Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TILLERSON: My country is "anxious" for Iraq's unity and sovereignty

yota691

Date of release: 2017/8/4 9:18 • 138 times read
Abadi to Tilerson: the need to focus on what serves the unity of Iraq
(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a phone call from US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson.
A statement from Rice's office received a copy of the "Euphrates News" that Tilerson "renewed congratulations on the victories of Iraqi forces in the battle of Mosul, praising the wisdom of leadership and high level of coordination in the battle." 
The US Secretary of State said the continued support for Iraq's efforts in the post-urging, "stressing the position of the United States and its concern for the unity of Iraq and respect for the Constitution." 
For his part, Abadi stressed the determination of Iraq to complete the liberation of all its territory and restore stability. 
Abadi also pointed out the importance of focusing on providing services to citizens and moving the economy through fighting corruption, encouraging investment and raising obstacles, and the importance of regional and international openness to Iraq, stressing the need not to distract efforts by side differences and focus on what serves the stability, unity and prosperity of Iraq.
  • Upvote 10

Editorial Date: 2017/8/4 9:54 • 97 times read
Tillerson assures Ebadi by telephone that America is keen on Iraq's unity and respect for its constitution
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, in a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the position of the United States and its keenness on the unity of Iraq and respect for the constitution.
"Tillerson renewed his congratulations on the victories of the Iraqi forces in the battle of Mosul, praising the wisdom of the leadership and the high level of coordination in the battle," a statement from the prime minister's media office said. 
The US Secretary of State to the continued support for the efforts of Iraq in the post-urging. " 
For his part, Abadi stressed the determination of Iraq to complete the liberation of all its territory and the restoration of stability 
Abadi also pointed to the importance of focusing on providing services to citizens, and move the wheel of the economy through the fight against corruption, And the importance of regional and international openness to Iraq, stressing the need not to distract efforts by side differences and focus on what serves the stability, unity and prosperity of Iraq.
  • Upvote 8

• yota691 changed the title to Tillerson assures Ebadi by telephone that America is keen on Iraq's unity and respect for its constitution

Tillerson calls Abadi and assures him of Washington's continued support for Iraq

Political

Since 2017-08-04 at 10:10 (Baghdad time)

15_1.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi received a telephone call from US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson, congratulating the Iraqi forces' victory in the battle of Mosul, praising "the wisdom of the leadership and the level of high coordination in the battle."

The US Secretary of State said the continued support for Iraq's efforts in the post-urging, stressing the position of the United States and its keenness on the unity of Iraq and respect for the constitution. According to a statement by the Office of Abadi.

For his part, Haidar Abadi, the determination of Iraq to complete the liberation of all its territory and restore stability.

He also pointed out the importance of focusing on providing services to citizens and moving the economy through fighting corruption, encouraging investment and lifting obstacles, and the importance of regional and international openness to Iraq, stressing the need not to distract efforts by side differences and focus on what serves the stability, unity and prosperity of Iraq.

• Upvote 11

On 8/4/2017 at 11:17 AM, Floridian said:

Okay, what is Sunday?  Are we expecting something good to happen on Sunday?

It was said a while back that when this hits it most likely will be on a Sunday.

They didn't know which Sunday but that was the day picked. I'm sorry if I implied

that I knew something was going to happen this Sunday. Just hoping a good a day as any.

Again I am sorry Floridian and to anyone else..  :)  I know absolutelly zip !!!!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, nannab said:

It was said a while back that when this hits it most likely will be on a Sunday.

They didn't know which Sunday but that was the day picked. I'm sorry if I implied

that I knew something was going to happen this Sunday. Just hoping a good a day as any.

Again I am sorry Floridian and to anyone else..  :)  I know absolutelly zip !!!!!

Okay, thanks nannab.  No worries.  I know absolutely zip too.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to TILLERSON: My country is "anxious" for Iraq's unity and sovereignty

Last updated: 5 August 2017 - 9:29 p

BAGHDAD / US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson said in a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Haider Abadi the position of the United States and its keenness on the unity of Iraq and respect for its constitution. The statement said the Information Office of the Prime Minister today: Tilerson "renewed congratulations on the victories of Iraqi forces in the battle of Mosul , Praising the wisdom of the leadership and the high level of coordination in the battle. "The US Secretary of State to continue support for Iraq's efforts in the post-urging." For his part, Abadi stressed Iraq's determination to complete the liberation of all its territory and restore stability. Abadi pointed out the importance of focusing on providing services to citizens and moving the economy through combating corruption, encouraging investment and raising obstacles, and the importance of regional and international openness to Iraq, stressing the need not to distract efforts by side differences and focus on what serves the stability, unity and prosperity of Iraq.

• Upvote 8

So am I Mr Tillerson...so am I. But unfortunately babylonian power structure/cabal/bottom feeding pigs are re-establishing their last days kingdom in the ME. And yes sir I understand that your are just firing a warning shot to these minions to warn them that America, a Christian country is the Light of the world, and will never tolerate radical Islamic "caliphate" no matter who the mahdi is...if only the evil do-ers/principalities in high places get sweeped up into the trash bin by Gabriel and Micheal SOON. Then we can have the rv. All this progress is awesome..this year we will get our rv...keep stacking DV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Abadi stressed Iraq's determination to complete the liberation of all its territory and restore stability.

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Abadi pointed out the importance of focusing on providing services to citizens and moving the economy through combating corruption

Obviously, they have not attained the necessary level of STABILITY, Mosul alone was not enough, or it wouldn't be mentioned in the same paragraph as the ECONOMY.   

Well, at least, so far, the checklist to RV isn't growing longer - it's just taking longer...

• Upvote 2