Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Counterfeit Dollars Flood Iraqi Market Amid Lack Of Government Control !

DinarThug

5 hours ago, markb57 said:

what gets me is this line:  Observers said that this problem has to be addressed as soon as possible to restore public confidence in the local currency.  

Its not your currency morons!!!

FREAKING ASS-STONISHING ISN'T IT ? ? ? ?  ? Probably not since we know these toadies ALL TOO WELL.

Nonetheless : " Observers said that this problem has to be addressed as soon as possible to restore public confidence in the local currency." - It's a remarkably STUPID thing to come out with.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Counterfeit dollars flood Iraqi market amid lack of government control

August 08 2017 02:49 PM
82017814467369339941.jpg
US dollar

13 hours ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

Does that say UNITED "TATES" OF AMERICA

OK Maybe its a fold in the bill???? LOL

Unite The Tatas ? :blink:  

Show Me The Tatas ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Gunny I know you're right. After they stop laughing at dumb and dumber the counterfeiting morons. They should be easy to spot. They are the guys wearing " I luv Irak " shirts.

with tatts around their necks ......No Ragrets

• Upvote 2

Keep in mind that the people buying these fake $100 bills are not U.S. citizens. English is not their language. Their alphabet doesn't look anything like ours. It would be very easy to fool the masses, particularly those who have never used USD before or don't really look closely at what they are given.

That said, I agree. This coincides a little too closely with the Article IV IMF report and demand to eliminate the multi-currency practice. I'm guessing this was very deliberately planned, calculated move to get USD off the streets and urge use of the dinar instead.

• Upvote 4