Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/06/2017

yota691

34 minutes ago, Awake58 said:

lol you just post anything huh? translate?

Awake58. thou are new and it shows. Like King Bean said - Mind your manners. When you have 70k posts then you can be critical. Know that I to wanted a translation but when it comes to Yota a little respect goes a long way. You will find that Yota, while he may be small and green with long pointy ears, you will find that he finds the lion share of all the good/great and accurate articles you will find on this website. 99% of  Yota's articles that need a translation, or a link, have them. You will get a small education for the tone of your comment, and then we will all move on. Especially if this here thang RV's . Scrape up the $340 plus dollars and get the life time , never have to pay again membership in the VIP Group. This will help to properly/legally set up post RV  Estate, Tax, Investment Planning post RV. You could go the 3 month plan route, which I initially did. Since I have been in this since 2006, the one time $300 and something plan works out to be more affordable.  So welcome to DV.

• Upvote 10

Here ya go slicksters:

Gold Ingots'Prices of Tuesday 8th August 2017

Gold Ingots'Prices of Tuesday 8th August 2017

Random News

• Upvote 9

Good afternoon Yota, and thank you very much for taking the time - once again- for posting this information to the Dinarvets site. Every piece of info provides a potential clue to when this is going to hit, and I sincerely appreciate your efforts in keeping us up to date.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Awake58 said:

lol you just post anything huh? translate?

Seriously:huh:why don't you just come out and say,"I'm an inbreed libretard and want to see how fast I can get booted for being so ignorant". 

Oh and you just made Santa's naughty list. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I know I am relatively new to the site myself, but I would like to suggest a little more kindness toward those who don't know any better. I'm sure Awake has gotten the point by now and will rethink the wording of any future posts with a bit more care. No need to dogpile -- I'm sure by the third or fourth dressing down post, s/he got the point.

Also, I want to second @presence -- thank you for all you do, @yota691. I very much appreciate and look forward to your posts, even when they aren't translated for us. ;)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, endeavor1 said:

Have we become so thin skinned that alittle pressure upsets us? We're not big millionaires yet. Wait til you have a few million in the bank, then you can act snotty.....I'm sure Master Yota is a big man, he can hold his own...right?

Your inability to understand what just happened shows a lack of intelligence you probably didn't intend to reveal. 

It's not about being thin skinned or whether Master Yota can handle himself, it's about RESPECT. 

But then the lefties mommy's never  taught that to there kids. So they go about belittling everything that makes them feel insecure. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

I post just anything but yet, you want a translation...:facepalm3:

thanks yota for the amount of time and effort you put into this site, collecting researching and posting news an articles , unless no one has done it, it can be exhausting even if u like /enjoy doing it ..... i was here at dv many years ago from looking at ur join date it was before that time this is not meant to be a negative but the level of snide remarks put downs and just general pumping had me moving on so i left and chose to strictly follow news and articles with a little levity thrown in hey i like to joke around too, anyways years later while we're waiting and watching iraq something at the time Parliament was doing was making the rounds in dinarland and someone stated yota was breaking it down line upon line at DV so i had to come see ( everyone likes to watch a fire burn ) what this yota was about so to make a long story longer ur one of the few that has the ability to stay with it good or bad bringing all that's relative to iraq/iqd and that's a rare attribute in today's instant i want it now society so all the best to you and all at dv however this all turns out .... peace    

• Upvote 5