves to the LORD And remove the foreskins of your heart, Men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Or else My wrath will go forth like fire And burn with none to quench it, Because of the evil of your deeds."

This next one I wish to draw special attention to and it unites with something that Peter wrote about the last days. 

Isaiah 66:16

For the LORD will execute judgment by fire And by His sword on all flesh, And those slain by the LORD will be many.

Exodus 3:2-3

The angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed.

What I want to point out here with the next verse is where the description is coming from. These things are emanating from the Throne of God.

Revelation 4:5

Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God;

Acts 2:3-4

And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them.

Exodus 13:21

The LORD was going before them in a pillar of cloud by day to lead them on the way, and in a pillar of fire by night to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night.

Numbers 11:1

Now the people became like those who complain of adversity in the hearing of the LORD; and when the LORD heard it, His anger was kindled, and the fire of the LORD burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp

Numbers 16:35

Fire also came forth from the LORD and consumed the two hundred and fifty men who were offering the incense.

1 Kings 18:38

Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

This one is a direct reference to the way that the rapture of the Bride of Christ will be

2 Kings 2:11

As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven.

1 Corinthians 3:13

each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work.

Again I want to point out , how can fire test? This is something that God does himself, and thus this is showing that God is a fire. 

And if anyone still thinks that they can somehow translate the scriptures to show that all these references were simply metaphors and not meant to be taken literally, I would like to introduce you to my most favorite Scripture saying what God really is.

Hebrews 12:29

for our God is a consuming fire.

Understanding this simple fact about the actual physical nature of God the Father is key if one is to understand the next transition of in this thought process. 

I will stop for now but what is to come this weekend is something that I sincerely pray that everyone will read. What is to come is the most serious information that you will ever read in your life. 

I leave you and pray that our Lord keep you in his love and bless you and your family's 

AMEN. 

• Upvote 3

Now let's take a look at Peter.

A man of God that saw our world as we live in it today. And as we study the writings that he gave us it becomes clear that he most certainly understood, by the Holy Spirit no doubt, everything that he saw. 

I believe that all of the ancient prophets and Apostles who saw our day understood what it was that they saw.  None of what was revealed to them went unexplained. I believe this for one reason, that being that it makes no sense for God to show them something and not give them with the showing, proper understanding. For to do that would have driven them insane with confusion. 

I likewise believe that the sole reason that most today think that the ancients didn't understand what the Lord revealed to them when he showed them our day is because when the ancient prophets and Apostles wrote about what they saw they did so from a Godly perspective. And thus included in their writings things of the Spirit. Things which we don't understand. So you see it was not the Ancients that didn't understand, it is us. And that because we have come so far from the things of the Spirit that discerning the things of God are completely foreign to us. 

And this too is written in the Word of God

1 Corinthians 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

So then if we have a clear understanding that Peter not only saw our day but that he understood our day, let us take another look at what he had to say about our day from this perspective. 

2 Peter 2

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

These, "False Prophets", are not only among us today but they have been around us from the time that Peter wrote these words. And 500 yrs ago because of the,weakness of the Church, they infiltrated the Church and are now so ingrained within the Church that for someone like me to teach something like this is considered heresy. Yet it was revealed to me by God through his Holy Spirit. 

That too is written about in the next sentence from Peter. 

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of

Again it is necessary to understand exactly what the words mean. 

pernicious

pərˈniSHəs/

adjective

having a harmful effect, especially in a gradual or subtle way.

Subtle? I'd say, for it has taken the devil over 2000 yrs to convince the Church that the word of God doesn't say what it says. 

But one might ask, why would these "False Prophets" be so interested in doing this. What would be the motive to take such a long time and great effort to engage in what would seem a futile effort? And the answer to that can  be found in verse 3. It is the very reason that good people today are not interested in God. It is because they, The lost Good people, see  the "False Prophets" as slave masters who's only purpose is to make a financial gain off of men and to usurp power over men by using the word of God.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:

And though their destruction is foretold in verses 4 through 6, I'd like to show how that Peter is also beginning to turn his course in a different direction in the same verses. 

Peter is now going to begin giving us his vision of what is to come.

verse 4 though 6

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

These "False Prophets" aka teachers, aka preacher's, having led the Church astray will suffer the same fate as the Angels that sinned and were locked in chains and placed into outer darkness. {if you wish to see them you only need to look up at what the "False Prophets" call stars tonight}

But we also see here that Peter begins referring to the great flood, and how that God spared not the men of Noah's day for the same reasons. 

Peter is going here because he wants those who read with discernment of the Holy Spirit to understand that what he is going to say next and  throughout the rest  of the chapter and into the next chapter is going to be exactly the same kinds of events that happened in Noahs day. But much more than that, Peter saw Noah's day and he saw that Noah's day was EXACTLY the same as our day. 

And I do mean, literally, EXACTLY. 

Just to give you a little tidbit of what is to come let me ask you this question, how did a man 600 yrs old with three boys and their wife's and his wife build a boat big enough to hold two of every living creature on earth without technology? 

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

In verses 7-9 Peter shows us how that in our time God will spare "The Righteous" just as God spared Noah and his family and Lot and his family from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. But he gives us much more insight than that. He tells us how that Lot was "Vexed" with the filthy conversation of the wicked. And how that vexation was perceived by Lot. That is to say that Lot was sorrowed and somewhat tormented in seeing the people that he knew God loved doing such unlawful things. And that was even more enlarged within him because he knew that nothing he could say would open their eyes to the truth of God. 

I point this out to say that I too feel Lot's pain. For I know full well how that these words are received, if they be read at all. But I must obey the Holy Spirit and I must present them so that they may be rejected and thus , like in Lot's day, God will be just in doing what he is about to do.

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Who do you think it is that Peter is speaking about in these verses? These are they that call themselves the Children of God and yet have perverted the word of God by bringing in the tree of Knowledge of good and evil (the tree of Science) into the Church to make a profit off of the Children of God and to enslave the Children of God with their vain babblings and many laws. 

These are those that refuse to seek the Holy Spirits guidance in all things and yet will utterly attack to destroy one that speaks the truth that God has told him to speak. These are they who not only attack the messengers of God but attack the men that God has put in authority over them. For we know that all men of authority have been put in there place of authority by the very hand of God. Some to work good for the Lord and some for a judgment unto the unrighcouse and disobediant children of the Lord. Yet these revilers proclaim themselves to be more knowledgeable than  others and they do not understand the word of God. 

They do not understand that in our time, in our nation, like all nations of the ancients we don't have a political problem we have a spiritual problem. 

We have such a problem because we have forsaken the word of God for the tree of Science. And thus we have rejected God himself.

And so it is that God has given us the leaders that we now have because he wants us to look back at him. Back at his Holy Word, back at Jesus Christ. 

God wants us to talk to him.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them

Peter is talking about today's preachers. Men that are taught of men and care not for that which the Holy Spirit is so passionately wanting to reveal. As we proceed into chapter 3, I will show how that through the event we call, "The Rapture", the destruction that Peter is saying will befall these "False Prophets" will come SUDDENLY upon them. In an instance, in the twinkling of the eye, with great fervent heat and complete destruction there world will change. 

We will learn how that in this one event, like the day of Noah, God will literally send the world back in time a thousand yrs and everything that these "False Prophets"  and their followers thought to be important will become as nothing. 

For as in the days of Noah they were traveling throughout the earth. They were making a mockery of marriage. They were committing violence so much so that it filled the earth. So it pleased God to destroy everything that they had made with their hands in one day. 

Noah's day knew of the tree  of Science too. They had technology like we do today and quite possibly much more than we have. That is how a 600 yr old man like Noah can build such a boat with only three boys and 4 women. That is how they were able to travel throughout the earth. That is how they were able to make war and fill the earth with violence. 

And we know of this today, but "Science" would have you believe that it wasn't from Noah's day but much older and lost civilizations. 

My personal favorite being that of the "Lost civilization of Atlantis".

A civilization that is said in folklore to have had awesome technology and great power. It is said that Atlantis was so far advanced in their technology that people could live for hundreds of yrs just like in Noah's day. But something went wrong and Atlantis was overtaken by the sea. In short it went under the water and no one knows today where Atlantis really is. 

But wait a second. This sounds a whole lot like the story of what happened with Noah and the great flood. 

God destroyed everything because of evil that filled the earth with violence, and he did this by sending the earth under the waters. Just like the story of Atlantis. 

Things that make you go

HUMMMM

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 7:48 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Preachers write things down, and preach the word. And people read and hear the word. But it is the holy spirit of God Alone that make the word to grow in the hearers of the word. And that cannot happen unless the hearers of the word take what they have heard and what they have read to the Lord God In Prayer.

Take the story of Nineveh, and Jonah. God sent Jonah to preach to the people of Nineveh for 40 days. After which time the people repented of their sins and turn back to the Lord their God. But repentance requires that one pray to God and confess their sins. I submit to you that over the 40 days in which Jonah preached to the people of Nineveh they prayed to God about what they were hearing and the Holy Spirit made it blossom in their hearts and thus they repented from their sins. This is how we grow in truth, this is how we learn reality. This is how we truly trust in Jesus Christ.

Thank you LGD.. reading this post has made me look up to a print on my kitchen wall of the verse James 4.8 "Draw Nigh to God and he will draw Nigh to you". 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Wow...in your opening explanation....You believe in immortal souls.  Yet the Bible says man was created as a living soul.  Not he was given one.  Surely if his soul was immortal, God would have plucked one up.  So the man, Adam became a living soul.  Did Adam die?  Yeppers.  Souls can die.

Please put me on ignore, I've already responded to you and take any other reply by you to be an attack. You can have your faith in whatever form you choose and I can have mine. If you choose not to ignore me know that I will put you on ignore so that I may keep the original promise of this thread and not get into any useless debate. 

P.S. 

I am more than anything using DV as a sort of word processor with this thread. I only post these things at the Holy Spirits request.I am really writing these things for my daughters.  If some may gain good use of it then I count that Glory to God. Though I doubt that many will ever understand that which God has given me. It's ok, in the end we will all know what is true and what is not. So don't continue to think that you, or anyone else, is going to stop me from posting this thread. And don't think that you can overtake this thread with the normal Jehovah Witness tactics of using tons of useless words which are only designed to distract.  I am only interested in writing these words for my daughters who will grow up in the ONE TRUE HOLY APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH OF GOD. Only Adam can stop this thread and he's the one person that truly respects another's thoughts even when he does not agree.  

This will be my last ever respond to you Botzwana, God grant you that you desire. :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 8/27/2017 at 9:05 PM, Muleslayer said:

Me thinks I have you bamboozeld!

i started life as a "burger flipper" then burr tech, then the motor pool in uncle Sams motor cycle club, back woods survivalist, paperboy then taught my self dos.

intelligence? Persistence! And a healthy dose of blessing!

not my job to determine your pay grade sir.

Committing a sin without full knowledge that it is a sin, thus removes the onus of sin.

at least according to a friend of mine who is also a Catholic priest.

peace.

Mule, you know I love you . I truly do. But in the eyes of God, a sin is a sin. Jesus paid the price for the forgiveness of sin so we can receive the Fathers grace for the forviveness of sin and the mercy of redemption from our sin. So if we sinned without realizing what was done was a sin, when it is revealed to us that it was a sin we repent and get restored. Occasionally I ask.formthe forgiveness of my known and unknown sins. Gotta go. God bless all who believe on Him.

• Upvote 1

To fully understand the events that are soon to come to pass I must reiterate that God is a fire.

We have seen this displayed when God revealed himself to Moses in the burning bush. Exodus 3:4 And we have seen this displayed when God led the children of Israel out of Egypt for 40 years in the desert as a pillar of Fire. Exodus 13:21 We have seen this displayed when the Prophet Elijah called down fire from heaven to consume the altar of the Prophets of Baal and then coot to consume 400 of said Prophets. 1 Kings 18:38

And so it is that it becomes clear to us that God the Father Who sitteth on the throne is a consuming fire as the scriptures describe him. But how does that appear to man on the Earth? To understand this, one needs only go to Revelation chapter 4. Because when John the Revelator was taken up to the kingdom of heaven and saw the Throne of God there is one specific thing that he noted coming from the throne.

,John said, " and I beheld Lightnings and thunderings and voices emanating from the throne".

So that when you consider the lightning is emanating from the Throne of God and you understand lightning always always has to go somewhere it becomes clear that the lightning strikes we see on this Earth are just the Finger of God.

And is it any Wonder seeing how that lightning flashes in the twinkle of an eye, and how that the sound of the Thunder that emanates from the lightning is the loudest sound on Earth? Not even a nuclear explosion emanates a sound as loud and its sound can't travel as far as the Thunder that emanates from lightning strikes. This is itself so God like.

And we know that lightning is one of the most powerful forces on the Earth. But if you had to put the word lightning into layman's terms what word would you use?

Is it not fire?

Indeed some lightning strikes, if they hit the right wood that's dry enough will it start a fire. Thus Fire coming down from heaven as the prophet called against the prophets of Baal is lightning.

And let us not forget the old wives tales passed down through the ages. Tails that I personally believe had their Roots grounded and founded in the word of God but simplified for children to understand. How that mothers for centuries have told their children when they hear the thunder and the storm not to be afraid because that is God simply moving his furniture. Is it possible that these mothers of ancient days understood what the word of God said? And that lightning emanated from his throne to the Earth and thus the Thunder was from the Throne of God as John the Revelator said? I believe this to be perfectly understandable and perfectly true.

What will follow next is a study of 2nd Peter. Which is a description of the exact events of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ

As we understand these events we will begin to see how that like the days of Noah the Earth will be sent back in time thousands of years. We will understand how come in the Book of Revelation at the end of the 7 year tribulation there will be a 200 million man army surrounding Jerusalem. And we will understand why that Army is on horses. Think of it, in a day with such fascinating technology why would you put an Army on horses? The Logistical nightmare of just feeding the animals alone would be beyond belief.

But just like in the days of Noah when God wipe all technology off the face of the Earth and all living creatures in one day, I believe that second Peter is describing how God will do that again at the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. Only now what will be left is a population of people who know not God, who have turned their back on him and who revile him everyday.

A population of the church that Jesus called Laodicea. And let us not forget what Jesus said he would do with the church of Laodicea in Revelation chapter 3." Because Thou Art not hot nor cold but are lukewarm I shall spew thee out of my mouth". The direct translation for the word spew is reference to projectile vomiting.

This church of Laodicea will suffer the most severest of times the world has ever seen because, " they loved not the Lord more than they love their lives". This church turned its back on God they followed him with their lips but their hearts desires are far from him. And this church of Laodicea which witnessed what is described in 2nd Peter we'll live afterwards in a world where all technology has been wiped off the face of the Earth.

Now I want you to consider what that world would look like. Take a look around you and imagine that everything that we all take for granted today is here but no longer functionable. 

Your cars, your electricity, your refrigerator, your cell phones, everything that runs on electricity is useless. How many people would die in just the first week? 

How many people would be completely helpless and have no clue what to do? 

By simple definition this alone would make it the greatest tribulation that the world has ever seen.

If we are to overcome the world, then we must first understand  how that we have become the church of Laodicea.

And we can find clues to that in 1 Thessalonians 4:3-6

3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: 4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; 5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: 6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter:

So we see that in the chapter just before the Apostle Paul begins speaking about the Rapture of the Bride of Christ a warning to anyone that thinks they can live like the Nicolaitans,{which thing God hates}, that they will not enter into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. 

Paul gives us two things that are an abomination to the Lord. Fornication and defrauding a brother in Christ. 

1 Thessalonians 4:17

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

I point this out because the church today "is the church of Laodicea", and that we excuse these two sins as if they are minor sins and that our Lord knows our weaknesses and that he forgives us. But that is only partially the truth. God is only just and able to forgive those that are repentant of their sin. Which is why Jesus makes many references in Revelation 2 about the Nicolaitans. The Nicolaitans were a sect of so called Christians that understood the liberality and the freedom that the word of God gave us. But they abused that freedom and they were fornicators and willful sinners. Wrongly believing that it was of to fornicate and to sin against God because, "God knows I am weak".

But Jesus said that he, "Hates", the works of the Nicolaitans. And Paul warns us that it is the works of the Nicolaitans that will leave us behind after the Rapture of the Bride of Christ to suffer the Great Tribulation. 

I point this out for everyone so that all may examine themselves and judge whether they be worthy or not because what we are about to learn from the Apostle Peter is not something that anyone would want to go  through. 

It is my heart's desire and fervent prayer that these words provoke everyone to

bring this to God In Prayer.

To seek the truth that is of God and not of man. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless and keep each and everyone of you. Amen

• Like 1

2 Peter 

Discerning the Bride from the False teachers

To begin with let's get an understanding of context here. From the outset we will see that Peter is not only talking about the removal of the Bride of Christ,

but that because many have not sought out the wisdom and truth and knowledge that God gives,

will not understand what he is saying. 

While at the same time the, "Remnant", the "Bride of Christ", which hath prepared herself for her Bridegroom and hath sought out the precious oil of the Holy Spirit

will not only continue to prepare herself, but will receive a more full understanding of the knowledge and wisdom that only the 

Holy Spirit can reveal. 

But these words are not only for the Bride but for the lost and the, "foolish virgins". Those who have not sought out the truth that is of God. 

These words are not a self proclamation that the Bride is something greater than the lost and foolish virgins. 

They are a call to everyone that there is something more than that which this world has to offer. They are a call to seek the Kingdom of Heaven with all truth and sincerity.

These words are a warning, because what comes next is not good. 

2 Peter 1:4-10

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust

There are three sins in the world and only three. 

The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the Pride of life.

As stated by 1 John 2:16

And it is from these three sins that all other sin evolves. I say evolve because sin always begins as a seed and like faith it must be watered.

And like faith it will grow until it has metastasized unto the destruction of the sinner. 

Peter is showing here that the Bride has escaped the corruption that is of this world 

BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LUST. 

She makes no excuses how that God understands her weaknesses, but instead she is begging God for the power to overcome until God gives it to her.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

What we see here is the actual instruction on how to prepare ourselves for the coming of the Bridegroom. 

As the Brides, we must give total DILIGENCE and we must add VIRTUE to our faith. 

And we must add to that KNOWLEDGE that is of God, not of men. 

Then comes TEMPERANCE, PATIENCE, GODLINESS, KINDNESS, and CHARITY, which is love.

With these as your passionate desires the Bride will slowly become the most Beautiful Creature on the FACE of the earth. And she will receive of God true knowledge.

9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

It is common practice among the Church today to wrongly believe that the bible tells us all one needs to be saved is to believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. 

I say this is wrong not that it isn't true, because it is VERY TRUE. What is wrong is how this is taught by the Church. 

What I've come to understand is that if one truly love Jesus with all their heart then one will begin to act in a different manner than they acted in the past.

To be sure this is not an instant process, nor is it a painless one. But Peter, the ROCK upon which Jesus himself said, "I will build my Church", 

Just said that those who lacks the 8 traits of the Bride is blind, and has FORGOTTEN that they were purged from the old sins. 

And then to top that off Peter is saying that we are to make our calling SURE that we will not fail.

He is talking about someone that has believed upon the Lord Jesus Christ but has not continued in following Jesus Christ. 

HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS.

Now some will say that this is preaching that one can lose their salvation, but that is not what the word of God says.

Jesus said in the Gospel of John chapter 17 in the most beautiful prayer ever prayed,

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Clearly one cannot lose their salvation. But one can lose their various crowns and different Glories that the Father intended for them. 

But in the last days, which we are now in, one that does not draw closer to God that they might receive of the power that gives strength to overcome sin 

will suffer the greatest tribulation the world has ever seen.

"Though they will be saved as one purified by Fire". 1 Corinthians 3:15

And how do we obtain this Brideship in a world so filled with the many distractions given to us by the Tree of Science? 
We see in verse 12
12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth

If we are to be the Bride then we are to keep in remembrance the 8 characteristics of the Bride. But much more than that we are to use them to build upon our faith

in Jesus Christ that we might obtain the very power of God to overcome this present world. 

We are not to have fellowship with those that are disobedient to the words of God.  We are not to excuse ourselves in the sins of this world.

We are to overcome,we are to prepare for the Great Wedding Day of the Lord. 

In verse 16 Peter describes those that believe such false contrivances as taught by the false teachers

16For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Furthermore, Peter describes this teaching that I'm giving here as a, "Sure word of prophecy",  in verse 19

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

He says for us to, "take heed", and shows us that in doing so our light will shine in a dark world and that this process will go from a small light unto the Day Star Rising in our hearts.

This is the process of becoming the Bride. This is the, "meat", of the word that the false teachers twist into something that it was not meant to be. 

This does not give us a liberality to sin, but it understands that in our overcoming of sin we will, from time to time, fall. The lying twist that the false teachers throw in here is 

that we may keep making the same mistakes as before under the guise that God will forgive. 

He does forgive, but he does much more for the sinner than that. God will give you power to overcome your sin, if you only seek it. 

Now we turn to 2 Peter 

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them,

I find it interesting that even in Peter's day there were false teachers, teaching false doctrine. 

But what is more interesting is why these false teachers working for the devil do what they do. 

It is their intentions to enslave those that will listen to their false doctrine and thus destroy their lives. All the while making the hearer believe that they are just in the sins they do.

But it is even more sadistic than that. In verse two and three we see the fullness of their evil desires.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I wonder when it was that the Church forgot the words of the Prophet Malachi. That it was food that was to be tithed. 

But now we have men teaching false and wrong doctrine that tells us that, "God knows my weaknesses", And so I am forgiven even though I do them. 

And they do this for filthy luker. 

FOR YOUR MONEY. 

And by these false teachings they slowly turn those who would love the Lord away from the truth. But I am not one of those false teachers and this next truth is going to really be painful for those false teachers. 

The truth being that Peter is now directing in his letter for the reader to remember how that, in what was to him ancient days, God destroyed the entire earth in just one day.

He is doing this for a reason, and that is that he is about to show how that God will do so again.  

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

As a little side note I'd like to point out that these men of God, of ancient days to us, knew what the world they lived on looked like.

These fallen Angels were cast, "DOWN", because they were above in Heaven. 

They were, "LOCKED", into chains of Darkness which is the, "SPACE", above the earth yet under the, "SEA", which is the top of the vault. 

We call them stars.

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

In verse 5 and 6 we see something very interesting. Not only a reminder of what God did in the past but Peter explains his reasoning for reminding us.

That being for us to remember their EXAMPLE. 

That is to say that as God destroyed the world once before because of sin, He will do so again. 

And in the next chapter we will see how he will destroy it. But first he will deliver His Bride, His Remnant from the destruction that is to come.

JUST AS HE SAVED NOAH AND LOT.

verses 7-9

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

In verses 10-15 Peter describes those that will not be the Bride of Christ but will endure the Great Tribulation. And this is one of the many things that caused me to begin to take my walk with Jesus much more seriously. Because as I began to read and to ponder these next words I realized that many of those qualities that are listed here, I had. 

This is what is meant by making yourself ready for the Lord. In realizing what we have need of to repent from and then to bring that to the Lord that he will give you the power to overcome. 

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

Peter shows us a really interesting thing here. While I don't doubt that in his day there were people who did the forgoing things, I find it difficult to believe that there were many who would speak evil of the "powers that be" back then simply because doing so would mean instant death. 

I think that Peter is now turning us into our day and his revelation that the Lord has given him about our days distruction.

Because in our day what is it that most of our preachers like to preach about? 

That is right, Government and Politicians. 

Oh they throw in the obligatory reference to the Word of God but that is not the main subject of most sermons today.

Which is why the Church of today is "POWERLESS". 

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

These false teachers freely speak evil of anything that they deem not of the word of God. And they understand not that even the Angels of God

would never bring an accusation against them to God like the false teachers bring against the Power's place by God in Authority over them.

It is in their false teachings that they forget the weightier things of God, while railing against the people of Authority place over them by God. 

For we know that, 

For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Romans 13:1

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray,

And all the while these false teachers wrongly believe that they themselves shall escape the wrath that is to come.

Peter spends quite a bit of time showing us some things about who and what these people are. In verses 17-22  

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption:

Peter shows us how that these evil and false teachers have the ability to lead astray even those called by the name of God. For the false teacher it will damnation forever. 

But as we will see those, "unstable souls", previously mentioned are members of the body of Christ that have fallen to the false teachings. These are, again, the foolish virgins that will NOT be received into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. But will pass through the fire of the Great Tribulation. 

for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

What we see here is those that are led astray by these false teachers. 

Peter describes them as people who are entangled again in the lust and sins of this world. But much more than that, these would have had it better had they not known the way of God.

What Peter is doing here is beginning to show something that is to come. That is that those who have not prepared themselves to be the Bride but have fallen prey to the false teachers  will be like a dog turning to it's own vomit. 

Again it must be stated that one will only fall victim to this false teaching if one chooses not to study the Word of God and not to Pray to God.

As with all that I show, I again pray with all my heart that the reader of these words bring them to 

GOD IN PRAYER

We must seek his face in everything we do lest we fall to these villains of the word. 

In our next segment I will show how that Peter did see EXACTLY what will soon come to pass, and how that will bring with it such utter destruction that will 

bring this world back in time thousands of yrs. 

May the Lord Bless you all and keep you in his arms.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2017 at 9:20 AM, EagleEye said:

A message which the Lord gave me to preach last Sunday 9/3/2017

SELAH:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209917397273375&id=1287453776

:bravo::praying:I am asking that everyone who wishes to understand the truth to watch this vid. Dr. Ken is a friend of  mine and he has NAILED this one :praying::bravo:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

2 Peter 

Discerning the Bride from the False teachers

To begin with let's get an understanding of context here. From the outset we will see that Peter is not only talking about the removal of the Bride of Christ,

but that because many have not sought out the wisdom and truth and knowledge that God gives,

will not understand what he is saying. 

While at the same time the, "Remnant", the "Bride of Christ", which hath prepared herself for her Bridegroom and hath sought out the precious oil of the Holy Spirit

will not only continue to prepare herself, but will receive a more full understanding of the knowledge and wisdom that only the 

Holy Spirit can reveal. 

But these words are not only for the Bride but for the lost and the, "foolish virgins". Those who have not sought out the truth that is of God. 

These words are not a self proclamation that the Bride is something greater than the lost and foolish virgins. 

They are a call to everyone that there is something more than that which this world has to offer. They are a call to seek the Kingdom of Heaven with all truth and sincerity.

These words are a warning, because what comes next is not good. 

2 Peter 1:4-10

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust

There are three sins in the world and only three. 

The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the Pride of life.

As stated by 1 John 2:16

And it is from these three sins that all other sin evolves. I say evolve because sin always begins as a seed and like faith it must be watered.

And like faith it will grow until it has metastasized unto the destruction of the sinner. 

Peter is showing here that the Bride has escaped the corruption that is of this world 

BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LUST. 

She makes no excuses how that God understands her weaknesses, but instead she is begging God for the power to overcome until God gives it to her.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

What we see here is the actual instruction on how to prepare ourselves for the coming of the Bridegroom. 

As the Brides, we must give total DILIGENCE and we must add VIRTUE to our faith. 

And we must add to that KNOWLEDGE that is of God, not of men. 

Then comes TEMPERANCE, PATIENCE, GODLINESS, KINDNESS, and CHARITY, which is love.

With these as your passionate desires the Bride will slowly become the most Beautiful Creature on the FACE of the earth. And she will receive of God true knowledge.

9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

It is common practice among the Church today to wrongly believe that the bible tells us all one needs to be saved is to believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. 

I say this is wrong not that it isn't true, because it is VERY TRUE. What is wrong is how this is taught by the Church. 

What I've come to understand is that if one truly love Jesus with all their heart then one will begin to act in a different manner than they acted in the past.

To be sure this is not an instant process, nor is it a painless one. But Peter, the ROCK upon which Jesus himself said, "I will build my Church", 

Just said that those who lacks the 8 traits of the Bride is blind, and has FORGOTTEN that they were purged from the old sins. 

And then to top that off Peter is saying that we are to make our calling SURE that we will not fail.

He is talking about someone that has believed upon the Lord Jesus Christ but has not continued in following Jesus Christ. 

HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS.

Now some will say that this is preaching that one can lose their salvation, but that is not what the word of God says.

Jesus said in the Gospel of John chapter 17 in the most beautiful prayer ever prayed,

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Clearly one cannot lose their salvation. But one can lose their various crowns and different Glories that the Father intended for them. 

But in the last days, which we are now in, one that does not draw closer to God that they might receive of the power that gives strength to overcome sin 

will suffer the greatest tribulation the world has ever seen.

"Though they will be saved as one purified by Fire". 1 Corinthians 3:15

And how do we obtain this Brideship in a world so filled with the many distractions given to us by the Tree of Science? 
We see in verse 12
12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth

If we are to be the Bride then we are to keep in remembrance the 8 characteristics of the Bride. But much more than that we are to use them to build upon our faith

in Jesus Christ that we might obtain the very power of God to overcome this present world. 

We are not to have fellowship with those that are disobedient to the words of God.  We are not to excuse ourselves in the sins of this world.

We are to overcome,we are to prepare for the Great Wedding Day of the Lord. 

In verse 16 Peter describes those that believe such false contrivances as taught by the false teachers

16For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Furthermore, Peter describes this teaching that I'm giving here as a, "Sure word of prophecy",  in verse 19

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

He says for us to, "take heed", and shows us that in doing so our light will shine in a dark world and that this process will go from a small light unto the Day Star Rising in our hearts.

This is the process of becoming the Bride. This is the, "meat", of the word that the false teachers twist into something that it was not meant to be. 

This does not give us a liberality to sin, but it understands that in our overcoming of sin we will, from time to time, fall. The lying twist that the false teachers throw in here is 

that we may keep making the same mistakes as before under the guise that God will forgive. 

He does forgive, but he does much more for the sinner than that. God will give you power to overcome your sin, if you only seek it. 

Now we turn to 2 Peter 

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them,

I find it interesting that even in Peter's day there were false teachers, teaching false doctrine. 

But what is more interesting is why these false teachers working for the devil do what they do. 

It is their intentions to enslave those that will listen to their false doctrine and thus destroy their lives. All the while making the hearer believe that they are just in the sins they do.

But it is even more sadistic than that. In verse two and three we see the fullness of their evil desires.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I wonder when it was that the Church forgot the words of the Prophet Malachi. That it was food that was to be tithed. 

But now we have men teaching false and wrong doctrine that tells us that, "God knows my weaknesses", And so I am forgiven even though I do them. 

And they do this for filthy luker. 

FOR YOUR MONEY. 

And by these false teachings they slowly turn those who would love the Lord away from the truth. But I am not one of those false teachers and this next truth is going to really be painful for those false teachers. 

The truth being that Peter is now directing in his letter for the reader to remember how that, in what was to him ancient days, God destroyed the entire earth in just one day.

He is doing this for a reason, and that is that he is about to show how that God will do so again.  

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

As a little side note I'd like to point out that these men of God, of ancient days to us, knew what the world they lived on looked like.

These fallen Angels were cast, "DOWN", because they were above in Heaven. 

They were, "LOCKED", into chains of Darkness which is the, "SPACE", above the earth yet under the, "SEA", which is the top of the vault. 

We call them stars.

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

In verse 5 and 6 we see something very interesting. Not only a reminder of what God did in the past but Peter explains his reasoning for reminding us.

That being for us to remember their EXAMPLE. 

That is to say that as God destroyed the world once before because of sin, He will do so again. 

And in the next chapter we will see how he will destroy it. But first he will deliver His Bride, His Remnant from the destruction that is to come.

JUST AS HE SAVED NOAH AND LOT.

verses 7-9

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

In verses 10-15 Peter describes those that will not be the Bride of Christ but will endure the Great Tribulation. And this is one of the many things that caused me to begin to take my walk with Jesus much more seriously. Because as I began to read and to ponder these next words I realized that many of those qualities that are listed here, I had. 

This is what is meant by making yourself ready for the Lord. In realizing what we have need of to repent from and then to bring that to the Lord that he will give you the power to overcome. 

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

Peter shows us a really interesting thing here. While I don't doubt that in his day there were people who did the forgoing things, I find it difficult to believe that there were many who would speak evil of the "powers that be" back then simply because doing so would mean instant death. 

I think that Peter is now turning us into our day and his revelation that the Lord has given him about our days distruction.

Because in our day what is it that most of our preachers like to preach about? 

That is right, Government and Politicians. 

Oh they throw in the obligatory reference to the Word of God but that is not the main subject of most sermons today.

Which is why the Church of today is "POWERLESS". 

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

These false teachers freely speak evil of anything that they deem not of the word of God. And they understand not that even the Angels of God

would never bring an accusation against them to God like the false teachers bring against the Power's place by God in Authority over them.

It is in their false teachings that they forget the weightier things of God, while railing against the people of Authority place over them by God. 

For we know that, 

For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Romans 13:1

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray,

And all the while these false teachers wrongly believe that they themselves shall escape the wrath that is to come.

Peter spends quite a bit of time showing us some things about who and what these people are. In verses 17-22  

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption:

Peter shows us how that these evil and false teachers have the ability to lead astray even those called by the name of God. For the false teacher it will damnation forever. 

But as we will see those, "unstable souls", previously mentioned are members of the body of Christ that have fallen to the false teachings. These are, again, the foolish virgins that will NOT be received into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. But will pass through the fire of the Great Tribulation. 

for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

What we see here is those that are led astray by these false teachers. 

Peter describes them as people who are entangled again in the lust and sins of this world. But much more than that, these would have had it better had they not known the way of God.

What Peter is doing here is beginning to show something that is to come. That is that those who have not prepared themselves to be the Bride but have fallen prey to the false teachers  will be like a dog turning to it's own vomit. 

Again it must be stated that one will only fall victim to this false teaching if one chooses not to study the Word of God and not to Pray to God.

As with all that I show, I again pray with all my heart that the reader of these words bring them to 

GOD IN PRAYER

We must seek his face in everything we do lest we fall to these villains of the word. 

In our next segment I will show how that Peter did see EXACTLY what will soon come to pass, and how that will bring with it such utter destruction that will 

bring this world back in time thousands of yrs. 

May the Lord Bless you all and keep you in his arms.

Powerful reading ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My last post, and what better way to depart, its time for me to move on.  

EagleEye and LadyGrace'sDaddy, you both are bringing the fire, and the lights are being lit.  Continue to do what God has chosen for you to do. . You can not fail with God on your side.  Souls need you, souls yearn for His word, souls need to be saved.  I place my hand upon you in the name of Jesus to Bless you and protect you in your journey. You will be persecuted, but you carry the Love of Christ deep, that persecution is just a speck of what Christ endured for us. Christ is your armament, prayer is your weapon.  Gather us all toward our loving Lord, bring Christ back into our homes, lives, and public life. I will be behind the scene praying for each and everyone.... Be Blessed...Patty  

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, pattyangel said:

EagleEye and LadyGrace'sDaddy, you both are bringing the fire, and the lights are being lit.  Continue to do what God has chosen for you to do. . You can not fail with God on your side.  Souls need you, souls yearn for His word, souls need to be saved.  I place my hand upon you in the name of Jesus to Bless you and protect you in your journey. You will be persecuted, but you carry the Love of Christ deep, that persecution is just a speck of what Christ endured for us. Christ is your armament, prayer is your weapon.  Gather us all toward our loving Lord, bring Christ back into our homes, lives, and public life. I will be behind the scene praying for each and everyone.... Be Blessed...Patty  

My dear sister, I know so well what it is you are feeling. Thank you so much for your prayers and know that I always make remembrance of you in my prayers also. You are a special spirit in the Lord, and God sees your good works. It is a hard time that we are now living in but I will follow the Holy Words of Jesus Christ our Lord and comfort you in the knowledge that the, "Day of the Lord", is near. And that the Removal of His Bride is much sooner than anyone thinks. And everyone knows full well that you are most definitely his beautiful and glorious Bride. 

Santa  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, pattyangel said:

AMEN!!! to this truth. 

• Upvote 2

I've felt much consternation about this next post because I knew from the Holy Spirit that something was missing.

I don't wish to say anything about the Holy Scriptures that I haven't been assured of by 
God that what I am saying is true and fully correct. 

Today the Lord had me to look up any references in the Old Testament to the Rapture of the Bride 

and man was I ever surprised at what I found. 

I want everyone to know that this is the most important post that I've ever made, and the ones following so please take it seriously. 

This is the lesson.

THE COMING 

LIGHTNING STORM

The fire that destroys all the Earth

2 Peter 3:2

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

The first thing that Peter does as he starts to tell us about the taking away of the Bride of Christ is to remind us that we have read about this event by the prophets of old.

That is to say, in the Old Testament. 

This is important in that it shows continuity in God's Holy Word.

Verses 3-7

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?

for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Need anyone say more here? I hear this nearly everyday, and indeed most on this forum reject me and what I've to say because 

of the fact that they feel exactly as this verse claims. 

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

I want everyone to just ponder that which is highlighted in green here for a minute. 

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

What is important to note here is that all through Peter's two letters he has repeatedly made reference to how that God has not only destroyed the earth once before,

But also saved Noah and his family from the destruction. 

And likewise with Sodom and Gomorrah he saved Lot and his family.

This is important because it is a similarity of how that God will save His Bride from the Destruction that is to come.

And I make no pretence about it, my intentions here is to scare the living daylights out of the reader. In that what is to come is most certainly something that

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF.  

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

I have heard so many preachers of today claim that this verse is referring to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ when he will split the mountain of Olives when his feet touch  the earth.

But I challenge anyone to show me in the Book of Revelation a correlating verse that describes God destroying the earth by fire during the Great Tribulation. 

You won't find one, because there isn't one. And that is because this is referencing something that happens before the Tribulation.

So let's go back to when Peter reminded us of the Prophets and what they had to say about the removal of the Bride of Christ.

Isaiah 24:1

1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

In verses 2-3 God makes it clear that what is coming is going to affect EVERYONE on the FACE of the Earth. 

verses 4-6

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws,

changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the

inhabitants of the earth are burned,

and few men left.

What do you suppose that Isaiah meant when he said that they have changed the ordinances of God and broken the Everlasting Covenant?

How about changing the Word of God to fit what we call, Science. 

I don't care one dang bit how much math anyone wishes to use to show that the Book of Genesis is wrong, or how that Moses didn't understand what God was telling him.

Or that God was so stupid that he couldn't think of a way to explain what the world really looked like to Moses. 

This is all BLASPHEMY.

And I'm here to tell everyone that if you continue to accept the LIE, you will not be the Bride of Christ and thus you will suffer the consequences of this storm that is coming. 

Even Isaiah tells us that the inhabitants of the earth will be burned. And don't allow any false teachers tell you that this is at Jesus last coming at Armageddon.  

Because here we see that, FEW MEN ARE LEFT". 

These will live through the Great Tribulation.

And if you want to fully understand what happens during that period just read the rest of Isaiah 24.

So now let's take a look at 

Isaiah 26:9-11

for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

10 Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.

Do ya think that maybe Isaiah is describing America here?

Was not this land once a covenant and upright nation in the world? 

And have we not dealt unjustly, nor behold we the Majesty of God anymore? 

11 LORD, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see:

but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people;

Am I not attempting to lift up the eyes of the people to see the hand of God getting ready to come down in judgement upon the world?

And how many will not see?

What is going to befall those that think they can relegate the messenger of God to one section of a simple Forum? 

See the next verse

yea, the fire of thine enemies shall devour them.

And because I wish everyone to fully understand what that last verse is saying allow me to use the NIV

verse 11(niv)

Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame;

let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them.

There's that fire again. But Isaiah wasn't finished yet.

verses 19-21

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Can you say rapture of the Bride of Christ? And we know that is what Isaiah meant because he included himself here with the dead in Christ. 

But more than that, in doing so he showed that he knew this was a future event. That is to say that he saw our time. And that he knew how today's Christians would 

Pervert the Holy Word of God, making it to say something that it never said. 

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood,

and shall no more cover her slain.

Isaiah is showing us here how that God will call out His Bride that hath made herself ready for the Lord.

And even more he is showing us something far worse than just the destruction that is to come via this LIGHTNING STORM event.

He is showing us how that the actual event of removing the Bride will leave so many dead that they will not be able to 

Bury all that are, "SLAIN", in the event. 

Or as he said earlier, "FEW MEN ARE LEFT". 

So the question here is how does one become the Bride of Christ.

Start by repenting of your sins and asking the Lord God to help you to become an overcomer that he mentioned in the seven letters to the churches of the Book of Revelation.

Study the word of God and take what you have studied to God himself in FERVENT PRAYER.

Do you not realize that you can't even repent of your sins without PRAYING TO GOD?

I can tell everyone here that the one message that God has given me above all that I write is to 

BEG EVERYONE TO TALK TO GOD.

Take these words and all things to the Lord your God,

Believe me not one of us is smart enough to get through this thing called life without 

HIS LEADERSHIP. 

May the Lord Bless all of you,

and there will be more to come. 

• Like 1

I would like to add this little addendum that became more perfectly understood by me 

to my last post.

Like the lie that the world is a ball floating around at millions of miles an hour in space,

our Preachers have been wrongfully teaching us that the event known as, "The Rapture",

will be a rather peaceful event in the which every single person that calls themselves a Christian, and all children under the age of accountability,

will simply vanish. 

And that while this kind of event would cause some chaos in that adult Christians work and some are pilots, some are train drivers, some are truckers, and 

that those Christians that are taken at the time in which they are working will leave whatever they are doing without them 

at the helm, so to speak, will cause some chaos but nothing like what the Bible teaches us.

But, my friends, I'm here to tell you the truth.

And the truth is that is the lie that Satan wants you all to believe because it will lead to your death.

You see Satan only wants one thing where you are concerned.

YOU DEAD!

Whether before you are saved by the Blood of the Lamb so that you will burn in Hell with him.

Or after you are saved by the Blood of the Lamb, so as to prevent you from becoming the Bride of Christ, in the which you must of  a necessity 

teach the Word of Truth.

And the Truth that became perfectly understood by me yesterday is that 

When this, "Rapture", event that removes ONLY the Bride of Christ takes place, the utter destruction will be so devastating that most of the population 

of the world won't live through it.

I know that is not something that anyone wishes to read, but the Truth is that is exactly what you need to read. 

Consider this,

Israel had their statehood removed from them by God for over two thousand yrs simply because they didn't keep the Sabbath and some were

sacrificing their children on the altar of Baal.

Yet America has not even so much as remembered what day of the week is the Sabbath and has sacrificed their Children 

on the altar of Baal in excess of over 60,000 million babies, all in the name of convenience. 

And what did the church  of God do about that?

NOTHING!

And why did the Church of God do nothing?

Because it's preachers were weak, unlearned men that changed the Word of God to mean something that God never intended.

Because they embraced the, "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil", they refused to seek the wisdom that is given from God.

And in so doing this they not only reject someone that has been taught of God, (as the Holy Word says), 

as unlearned and a fool that simply cannot understand what the Bible says because that person has no formal education.

It is a travesty and an Abomination what our preachers have done to this once awesome nation of God.

America was the only other nation on earth that was a covenant nation with God. 

Israel being the first.

And we have forsaken that covenant.

In 1973 when Abortion became legal, had the church of God fully been embraced  and grounded in the Word of God,

it would have gone on public fast and massive public prayer surrounding every single abortion clinic until either  God himself would have 

sent fire down from Heaven and destroyed them all or until the Government realized the error of their ways and made Abortion illegal. 

The church of God should NEVER HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO BE THE LAW OF THE LAND.

But what did our preachers tell us? 

"That we must obey the law because the Bible tells us to obey the laws".

But this is only half true.

They should have started what I described above and led the peaceful revolution that could have saved millions of lives through the power of prayer.

But our preachers don't teach the power of prayer because they are taught of men and have no need to ask God for his knowledge and wisdom. 

The Church of God was so ingrained in their own lives and utterly blind to the Power that God Himself gave them that they didn't 

even know that such fervent prayer over a short period of time would have moved the very hand of God. 

And saved a nation. 

But instead we turned our back on not only God, but on His Holy Word. 

We have utterly reject both Him and the Bible.

AND NOW GOD IS JUST IN THAT HIS WRATH IS COME.

This event that I have been teaching will remove this once great nation from off the face of the earth 

as much as it removes all technology from off the face of the earth.

And if you make the mistake of not taking these words to the God that you claim to love so much in prayer 

then you will regret it later.

I know that it is nearly impossible to see this world where one third of all living people would die in just one day.

I understand that it is hard to comprehend that one third of all living things in the water will die in just one day.

I know how difficult it is to see that nearly one third of all vegetation shall be burned in just one day,

But I know what the Word of God says and that is exactly what will happen. 

And Much, Much worse.

And I know how hard it is to think that the Antichrist could come to power in such a world and eventually install the, "mark of the beast",

without technology, but that is essentially what the Romans did.

Two thousand yrs ago. 

And if you really think it can't happen like that again,

Ask yourself one simple question,

HOW IS ANYONE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH TODAY CAPABLE OF BRINGING THE ENTIRE WORLD TOGETHER 

AS THE WORLD NOW STANDS? 

In today's world THAT is simply a fantasy. 

Because within the world today there is far too much technology and far too many egos for anyone to rise to that kind of power.

But after the, "Rapture of the Bride", event and in the utter destruction that is to follow,

it would be very easy for someone to fulfill such a calling.

As always please, please, PLEASE, take these words to God in prayer. 

• Upvote 1