Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vida Platinum Card

7 hours ago, drj said:

"The reason for bringing this up is, why would an Iraqi citizen use their VISA card abroad if IQD is not internationally exchanged? The spread would make it prohibitive to use the VISA card outside Iraq at ATMs and other Point Of Sale (POS) locations. To make this work, the international Multi Currency Practices (MCPs) would have to be eliminated and mean the IQD could be traded internationally and instaneously electronically with minimal exchange rates (say 2% instead of 17.2% or 16.5%). So, I take this to be another positive sign the IQD is going international in the short to near term."

Exactly Synopsis!   Great post...this thing has to hit SOON!  

Dr J

:twothumbs: Dr J and the Best Of Your Evening To You!

6 hours ago, Carrello said:

This portion of one press release of the latest IMF review:

IMF Executive Board Completes Second Review of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement and the 2017 Article IV Consultation 

August 1, 2017

"...Measures to bolster financial sector stability include strengthening the legal framework of the Central Bank of Iraq, restructuring state-owned banks, and eliminating an exchange restriction and a multi-currency practice. Measures to prevent money-laundering, counter the financing of terrorism, and strengthen the anti-corruption legislation also need to be implemented...."

Excellent Post, Carrello! :tiphat:

When I first read that post, I was assuming in country multi-currency practices. I should have broadened my thinking to include international exchange multi-currency practices so Your post is Most Welcome!!! Maybe an indication the IQD is about to hit international???!!!

In my opinion, LOOKIN' GOOD!!!!!!! YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 5

read the article and yea all great news, if things really move forward....but as for me, I'll be napping in my corner waiting for that text message. That will be when  I really believe they have finally moved forward to anything but "Talks and Plan to Talk".

Thanks

Mike

• Upvote 1