Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's White House Disrespect

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

True that......the River Denial runs straight through Trumpville.....colluders basking on it's shores.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

I have a new game we've been playing.... Every three hours we check the news to see what previous statement is proven to be the new lie. I thought about making it a drinking game, but I don't think I could afford that much Jack Daniels every week!

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never Trumpers are making this a stupid time to live in America

•  

MAY 27, 2017 7:54 PM

Obviously the Never Trumpers and their media have become unhinged. Their frenzied anti-Trump orthodoxy has taken such priority that reason has given way to fake news, bizarre emotional outbursts and outrageous statements that do nothing but spread fear, anger and class hatred.

No matter how well-reasoned Trump’s propositions — replacing the Affordable Care Act, lowering taxes, eliminating terrorism or deporting illegal immigrant criminals — “Destroy Trump” liberals and their media protest with a fervor that defies reason. They fear Russia more than radical Islam. They tell our children the planet will soon become uninhabitable because of global warming. They say Trump’s new budget and his goal of a 3 percent GNP is not only impossible, it’s “immoral,” while one professor said Republicans who pass the health care bill should be lined up and shot!

Constitutionally progressive judges and attorneys feel so called to resist Trump they offer warped opinions masquerading as law. Some not only refuse to prosecute illegal alien rapists and murderers, they actually set them free so they won’t be deported.

This truly is a stupid time to live in America, when foolish, ignorant, lying people work daily to undermine their own president.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Never Trumpers are making this a stupid time to live in America

•  

MAY 27, 2017 7:54 PM

Obviously the Never Trumpers and their media have become unhinged. Their frenzied anti-Trump orthodoxy has taken such priority that reason has given way to fake news, bizarre emotional outbursts and outrageous statements that do nothing but spread fear, anger and class hatred.

No matter how well-reasoned Trump’s propositions — replacing the Affordable Care Act, lowering taxes, eliminating terrorism or deporting illegal immigrant criminals — “Destroy Trump” liberals and their media protest with a fervor that defies reason. They fear Russia more than radical Islam. They tell our children the planet will soon become uninhabitable because of global warming. They say Trump’s new budget and his goal of a 3 percent GNP is not only impossible, it’s “immoral,” while one professor said Republicans who pass the health care bill should be lined up and shot!

Constitutionally progressive judges and attorneys feel so called to resist Trump they offer warped opinions masquerading as law. Some not only refuse to prosecute illegal alien rapists and murderers, they actually set them free so they won’t be deported.

This truly is a stupid time to live in America, when foolish, ignorant, lying people work daily to undermine their own president.

Thanks Yota ! I couldn't have said it better ! America will have the strongest military in the world with all of these all-star Generals lined up ! Go America ! Go D-Rex Trump ! Go RV ! 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm no Clinton fan  and didn't support her... But you guys refuse to believe what is right in-front of your eyes. The continued deception is "Un-American". Calling out any public servant for deceit is not "Un-American" People defending this misrepresentation is "Un-American". Trump's lawyer bold-face lying to public is "Un-American".  The president of the United States calling The White House a dump is "Un-American".

Yes I agree Clinton and her cronies should be prosecuted is guilty. But let's not forget, Clinton is not The President of The United States, Donald Trump is, and he better start acting like it.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

35 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Y'all are still crying and the one's in denial ! President D-Rex Trump kicked Hillarious's ass ! Kicked all of the Republicans asses ! And now he is draining your precious swamp ! :butt-kicking: GO D-Rex Trump ! Go RV !

H. Clinton is old news, Tex.  Trump is the current flavor of the month.....and that flavor is awful.  

Pay attention to D-Rex Trump's tiny hands.....they like to grab.

CgD7jAIUYAA8TiX.jpg

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

First Daughters generally display a lot of class, as is the case with Chelsea here.  They seem to understand their surroundings and how their stature effects all Americans, particularly youngsters.  Even Ivanka presents herself professionally with a stylish regal quality......a trait she obviously inherited from her mother.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chelsea-clinton-offers-white-house-154405517.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Im going straight up out of debt like our country is, thanks to President Trump.

JG I wish you the best of luck... I would hope that President Trump would realize the importance of his service to the people, and give up on his lying ways, but I think his ego is too large. I'm sure he understands he can change the course of history with one "tweet" I just hope he remembers once a "tweet" goes out you cannot take it back.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

JG I wish you the best of luck... I would hope that President Trump would realize the importance of his service to the people, and give up on his lying ways, but I think his ego is too large. I'm sure he understands he can change the course of history with one "tweet" I just hope he remembers once a "tweet" goes out you cannot take it back.

B/A

Thanks BA to you too. You seem like a good guy. Best of luck to all of us.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

First Daughters generally display a lot of class, as is the case with Chelsea here.  They seem to understand their surroundings and how their stature effects all Americans, particularly youngsters.  Even Ivanka presents herself professionally with a stylish regal quality......a trait she obviously inherited from her mother.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chelsea-clinton-offers-white-house-154405517.html

GO RV, then BV

Chelsea is just another Clinton ... corrupt to the bone - just like mommy and daddy ...

And I'm fairly certain despite the dems wanting to put her forward as a viable candidate for president eventually - the American people don't want her or her family anywhere near the White House!

• Upvote 3

I would Imagine the WH would be in a State of disrepair after the previous tenant and family had it for 8 long years. All the All Night Parties, drug fests, state dinners for barry's muslim buddies and what ever else went on during his pResidency at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Trump is after all the 1st Billionaire to take up Public Housing.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

If you think The American People's House is such a dump......feel free to move out at "our" earliest convenience, Donald.

10 hours ago, bostonangler said:

This guy is clueless.... He is a disgrace to the office on so many levels.

Well, as Ronald Reagan said, "There you go again..."

The Golf article did not quote President Trump; it said he REPORTEDLY called the White House a dump. No person has come forward and acknowledged they heard the President make such a statement.  The writer of the article didn't even acknowledge a source.  What you have is hearsay or just an out and out lie.

On the other hand in a May interview with TIME Magazine, President Trump was quoted, "People have no idea the beauty of the White House. The real beauty of the White House.”

Somebody is clueless alright but it isn't President Trump.

GH

• Upvote 11

Deny the spiritual/biblical foundation that our country was built on... And feel free to spew all the opinionated refuse you like... and while you are at it don't ever celebrate Thanksgiving, you have nothing to be thankful for because everything you might otherwise be thankful for is actually to your own credit for just happen chance.

Thanksgiving was thankfulness to God... It's history, check it out.

If you do happen to, in some little way, hold to the spiritual/biblical view that our country was built upon then try something that is written in the good book... Pray for those who are in athority over you.

This one little act will change your prospective about YOUR President.

No doubt many individuals on here will not be able to think of someone besides themselves for more than a few seconds let alone pray for someone...

And you can quit reading because this post doesn't get any better...

So it's every man/woman/whatever you want to be/animal/plant for it's self... Putting number one first and foremost because after all it's really all about me.

This is great news and it fixes absolutely nothing and you can bet that tomorrow will be worse than yesterday.

All of this will be true no matter who YOUR PRESIDENT is... Or you/I could change/be the change... But then that would be completely out of the question.

Edited by Joe Sutherland
  • Upvote 5