Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor I heard

rico1

On 8/8/2017 at 6:12 AM, jg1 said:

Wow really, and your being  adult here name calling. Crybaby and I have a attitude, I'm comical and its sad I complain about luigi.

I believe you dont stand for DV and alot will disagree with you. At least now people see who you are and a lot have lost respect for you. Good day.

I'm sorry, I should have said, I loved you.  I love you.:wave:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The easiest solution for this Luigi issue is that if you find his articles to be entertaining then read them, if you totally find the post irritating and total BS then please just skip his/her stuff!!!   I totally agree with Markinsa with as hard as the post are to read it is also educational for others to be able to read the debunking post that the members of DV are able to provide!!!!

Remember to Play Nice  :) 

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, Bumper64 said:

The easiest solution for this Luigi issue is that you find his articles to be entertaining then read them, if you totally find the post irritating and total BS then please just skip his stuff!!!   I totally agree with Markinsa as that as hard as the post are to read it is also educational for others to be able to read the debunking post that the members of DV are able to provide!!!!

Remember to Play Nice  :) 

I missed you bro. :):wub:

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I love you too. Missed bumper too. I got sucked into the rumor section bumper. Gota stay outa here. Group hugs, but not luigi. He rubs me the wrong way.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

I love you too. Missed bumper too. I got sucked into the rumor section bumper. Gota stay outa here. Group hugs, but not luigi. He rubs me the wrong way.

It's all good brother - just remember that the Rumor section is an "enter at your own risk" section of the forum :drunk::lol:

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

The vid said to, "Love those who treat you right. You pray for those that don't". 

Boy do I have a short story to share with that statement.

About four yrs ago someone entered into my life that I was forced to deal with on a daily basis. This person had a measure of authority over me and yet seemed to not just hate me but utterly despise me. I know unbelievable right, :lol: Anyways it was a situation that I was forced to deal with and ignore because of the circumstances. 

I was left with literally no other option but to pray for this person. So I prayed and prayed hard everyday. I mean this person was creating an environment that was becoming nearly intolerable but I was not willing to leave because of all the other wonderful aspects of the situation.  It was almost as if this person knew that and took some kind of sick pleasure from belittling me every day. 

Then one day as I was praying with much emotion about the person and asking the Lord to do whatever he had to in order to stop this abuse, The Lord straight up said to me,"What would you like me to do? Kill her/him" {I say her/him because I'd rather not say the gender} 

I was so appalled and shocked at the question. I simply said no Lord I just want you to get this person off my case. Then I asked God if he would just change this person's heart. I continued to pray that for a few more months and guess what?

Today this person now treats me with complete respect. I am stunned at how for no apparent reason this person's attitude towards me has so dramatically changed. And now the environment in which we come together is so much more tolerable, and enjoyable. 

This experience has had such a grand effect on me that I now pray with complete sincerity for everyone that seems to have a problem with me. 

And what do I pray for? That God would either change their hearts or show me how mine needs changing. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:34 AM, mr.unlikely said:

Lol Jaybake, just poking a little fun. That's actually a Steve Martin line from one of his stand up routines. 

Steve Martin is arguably one of the funniest comedians on the planet. At least, that's what I think. Have a great day.

No worries, I will take that joke like a champ. lol Thank you Sir!!