Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could Trump's Impeachment Be The Signal to RV.

Luigi1

Judy Byington  Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 1 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 1 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, “Twenty Two Faces,” www.22faces.com

A. July 31 2017 8:10 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: “Republi(cans) – GCR/RV Intel SITREP – Monday – July 31, 2017

1. Now it’s up to military decision makers – who are on a tight schedule with Ryan and McConnell sitting this phase out while their elected flocks are on a two week recess – hence the insertion of General John Kelly into position at the White House.

2. The burner President Trump has been deactivated from service. This is the signal t RV.

3. The Elders, General Joe Dunford and his hand picked gaggle of patriotic generals are bringing this beast of a transition home.

4. Once the hidden Republic government begins to emerge from the shadows (it’s been functioning for several years now) and into light of day, our USN will be released (in China which speaks volumes about the true status of our sovereignty) and instantly be received worldwide as the nation’s legal tender – meaning at the tier 4,5 levels. And away we go.

5. Is General Kelly really in position tonight July 31 for the start of both the public admission of the Republic (all be it soft disclosure) and the actual RV? Let’s just say we believe so from many credible indications.

6. They intentionally created a sanctions bill against Russia, Iran and North Korea to hide the remission of higher capital gains tax knowing health care would be a bust and give currency redeemers even more profits to work with post redemption.

7. GESARA compliance is a real thing, folks.

8. Do the New Powers That Be (NPTB) need two full months of cleaning up the old books before releasing the new books without much awaited USN and new currency publicly in Oct? We believe so, yes.

9. Would the NPTB wait until start of the eighth lunar cycle during a full Congressional recess and slow international trading month to begin this historic and defaulted asset round up? We believe so, yes.

10. That elusive RV is rushing down your proverbial money track. Once the electronic robo calls go out, and the Bank Board members and Private Wealth Managers allow their secondary lists to begin redeeming, then it’s on. The Aug. Gush will be swift and eternal. Whooooooooshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

11. Wells Fargo has been proved to been a lying fraud of a bank if you’ve been reading the news. And wait, just wait, till the Mueller report comes out. It’ll spell out the whole Cabal

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

It utterly baffles me as to where these people come up with this stuff!  I can't imagine a drug out there that could produce this level of psychosis in a human being.  I sure hope they can get the health care bill straightened out quickly and start funding more mental health facilities 'cause here are a few candidates.

• Upvote 11

and here's another article related to the above....

8-1-2017   Intel Guru Frank26  ...too much ARTICLE VIII talk...(on paper)...and IMO...they will hand that in to the IMF tomorrow [Tuesday].  It’s becomes more and more obvious that IMO … the lifting of the 3 zeros happened in those 90 days.  The government workers get paid on the last Thursday of every month.  On the 21st they got paid … and on paper … IMO .. they got paid 1 to 1.  The next time … I believe they will transition from 1 to 1 to finally giving them the new rate.  BTW – we found something else...Iraq’s equivalent of the USA’s eBay.  It’s interesting how things match up with a 1 to 1 rate.   Our friend has not called us yet...but the last time we talked to him...he told us that the LD’s and the COINS are on the table. I believe that they are ready to go

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Someway, somehow, this guys bullcrap has to be stopped. It makes absolute no sense at all. I come on this site to be imformed intellectually but go away disappointed, when I see him spewing his garbage. People say "oh it's just the rumor section' So what! you should still come here to be imformed on whats really going on. Am I wrong?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, murd11 said:

Someway, somehow, this guys bullcrap has to be stopped. It makes absolute no sense at all. I come on this site to be imformed intellectually but go away disappointed, when I see him spewing his garbage. People say "oh it's just the rumor section' So what! you should still come here to be imformed on whats really going on. Am I wrong?

I feel your pain. All I can suggest is put him on Ignore and move on. Easy on you it would be.

pp

• Upvote 2

Umm now that it didnt rv when trump took office now it will rv if he gets kicked out.  You people are so full of crap. How do you go to sleep at night. 

Ww have gone from pure pumping to complete off the rail insanity here.  

Fricking laughable.......

What some wont do for a moment of glory.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, murd11 said:

I hate reading crazy guru talk also. It benifits nobody. just pisses people off when the date or window that they give passes by..  when I used to talk daily to my Iraqi friend and make posts about what he told me, I always placed them in the rumors section because even though I believed him 100%, I know it is 2nd hand info to everyone here and should be taken as a rumor. These guru guys just make up crap week after week without any consideration for people's emotions. People should hold their feet to the fire and ask them why it didn't RV when they said it would?? And to keep their mouth shut until it stops spewing lies!! 

Ok off my soapbox now

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 3

here's another article related to the above...

If true...It looks like Trump has been impeached & Paul Ryan will be the new President.

2 Aug 2017  SITREP...Restored Republic...Judy Byington...

1. General Kelly was now in control of the White House as appointed by the Restored Republic.

2. There would be an emergency broadcast nationwide.

3. Once the RV was over General Kellly would leave his burner position.

4. The Trump Administration would also leave their burner positions.

5. New elections would be held. Paul Ryan was expected to win.

6. Paul Ryan would disclose who he really was and thus, the Republic would be restored.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The US President has to be out of the W.H. for the US RV to take effect. The Congress and Senate has to be out of Washington for the Republic to take effect. 8.5.17 Bluwolf...
The world is supposed to make very significant and positive changes at all levels today. Bluwolf.
  • Downvote 2

On 8/2/2017 at 10:02 AM, Luigi1 said:

If true...It looks like Trump has been impeached & Paul Ryan will be the new President.

2 Aug 2017  SITREP...Restored Republic...Judy Byington...

1. General Kelly was now in control of the White House as appointed by the Restored Republic.

2. There would be an emergency broadcast nationwide.

3. Once the RV was over General Kellly would leave his burner position.

4. The Trump Administration would also leave their burner positions.

5. New elections would be held. Paul Ryan was expected to win.

6. Paul Ryan would disclose who he really was and thus, the Republic would be restored.

First, weren't they first saying the election of Trump would be the harbinger to bring the RV? Cause everyone knows Trump has a warehouse full of IQD stashed somewhere in the contiguous 57 states. 

Second, just because a President is impeached, does not mean they are immediately expelled from the office. Clinton was impeached but not removed from office. 

Third, an impeached President removed from office does not trigger new elections. There is an ascendancy policy placed with the Constitution of the US for one of these very reasons. 

Paul Ryan's nose is so brown that his head cannot be removed from McTraitor's bum and has started to grow appendages.

So this guy seems to be a ventriloquist because how else can you hear him speak from his sphincter.

• Upvote 1