Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ONE GARDEN, TWO TREES

MyLadiesDaddy

ONE GARDEN

TWO

TREES

For some time now the Lord has been giving me some insights into what is the true meaning of the Word of God. And I thought that was because he wanted me to write a book. Something that would have excited me greatly. But lately I noticed that the revelation from the Lord seemed to all but stop and so I asked Him," Why have you stopped showing me these things"? To wit the Lord told me,"I wasn't giving you the mysteries of the Bible that you may make a profit from them, but that you would tell those you pray for about them".  This caused me to ponder greatly because I am fully aware of what most of the,"Christians", here think of me and for that matter everyone else. How was it once said to me?,"you're like a dust devil. Beautiful to look at but you don't want to get too close". Imagine someone saying that to you. I mean how are you supposed to take something like that? Well I can tell you that I was hurt by that comment but I never said so. I have worn my heart on my sleeve and sometimes wonder if I am the only one that is completely transparent with respect to who I am. I have introduced everyone to my lovely family and not even hid where I live. I have been open about who I am and what I believe and I have shown in my growth that my faith, such that it is, is real. And now, at the behest of my Lord, I am going to reveal the mysteries that God has been showing me. I do not ask anyone to believe that which I will post here but to only take it to the God that you pray to. I will be making many post as this conversation with the Lord has not only been going on for several yrs but is in fact ongoing. I will try to answer questions that are presented but I will NOT argue with ANYONE about the statements that I provide. All are free to comment about that which I post knowing that NOTHING will be belittled by me. For the one thing that Jesus has been repeatedly telling me is that anyone that professes the name of Jesus is not to be belittled. God can work with anyone that calls on his name. Having said that let me begin.

As all that have followed my postings here know I spend nearly all my day in prayer and ponderance with the Lord. I have that luxury because I'm a trucker and work locally on a routine schedule. It was about two and a half yrs ago whist I was praying and singing out,"VERY LOUD", to the Lord that I nearly audibly heard the Lord say to me in the most sever yelling voice," SHUT UP". 

It was as powerful as it was profound. My initial reaction to this command was to obey. And so I went several weeks without praying. I only pondered what the meaning was. I was humiliated, I was heartbroken, I was scared. Then the Lord told me that I wasn't praying and singing out of any humiliation but out of Pride. That he wanted me to  stop playing with Him and to begin to truly worship Him with my heart, not my mouth. As you can imagine I began praying again with great trepidation. But I progressed and found that my heart wanted more and more to find sincerity while dealing with my God. There are those who think I am not a true Christian but I have seen God over the last few yrs change me in ways that I never could have imagined. And now as I follow his lead I find myself receiving answers that few receive. And why is it that few receive it from God? For the same reason that God told me to shut up. One has to be truly humble before the Lord. One has to have a pure heart before the Lord, and most importantly one has to be seeking the Kingdom of Heaven above all things. We must die to ourselves before we can live for Christ. And that, unfortunately, is not something that one can do on their own. One must ask the Lord to change your heart so that you can begin to grow in the manner in which he wants you to grow. Only then can we truly worship God. 

Over these post I am going to show you how that nearly EVERYTHING that you have ever been taught is a lie. And that the Only reason that you have believed the lie is because you have not loved God more than you have loved your own life. I am not saying that anyone is NOT a child of God, NEVER WOULD I SAY THAT. I am saying that we have been lied to and led astray by Satan and that God has allowed us to follow those lies because we don't really put God before ourselves. I will show you how that this problem started in the very Garden of Eden, so that no one need feel as if they are less. I will show you how that there were,"Two trees", in  God's garden and that both of them have remained to this day on the earth.  

I will attempt to keep my post relatively short as most don't have the ability to stay focused for a very long time and would lose their focus otherwise. 

So with that I will stop for now and say unto all, be blessed and talk with Jesus every day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How was it once said to me?,"you're like a dust devil. Beautiful to look at but you don't want to get too close". Imagine someone saying that to you. I mean how are you supposed to take something like that? Well I can tell you that I was hurt by that comment but I never said so.

Aww... Scotty, I'm sincerely sorry that I hurt you with my playful ribbing.  Once I wrestle with someone in the ditch, I generally feel closer to them and free to flip them shlt!  I'm a shltflipper... and an a$$hole (ask Muleslayer;)!  Please accept my apology and know that I love you and see that you're a good man with a HUUGE heart.  I want nothing but happiness for you and your family.

Ready?  I'm runnin' in for a hug!!!

run+into+dustdevil.gif
  • Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Aww... Scotty, I'm sincerely sorry that I hurt you with my playful ribbing.  Once I wrestle with someone in the ditch, I generally feel closer to them and free to flip them shlt!  I'm a shltflipper... and an a$$hole (ask Muleslayer;)!  Please accept my apology and know that I love you and see that you're a good man with a HUUGE heart.  I want nothing but happiness for you and your family.

Ready?  I'm runnin' in for a hug!!!

run+into+dustdevil.gif

OMG :eek: Running into that would take guts. 

My dear I forgive you, though in my mind you don't need it. I fully understood that dealing with it was just dealing with my own understanding. I did tell everyone that I suffer from Bipolar Disorder. And thus I weigh EVERYTHING that crosses my mind against what I've learned to deal with. I only mentioned it, not wishing for anyone to know where it came from, because of something my momma used to say to me. "If we could see ourselves the way that the rest of the world sees us, it would be a much different world". 

My dear sister you gave me great insight into how I see myself and I didn't like what I saw. 

From that day forward I've been asking our Lord to make me the man that He wants me to be and to change my heart so that the world will see me as St. Nicholas. A man of great love and full of the Holy Ghost. Most don't know the true story of the man we affectionately call Santa Claus and that is sad because for me he is one of the greatest of Saints. 

I love you and hold you in high regard, and though I didn't like what you showed me I am happy that you did. It has made me a better person I believe.  

I do hope that you and everyone else will enjoy all that will follow here. I know that the Lord has directly asked me to present these conversations with everyone. Gotta jet to my Loooooonnnnnnnggggggg asphalt highway, Love ya and I pray that all will have a blessed and wonderful day. :hug: 

• Upvote 9

To fully understand how we got to where we are today as a human race we must go all the way back to the Garden of Eden. And look at a few things that were in that Garden.

The very first thing that we should pay attention to inside the Garden is that God was there. It should also be noted that he was there in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

We know that God created Adam as the first man with, a living soul. 

Genesis 2:7 

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

God also took a rib from Adam and created for him a woman to be his, "helper". 

Genesis 2:20

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

It is important to understand that She was created as his helper and not for the purposes of procreation. That came only after sin entered into the situation. 

And everyone knows about the two trees that God specifically made reference to. The Tree of Life, and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.  

This, however, is about as far as the average Christian goes with this survey of all that was in the Garden. Oh we all know how that Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge and gave to Adam and that he did eat also. But what few people fail to see is what else was in the Tree of Knowledge. 

In the Garden, and I believe in the very Tree of Knowledge was the Serpent ,aka Satan. The fact that he was dwelling in this tree is something that should not be missed. And as you will see there are very good reasons that is so.

First the Devil's greatest trick he ever pulled was to convince the world that he doesn't exist. 

Second the Devil is a master at using truth and lies to lead people astray. 

I can not think of any soft way to put this and I don't want to waste anyones time that isn't willing to consider what the Lord has revealed to me.  

To put it succinctly if a Christian is not willing to take the word of God as fact and looks to KNOWLEDGE as a source of wisdom from which to discern the Word of God then that person, while they may actually be saved and will go to Heaven , they are in fact cutting themselves off from so much that the Lord wishes to give them. There is a power in the Spirit of God that few today know simply because they don't understand what happened in the Garden of Eden. There is unlimited possibilities and untouched potential within all Christians that so few find simply because they don't understand exactly what the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil was and is today. Nor do they understand why it was that the Devil was living in it. Or that he is still living in that tree today. In the Garden it was a literal tree.  But when God kicked Adam and Eve and the Devil out of the Garden the Devil also spiritually took his tree with him. And today the Church as a whole uses the knowledge of that tree in a vain effort to discern the word of God. 

To understand what the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil is today is easy. 

Let me introduce you to SCIENCE. 

We trust those who call themselves, "Scientist",  because we are taught from the beginning of our lives that they are the smartest people among us. Almost had to laugh at that. 

But what is Science? What does it mean? And where does the word,"SCIENCE", even come from?

Let me show you another word that few probably know.

ETYMOLOGY

Which is the study of words, to put it simply. Let us do an etymological study of the word,"SCIENCE".

ONLINE ETYMOLOGY DICTIONARY

science (n.) 

mid-14c., "what is known, knowledge (of something) acquired by study; information;" also "assurance of knowledge, certitude, certainty," from Old French science "knowledge, learning, application; corpus of human knowledge" (12c.), from Latin scientia "knowledge, a knowing; expertness," from sciens(genitive scientis) "intelligent, skilled," present participle of scire "to know," probably originally "to separate one thing from another, to distinguish," related to scindere "to cut, divide," from PIE root *skei- "to cut, to split" (source also of Greek skhizein "to split, rend, cleave," Gothic skaidan, Old English sceadan"to divide, separate;" see schizo-). 

Starting to see a pattern here?

“This might be a good time to examine the etymology of the word science, It comes from the Latin scientia, from sciens, which means having knowledge, from the present participle of scire, meaning to know, probably—and here's where it gets exciting—akin to the Sanskrit Chyati, meaning he cuts off, and Latin scindereto split, cleave. The dictionary tells me there's more at shed (presumably the verb, as in dog hair, not the noun, as in a shack).

So I look up shed, which derives from the Middle English for divideseparate, from Old English scaeden, akin to High German skeidento separate, which brings us back to our Latin friend scindere, and from there to the Greek schizeinto split.

We are all familiar of course with the root schizein because of its famous grandchild schizophrenia (literally split mind), which is a psychotic disorder characterized by a loss of contact with the environment, illogical patterns of thinking and acting, delusions and hallucinations, and a noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life.

Science, scire, scindere, schizein, schizophrenia. A mind split into pieces.”

Simply put the word Science was derived from the Greek word, scientia. And the word scientia literally means

KNOWLEDGE

I am saying that Science is the spiritual tree of Knowledge of good and evil that the Devil took out of the Garden of Eden and is still living in today. 

And like it's predecessor from the Garden, the Tree of Science, has roots, a trunk, and MANY branches for example consider the many branches of Science.

Branches of scienceFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And again like the tree in the Garden, The Tree of Science bears fruit that will bring both good and evil. For example, consider all the medical wonders that have come from the Tree of Science. Or all of the modern day conveniences that have supposedly made our lives better. 

And what of the evil? 

Well! consider that EVERY SINGLE MODERNDAY WEAPON OF WAR was given to us via the Tree of Science. 

So now you should be asking yourself, "are you saying LGD that Science is bad and that we should avoid it"?

In a word YES.

What did God tell Adam and Eve in the Garden about the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil? 

Genesis 2:17

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

And not only that, but Adam and Eve were told that they weren't even allowed to,"TOUCH IT".

Genesis 3:3

3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it

This word from the Lord caused me some strong consternation because it is my want to please God and yet how can one function in today's world and not in some way be touching the tree of Science? Even by typing these words I'm using the fruit of the Tree of Science. 

That is when the Lord revealed to me that from the very beginning after Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden that humanity has been touching the Tree of Science. Because Science is Knowledge, but that should not be confused with wisdom. For wisdom comes from God.

As Christians we should learn and understand what the Tree of Science is and thus use the wisdom that is given from God to know the truth of all things. But the one thing that we must never do is use the Tree of Science to interpret the Holy Word of God.

Again, that is what wisdom from God is for. As Children of the Light we must seek out the Light of God for our lives and we must at all cost shun anything that comes between us and Him. And that, sadly, is exactly what all those, "modern conveniences", given to us by the Tree of Science does. 

So that is it for today and I would like to apologize for taking so long to post again. But I truly do work 15hrs a day and that leaves little time to write a post like this because I wish to pour everything that the Lord is giving me into it. 

May the Holy Father Bless and keep you all in Jesus Precious name. 

• Upvote 8

Now that we have learned the origins of the word, Science, let us look at the origins of its beginnings. 

https://scientificgems.wordpress.com/2013/11/08/when-did-science-begin/

That list begins with the ancient Greeks Hippocrates (c. 460–375 BC) and Aristotle(384–322 BC), who were not really scientists in the modern sense. With the Persian Ibn Sina (980–1037) and the Englishman Roger Bacon (c. 1220–1292), however, we begin to get people thinking a little like modern scientists. As I have previously pointed out, the basics of the scientific method were established by Dante’s time, with development accelerating in Europe after the Fourth (Italian) Renaissance.

The foundations set that became the building blocks of what we know as the Modern day Tree of Science goes back to about 1200 bc. 

But there is far more to it than just that. 

Science, it seems, began around the 1100s, with an influx of ideas from the Muslim world.

Wait! WHAT?

" influx of ideas from the Muslim world" Well now if that doesn't tell you all you need to know about the beginnings of the Tree of Science

then let us consider the ,"OTHER", country that holds great influence on the Tree of Science. 

GREECE

The above mentioned,"Philosophers", who much later were referred to as, Scientist, were simply men that came up in a society that worshiped more pagan gods than any other nation on the face of the earth. These were men that drank too much wine and had too much time on there hands with little time for the teachings of the Word of God. They were nothing more than philosophical theorist that had nothing better to do with their time than conjure up hypothetical flights of fantasy's. But they sounded so intelligent when they said it. So the up and coming world of,"Higher Education", took their teachings in and professed them to be wise. However, God had something different to say about that.

Romans 1:22

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Nevertheless, Science needed something more to be promoted as anything other than Philosophy, and that is where men like the

Persian Ibn Sina (980–1037) comes in

We know that it was the Muslims that created the pseudo psychedelic mathematics called Algebra and Trigonometry and the likes, whose equations are so complicated that one practically needs to be demonically possessed to even begin to understand them.  And when you put the wonderful world of Greece and the Persians and the Islamic world all neatly together you get whalla,

THE TREE OF SCIENCE

AKA, the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. 

So am I just floating this out there or can I show you in the Bible any evidence to my claims? 

BEHOLD..........................

Colossians 2:8

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

I'll bypass the highlighted parts of,"Philosophy", and the,"Tradition of men", and move directly to the comment about the,"rudiments", of the world. So many people simply gloss over words like that in the Bible when they don't know the meaning. And that is why they don't live in the fullness of the power of what the Lord has to offer them. So what is the meaning of the word,"rudiments"?

noun

1.Usually, rudiments.

the elements or first principles of a subject:

So what was the Apostle Paul really saying in Colossians? Let's try this,

"Beware lest any man spoil you through PHILOSOPHY and Vain Deceit, after the Traditions of Men, { In their study of the,"ELEMENTS", of the world}, and not after Christ. 

Is it really a far stretch knowing what I have given you now to see that Paul was talking about the Tree of Science? 

What? Still not convinced? Let's try Peter then,

For the purposes of this study I'm going to now put my commentary inside the quoted scripture so as to give an easier understanding. 

2nd Timothy 2:14-19

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. I have received of the Lord that Peter is directly referring to what we now call Philosophy or Science because the Spirit of God sees that as,"vain words", and ,"striving to no profit". And he goes further to say that this will subvert the hearers. 

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 

What Peter was saying here is that to gain wisdom and knowledge one must study THE WORD OF GOD, whilst seeking the TRUTH that can only come from the Holy Spirit.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Again Peter is calling this way of thinking,"vain babblings", whilst stating that it will lead to ungodliness. I'd like to state here that it is my intentions to show the readers that this is exactly what has happened to the Church today.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Most modern day preachers would say that this statement shows that Peter was only talking about false teachings of the world of God. But there is something more here that they are not understanding. And that is what these two men were teaching. How is it that they managed to get some to follow after them? That is to say, to overthrow their faith. What the reader needs to understand is that the faith of the people at the time was not the same as what we call faith today. Those early believers acquired their faith in the power of the Holy Spirit through the workings of the Miracles of God.

There can be only one way that someone could overthrow that kind of faith and that would be through the philosophy and mysteries of Science. It would take some kind of Scientific Evidence to overthrow that kind of faith. Not simply words.  

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Herein is a GREAT MYSTERY. Peter is saying that the word of God will stand the test of time because it has with it the seal of the Lord. Jesus knows who is his and who is not. And he is calling all that name his name to depart from the sin of partaking of the Tree of Science. 

So that is all for now. I wish that all who read these words understand that I know the things that I am showing you are given to me  from the Holy Spirit for the firing up of the faith that is in those who call on  the name of the Lord. Don't simply read these words and cast them aside as foolishness, nor take them as fact. Rather It is my Strongest Prayer that you take them to the Lord in earnest Prayer. I know that he will show all what is HIS TRUTH. 

May the Lord Jesus Christ Bless you and Keep you Safe in His undying Love. 

• Upvote 3

Thanks LGD ! That was a long deliberated post. Because I feel I know your true heart, I love to read what GOD says to your heart. The very fact that you take the time and give your time is enough for us. I would not dare say I'm a great Christian just because I was once saved but I will tell you that only my Lord knows what's in a man's heart and because I ask him to come into my heart I am constantly guided by his love for me. Thanks

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Thanks LGD ! That was a long deliberated post. Because I feel I know your true heart, I love to read what GOD says to your heart. The very fact that you take the time and give your time is enough for us. I would not dare say I'm a great Christian just because I was once saved but I will tell you that only my Lord knows what's in a man's heart and because I ask him to come into my heart I am constantly guided by his love for me. Thanks

You are a Blessed Brother  who understands that being Blessed doesn't mean that we won't experience the trials and tribulations of life. But understands that what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, both in mind and in faith. 

I hope that you know I too and not something special when it comes to my walk with God. Though I do wish to be. What I am attempting to convey here is that if we as Children of God really do put the Lord Before EVERYTHING that is of this world then the Lord will open our eyes to the mysteries of Heaven. 

And to convey that only through constant and sincere prayer can we overcome this world. 

I would like to also clarify to others that I am in no way suggesting that someone who claims to be a Scientist can not be saved. Quite the contrary. I know several Scientist that are true Brothers in the Lord. What I'm  suggesting is that in delving into the,"elements", of the world we limit what the Spirit of God wants to do with us. You all have read where I've said it before, "Salvation is just the Beginning of Faith". We were meant to literally heal the sick, and to feed the poor with nothing.   That is why I, a man who is simply paying the bills, am telling all who will listen that I will start a home for exploited children. I know full well that those whom I tell think me a fool, but I also know full well that if the Lord has put something so strong within my heart that he will provide a way to make it come to pass. 

Something like when the Lord told Father Abraham and Sarah that they would have a child and that they would be the Father of many nations. 

Abraham believed God and it was accounted unto him for Righteousness.  

What I'm suggesting is that the Church today is dying on the vine because we have allowed the influence of the Tree of Science to blind us to what was the last thing that Jesus told us to do.

Mark 16:15-18

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Jesus literally meant for us to be doing these things. And in another place he told us that,"greater things than I have done ye shall do......". Yet I see no member of the Church today emptying out St. Jude's Hospital. 

And what I am attempting to explain is why that is. 

And what I am praying for is the ability and the Faith to do just that. 

What I am praying for is REVIVAL. 

And I am in complete understanding that for revival to come one must be in total REPENTANCE. 

• Upvote 4

What I would like to show here is how that the, "Tree of Science", has been manipulating the literal Hebrew meanings of their language  to alter the word of God. In the article the authors state that in the 1500s and 1600s the translations of the Hebrew writings in Genesis are incorrect simply because they did not understand what science has supposedly led us to believe today.

As you read the article you will see how the the meanings of the words are changed to fit the understanding of the, "Tree of Science". However what the author's fail to comprehend themselves, is that to even suggest such a thing is to say that God did not understand the meanings of the words. Nor that he understood how it could be misunderstood. And  even more disturbing than that, it is to suggest that mankind has permanently changed the word of God as he meant it to be and to say that God cannot make a book how he wants it to be. Yet he can create a universe. To suggest such a thing is pure heresy.

The other thing that the authors fail to comprehend, is that what THEY are in fact doing is using science and the compilations of higher education to change the very meaning of the words. And that in doing so they're taking the knowledge of Greek philosophers who worshiped many gods, Islamist mathematicians who worshiped Satan , and Persian atheist, who worshiped themselves to alter the very word that God has spoken to Moses. And the Church today has wholly  embraced this manner of thinking in the name of Science. 

I wish to only use some excerpts from the article so as to not lose people with over indulgence of liturgy diarrhea.  Though I do suggest that for a more perfect understanding of how Science is used to lead the Church astray the reader's click on the link and read the entire article. 

The Genesis Account: Six Hebrew Words Make All the Difference

Following each of the six words below is a listing of the ways each Hebrew word has been translated, beginning in 1530 with Tyndale’s translation of Genesis.

•shemayim: heaven, sky, visible heavens, heaven as realm of the stars.

Tyndale in his time and place to translate shemayim as “heaven” was entirely appro­priate, but that is no longer the case. In 1530 shemayim meant the visible dome of the sky in which the sun was embedded. That dome rotated around the earth carrying the sun by day and the moon and stars by night. For us, however, “heaven” often means “cosmos” or “astronomical uni­verse.” Since neither the author of Genesis nor any other human being up to Tyndale’s time (in­cluding Tyndale himself) was aware of what we mean by “universe” it would seem prudent to select another word, from the list above or elsewhere. We propose “sky,” since that is surely closer to what the ancient Hebrews—those who first listened to the Genesis account—pictured mentally.

{ So in laymen's terms Science claims that it is,"Prudent to Select another word". And the Church not only accepts it but will call me an Heretic for not accepting it}

’eretz: land (1543 times in KJV), earth (712 times), country (140 times), way (3 times), ground.

To follow Tyndale and translate ’eretz as “earth” is to mislead the modern-day reader into pic­turing “Planet Earth,” for this is what the word “earth” inevitably conjures up for us in the con­text of a cosmology. As before, what Tyndale could get away with (without doing injustice to the Hebrew text) is no longer possible for us. “Land”—the most frequently used English equivalent for ’eretz—is much less likely to mislead. This, however, is not merely land as in real estate, but also (and often) land as in “promised land” or “land of Israel” (’Eretz Israel is now the state of Israel).

{ Almost immediately here I am beginning to see a pattern. The original text simply doesn't fit what the,"Tree of Science", claims to be true so the Hebrew text, "is no longer possible for us". 

Utterly Amazing is the arrogance here}.

raqia: extended (solid) surface, vault of heaven supporting waters above, firmament, dome, vault.

As we have seen, shemayim and ’eretz—the English words used by Tyndale (and most of his successors)—have come to mean quite different things over the past half-millennium. The Genesis “earth” has become “Planet Earth”; the Genesis “heaven” has become “universe.” In translating raqia we confront a different but equally difficult challenge. What the word still meant when Tyndale was deciding how to render it in English was a rigid (probably metallic) dome-of-heaven, which surrounded and protected us. He thought the sun and the moon to be embedded in the firmament along with the “fixed” stars, and that the whole assemblage rotated around an axis that pointed toward the North Star. We no longer believe that to be the case. In fact, we don’t believe there ever was a “firmament.”

{ and why is that? Because,"Science", says otherwise. What should be noted from the author's explanation here is that he openly admits that this manner of thinking has only come around in the last 500 yrs. And that is also the time of the Renaissance and the awakening of Modern Science at the hands of Pagan Greek Philosophers, Satanic Islamist Mathematicians, and self worshiping Persians.  I have clearly shown here how that this Spiritual Tree of Scientific Knowledge has deliberately changed the true meanings of the original Hebrew words solely to fit what Science claims to be true. Thus disspelling what God claims to be true as simply mistaken}.  

These are not the opinions of this this writer, these are simply the facts of History. As I have already shown where the origins of science has come from. When one considers that to translate the Bible in the way that is described here, one has to use the knowledge of those that claim to be atheist and heathens. One must then come to the conclusion that such translations are an Abomination unto the Lord.

Therefore, if we are to be true to the word of God and the actual meanings that the Hebrew words meant., then the author of The stated article is correct in one thing, the description of the Earth as stated in Genesis is entirely opposite to what we have been told today.

• Upvote 4

Dang brother ! I don't know what to say , other than I've have pondered almost everything under the sun, I'm not even close to being a good Christian but my heart is good and there are things that are in my control and most are not. I know God has my back as sure as he made little green apples. Nowadays I just want simple , I can't deal with the complex. I love the old song Lynard Skynyrd " Simple kind of man" that song suits me to a tee. Anyways I felt compelled to give you my take. Thanks/Mark

• Upvote 3

Therefore, what the,"Tree of Science", is doing by claiming that, "God was Mistaken", is actually very identical to what happened in the Garden of Eden.

It was in that most glorious of Gardens where the Devil,"Beguiled", (wholly and completely seduced) the most beautiful of women by telling her that God,"was mistaken".

Genesis 3:4-5

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And like the Tree within the Garden, The Devil is still dwelling in the Tree of Science, and he is still telling the exact same lie that he told Eve. 

I can not insinuate enough to everyone the reason for pointing all of this out. Adam was put in the Garden of Eden for one reason and that was to tend to it. And when God kicked him out of the Garden his punishment for sinning against God was that he would till the ground all the days of his life and that it would not easily yield its fruit to him. That is to say it was not going to be easy work. 

Eve was given procreation and they were thus committed to multiply. 

Because Adam was put in the Garden of Eden to tend to it, one can assume that he knew from God how to do such a thing. And because God told him that he would, "till", the ground all the days of his life it can easily be ascertained that God gave him the knowledge to complete his Job. 

Genesis 3: 23

23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 

To put it simply, God never told Adam,(the first man), to break down the,"rudiments", (elements), of the world or to create advanced technology, and Philosophical Theories which would lead to changing the very meaning of His, (Gods), words. 

God commanded Adam to till the ground and to worship God. Nothing more. 

And as mundane and boring as that life may sound to you that is what mankind was only meant to be. 

Remember it was the Devil through the Tree of Science that led men astray by creating so many devices that people almost never look up to the heavens at all. It is a lie to believe that for five thousand and five hundred yrs that man knew what they were living on and that because of just a few Philosophical Greeks and Islamist Mathematicians   and Persians now we know better. 

People of the Church, if indeed you worship the one true God, take this to the Lord in prayerful questioning. 

Because if the Devil can change just six words from Genesis and thus create the Heliocentric lie, imagine how much more lies we have been told.

And about now I would think that most are saying that what I'm suggesting as the manner in which all of mankind should be living is simply ridiculous, or that all those,"gadgets",  and technology have made our lives easier and enjoyable.

I would ask one question. 

REALLY? 

If anyone thinks that there life is easier and more enjoyable today then they aren't watching the news and that person is clouded by the ,"Strong Delusion", mentioned by Paul in Thessalonians. 

If life is truly easier why is everyone so angry? 

If life is truly more enjoyable, why is everyone so distraught and ready for war?

I fail to see where anything today is easy. 

Something as innocuous as a Solar Eclipse has a good portion of the world thinking that everything is going to fall apart simply because it happened. 

And we define that kind of life as easy? :facepalm1:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

What I would like to show today is  how Paul  directly told Timothy to avoid the vain babblings of what is wrongly called Science. And to compare that with what has been previously noted here. To make a more perfect and Clearer understanding of the truth of the Holy,{ INERRANT}, Word of God. 

As I've shown, the;"Knowledge"; that we are supposed to seek is only found in the Bible and that through much prayer. I feel led to go this direction because that the Church today does far too little in the way of both studying the Bible and in prayer. We have ,as a whole, binded ourselves to the Glorious Mysteries of God and the Wisdom that He want's to give us because we are , "too Busy", to find time to pray or read Gods word. 

And why is it that we are so busy? I think it has something to do with all that Technology that Science has cursed us with. 

Let us look at this from Paul's writings to Timothy. I want to ask you as a reader to notice the different translations and how it is clear that Paul understood the perils of the, "Tree of Knowledge".

1st Timothy 6:20

20. O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 21. Which some professing have erred concerning the faith

ICC New Testament Commentary

Paraphrase. O Timothy, it is to you that I must look. Remember the truth is a sacred trust which Christ has left with us, and He will come to ask it back. Keep it then jealously; avoid all empty argumentations, all balancing of casuistical problems: they have nothing to do with religion, they add nothing to it, they spoil its simplicity, though some who falsely claim to special knowledge lay stress on them. These teachers, though they assert their proficiency in knowledge, have wholly missed the central truths. 

New International Version
Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,

NET Bible
O Timothy, protect what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the profane chatter and absurdities of so-called "knowledge."

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Timothy, guard the Good News which has been entrusted to you. Turn away from pointless discussions and the claims of false knowledge that people use to oppose [the Christian faith].

Jubilee Bible 2000
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, turn away from profane voices and vain things and arguments in the vain name of science,

The point here being that, as I've shown already, the historical meaning of the word,"Science", is simply Knowledge. 

And what Paul was warning Timothy about is that those who will use Science as the foundation for their beliefs are in complete opposition to the Word of God. 

This opposition is why the Church today is not even remotely similar to what it was when Paul walked the ,"Face of the Earth". 

Paul called this, Vain Babblings. And now I would like to show in simple terms what he meant by calling Science that.

What Science has convinced everyone to be true.  

The Earth is a ball shaped Planet with an atmosphere, and that it spins at approximately 1000 mph.

Ok so that's maybe not so hard to believe.

Now Science tells us that this Earth is traveling at 67,000 mph around the Sun.

link

Ok, starting to get a little strange but whatever. 

This gets even more interesting, Science then tells us that the Sun and thus our solar system is rotating around the galaxy at,"GET THIS",

500,000 mph. 

link

Man Nascar has got to talk to these people:lol:

And the amazing thing is that Science tells us that our galaxy is so vast that it takes 225 to 250 million yrs for our solar system to circumvent the entire galaxy just one time. That reminds me of all the, "global warming", predictions that are so far out there in the future that no one alive today will see the results. 

But what is more interesting is that from the time of recorded history we would have barely moved around our galaxy. And I know the reason that Science says that our galaxy is so large. Because otherwise our stars would change from time to time and that hasn't happened since time was recorded. Thus no one alive today will ever see the stars change. 

HOW CONVENIENT 

But here is the real kicker, and believe me you're not going to believe this one. 

Science tells us that our galaxy itself is moving away from the so called,"Big Bang", that created everything out of nothing( I have NEVER bought into that line of b.s. in my entire life.) at a speed of 

link

:wacko:1.3 million mph. :blink:

or at a speed of 

:lmao:31.2 million miles a day.:lmao:

This is REALLY starting to look like some serious," vain babblings", to me. 

Science would have you to believe that because space is a vacuum that is how come the sun doesn't get blown out, and the atmosphere of the earth doesn't get blown off. We are taught that as a vacuum there is nothing to interfere with such things. But what about those pesky solarwinds?

Are you beginning to see why Paul talked about science in the way that he did? Paul knew that such RIDICULOUS teachings would not only make a lie out of the word of God, but that they would be completely against it. Paul knew that Science, aka knowledge, that is not of God is thus begotten of Satan. 

And that once the Church is led astray with such vain babblings and foolish teachings that such a Church would become a dead church. 

Having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof. 2nd Timothy 3:5

And that brings us back to what I was saying about the church today not being like the church of days past. This is why we as a whole aren't able to literally heal the sick. Or work any other miracle for that matter. This is why we don't have revival in the power of the Holy Spirit. This is why we have to Pay Preachers

"having itchy ears" for revival. Because we have left our first love and followed after the Tree of Knowledge. 

For revival to come a person must first be completely repentant. But one cannot repent unless one knows what it is that they are in need of repenting of. And that is why I am putting these words out. It was the Holy Spirit that told me to tell those that are willing to listen what he is telling me. 

And now it is I that am praying the Holy Father above to give me a voice so that the Church may know and come to understand what it is that is restraining it from being all that it can be. All that it was meant to be. 

Know this my dear friends that the time has now come for the church to prepare herself a worthy bride for the Lord. And the time has now come to preach the word of God 

1st Corinthians 2:4

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

The time is now. The Lord made with me this week a covenant that I should have all the desires of my heart. This was something that Jesus initiated not me. Jesus told me that I must remember that if he spared not the angels which fell from Grace, how much more would I suffer if I did not remember this covenant with him. 

And what are the desires of my heart? 

That God's will  be done on earth as it is in Heaven. 

That God would use me to heal the sick children 

That God would bring a Great Holy Spirit Revival with Power.

The rest are personal but know this I KNOW without a ounce of doubt in me that God will do this because God told me so. 

Now in the Blessed name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I  pray that everyone who reads these words are blessed and fill with joy and love. 

AMEN 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

I balanced it.

it is unfortunate that you feel this way about knowledge Scott.

my entire lively hood revolves around knowledge.

My dearest Brother, my life revolves around using the technology and tools that knowledgeable people created. I'm not making any statements about the people that work in the field of Science in any way. Indeed one of my dearest Friends here is Eagle Eye, and he's a Scientist by trade. Literally. For someone to function in today's world and not have their hand in the, "Tree of Knowledge", would mean that they are living life as the Amish live. And while I might think that a good thing, reality is that only a few will do so. I myself have been led by the Lord to join his Holy Catholic Church and that leaves me living with Knowledge such that it is. 

So the issue isn't me making any derogatory commentaries about anyone that finds their lives involved in the Tree of Science, the issue is understanding the Holy Word of God.

What the Lord does to a individual once the word is understood is between the individual and God. You have met me my dear Brother, and I suspect you know full well that the things that I'm posting here are things way above my pay grade. You know that while I'm an amicable person to be around I'm not anywhere near your level of intelligence. And that's ok with me. I point this out because I wish for you and all the other people that may read this thread to ask themselves, how did a trucker with an average level of intelligence come up with this? And that is the only purpose here. To get you, and everyone else to question life as we know it  today. Especially those here that call themselves Christian. Because I know that in their questioning they may seek out from the Lord what is true. And that means they will be praying about it. And I REALLY want everyone to pray. 

In closing my dear Brother, I would respectfully ask you about the scriptures that I've quoted. Where am I wrong in my understanding? For me they seem plain enough. I would love some feedback. 

In closing, I would like to answer the foregoing question. I came up with this from the Holy Spirit of God. And know this, I fully understand that if the Holy Spirit hasn't given this to me and I accredit this to him then I'm thus committing blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. And that is the only sin which is unforgivable. I point this out as a testament to the severity of what I'm doing here. It's not something I take lightly. 

Gotta go to Mass now,

I will pray the Holy Father will Bless you and your family with the most wonderful of joyous days.

Scotty 

• Upvote 2

My brother, my brother. A great thread.

I never question the Christianity of another's walk with God. I may ask a question of a brother or sister, but this is not questioning their Christianity/faith in the Lord as it is iron sharpening iron. Since this is a internet site and not a local body of Christ/church we still need that sharpening from time to time; whik not forsaking the assembling of the body of Christ in our local church. I am thankful when I am corrected, and even educated, when I have lost it on threads on this site.  

If someone has the Holy Spirit in them, I look to the fruit of the Holy Spirit in their lives.  You cannot be saved by works , only by having faith. Faith in the Lord Almighty,  Jesus as our Savior , and by inviting His Holy Spirit to live in you , making Him Lord and Savior in and over your life. When this is truly done there will be evidence of it ... fruit of the Holy Spirit.    

[ Faith and Deeds ] What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 
This involves doing as Jesus did as a starter, to the best of your ability. Which itself improves as you deal with things of your past, things of the present, and as a preparation of the things you will do in the future, in His name.

In John 14:11 Jesus said " or at least believe in the evidence of the works themselves."  Of course this part is when He is identifying who He is to the people around Him. (The first part of that verse is: "Believe me when I say that I [Jesus] am in the Father and the Father is in Me;") I mention this passage here to hopefully show that fruit of the Spirit is born from the works/deeds you do as a result of your practical application of your faith i your daily life. The faith that blossoms in you as a seed from the very moment you initially asked the Lord to live in your heart as Lord and Savior. To guide you for the rest of your days. 

The Father also charges us to be chill in the day to day. Being anxious for nothing.. Perfection would be nice, but is that really gonna happen? Nope. We gonna mess up. He just wants us to do the best we can. 1 Peter 2:12 Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

For the moments when we think God is not listening to us, or He isn't there for a second. Devil is messing with you, reminding you of your past,.. or when xyz lines up you always act like this or that. Which if true do not be skeeered (sacred) . In other words, don't deal with the moment on your own understanding, lean on the Lord's understanding. And with Him, together, get picked up outta the dirt and back on the soul train. CAN I GET A WITNESS ? Hee, hee, I just wanted to say that. Hope the humor is ok. 

Pastor Dr Tony Evans once gave the analogy about a Ref at a basketball game. It was a back and forth game from the start. There you are weaving into your sweet spot. 5 seconds on the clock. You're Air Jordan, as the ball rolls off your fingers with the perfect back spin on it. Boom ! Off the key comes a defender from the other team who not only knocks your shot out of the air, preventing you from scoring; he knocks you to the ground. Christian. It hurt. Instead of having ears to hear that still small voice, you get up thinking , " No, no. No one is going to do that to you. Treat you like that. " So when you get up you shove him. Not leaning on the job of the man in the striped shirt to do his thing. So the man in the striped shirt, who is wondering why you did not here him blowing the whistle,  the man who was going to give you 2 free throw shots, maybe even add some time on the clock. The man in the striped shirt is now considering giving the defender a foul, and booting you out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct. Stuff happens in the game of life. Occasionally we need time with the Lord to collect our thoughts. To listen for that still small voice.  To meditate upon the Lord. Doing nothing but thinking the name Lord Jesus Christ, over and over again. Leaning on Him which is all He wants anyway. Jesus is the man in the striped shirt, here now. It's His job to intercede with the Father on our behalf when life knocks us down. We just gotta call on Him in the moment. Everytime. In His. In you name. You know how I know that Jesus is the man in the striped shirt,  Isaiah 53:5 ...  and by His stripes we are healed. 

Don't fret my brothers and sisters in the Lord. Do not forsake the assembling of the body of Christ either. Preferably in a good bible based, bible centered, local church. If you don't have one find one. Google it, yelp it, call the 700 club I just gave my life to the Lord help line, they will help you find one. Find one for the sake of hanging around like minded real people. Folks that are focused on the Lord that if you fall they won't bang you with the bible, but will be the one maybe that lends a helping hand and points you back to God, is all. Peace I am out.  God bless us all. In Jesus's name I pray. NYK
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm not anywhere near your level of intelligence.

Me thinks I have you bamboozeld!

i started life as a "burger flipper" then burr tech, then the motor pool in uncle Sams motor cycle club, back woods survivalist, paperboy then taught my self dos.

intelligence? Persistence! And a healthy dose of blessing!

not my job to determine your pay grade sir.

Committing a sin without full knowledge that it is a sin, thus removes the onus of sin.

at least according to a friend of mine who is also a Catholic priest.

peace.

• Upvote 3