Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/06/2017

yota691

Ya know this thread got me to thinking that I was the first one to call him,"Master", and at the time I don't really think that he liked it. But it is funny how some nicknames just seem to fit the person. Because our beloved Jedi Master has more than proven himself worth his weight in gold. And I still think he doesn't much care for me but that is ok, because I love him all the more, and if I were him I probably would not like me either. 

So Master Yota know that I give thee MUCHO RESPECTO. :wub:

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, RJ45 said:

I know I am relatively new to the site myself, but I would like to suggest a little more kindness toward those who don't know any better. I'm sure Awake has gotten the point by now and will rethink the wording of any future posts with a bit more care. No need to dogpile -- I'm sure by the third or fourth dressing down post, s/he got the point.

Also, I want to second @presence -- thank you for all you do, @yota691. I very much appreciate and look forward to your posts, even when they aren't translated for us. ;)

Agreed!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Agreed!!

Precisely why I don't post in your prayer thread. 

No one here is dogpiling on anyone, we are only supporting the most important member of this site. Without whom DV would be much less in its value.

The thing about hypocrisy is that it doesn't even see itself for what it is. 

Second guess EVERYTHING that you post or you are not looking for the voice of God.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=56768

Officiallytook- thank you for pointing out that detail - which goes a long way at this point of the journey, and is also relative to the topic in hand.

RJ45-I am in agreement that Always58 has probably learned from the experience. Hopefully a joyful day is upon all of us this month,  if not shortly (very shortly at that) thereafter, and one in which we can all 'breathe a little easier.'

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I must say that I find breathing to be exceptionally easy to do when one truly trust in the Lord Jesus for all their needs. 

When one reaches the place where it no longer matters how much money that one has. 

When ones prayers are sincere and honest with God Almighty and not vain attempts at manipulating the hand of God to give you something you want. 

When we look at ourselves as little children and God as our most powerful Holy Father. 

Our Daddy of Daddy's.

If we find ourselves is trials and tribulations that we so seek the need of God to bless us with MONEY, then we are probably not in the will of God. 

It is only when we find true peace and joy and happiness in the very life that God has given us that we will find the wonderful passion that God has for us. 

I am expecting another precious little girl in Dec. and truly have no idea how I am going to pay for her coming. 

And Yet I am filled with contentment and pure joy with the Lord.

Why? because I don't need the wealth of the world to take care of the precious girls that God has given me. I need the protection of God. 

And I have that. 

By the way her name is Lady Sarah Belle. 

And no amount of money on earth can equal what God has given me. 

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I must say that I find breathing to be exceptionally easy to do when one truly trust in the Lord Jesus for all their needs. 

When one reaches the place where it no longer matters how much money that one has. 

When ones prayers are sincere and honest with God Almighty and not vain attempts at manipulating the hand of God to give you something you want. 

When we look at ourselves as little children and God as our most powerful Holy Father. 

Our Daddy of Daddy's.

If we find ourselves is trials and tribulations that we so seek the need of God to bless us with MONEY, then we are probably not in the will of God. 

It is only when we find true peace and joy and happiness in the very life that God has given us that we will find the wonderful passion that God has for us. 

I am expecting another precious little girl in Dec. and truly have no idea how I am going to pay for her coming. 

And Yet I am filled with contentment and pure joy with the Lord.

Why? because I don't need the wealth of the world to take care of the precious girls that God has given me. I need the protection of God. 

And I have that. 

By the way her name is Lady Sarah Belle. 

And no amount of money on earth can equal what God has given me. 

Congratulations on the new baby, LGD.  May God bless her and your entire family. :)

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Hope everyone having a Great Sunday filled with many Blessings. Just wanted to Thank the DV Family and tell ya'll I Love all ya'll and may God Bless everyone you..

We got your back brother, a super Sunday evening to you to :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Precisely why I don't post in your prayer thread. 

No one here is dogpiling on anyone, we are only supporting the most important member of this site. Without whom DV would be much less in its value.

The thing about hypocrisy is that it doesn't even see itself for what it is. 

Second guess EVERYTHING that you post or you are not looking for the voice of God.  

Please explain what your thought is here, I have no idea what this means.  WH

• Upvote 2

Psalm 133:1 - Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. . . there God commands the Blessing!!

Ephesians 4:13 - . . . until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and BECOME MATURE (my caps), attaining the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers.

We have to quit attacking each other - we will never all agree on doctrine, but we have to have unity (not uniformity).

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Congratulations! Wishing all the best for you and your family.

8 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Psalm 133:1 - Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. . . there God commands the Blessing!!

Ephesians 4:13 - . . . until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and BECOME MATURE (my caps), attaining the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers.

We have to quit attacking each other - we will never all agree on doctrine, but we have to have unity (not uniformity).

Yes, this. Thank you, and agreed.

On 8/6/2017 at 9:26 AM, Awake58 said:

lol you just post anything huh? translate?

so he can take my finds repost them as his own to which i said nothing just stop feeding u guys info. then i ask for a translation and comment about how he will post anything due to the fact that hes posting the gold prices which comes out every day and never changes i get attacked, thats cool ill keep feeding my info to c365 crew.. so much rage over nothing you bunch of "libtards" as i was called need to calm down.  im sure ull ban me or w.e because u know the truth hurts. have fun living in ur litttle sad world where u rule over a fourm.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Awake58 said:

so he can take my finds repost them as his own to which i said nothing just stop feeding u guys info. then i ask for a translation and comment about how he will post anything due to the fact that hes posting the gold prices which comes out every day and never changes i get attacked, thats cool ill keep feeding my info to c365 crew.. so much rage over nothing you bunch of "libtards" as i was called need to calm down.  im sure ull ban me or w.e because u know the truth hurts. have fun living in ur litttle sad world where u rule over a fourm.

Wow! Baby need a bottle????? 

• Upvote 4