Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor I heard

rico1

41 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Probably  because Adam thinks that you should be mature enough to know that if you don't like something don't read it.

You are correct and that is why i dont come to this site as much as i used to and have not spent any more money on it. I have voted with my wallet. You can deffend his bad behaviour but that doesn't stop it from being bad.

V/r

Rico

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 6

On 7/31/2017 at 8:30 PM, jaybake said:

Yep, they need to find out why he is posting all those lies in this forum.  What was his reasons behind all those emails he knew that they were bunch of lies and yet posted them anyways.  What kind of financial kick back he is receiving from his hard work?  It would be interesting to find out the truth. lol

Someone is finally as awake as me.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:35 AM, Luigi1 said:

All the Dinars on the markets have dried up months ago. There is nothing out there to pump. Wise up.

It's obvious you do NO research of your own.........like you said yourself........just bringing in the garbage. But just once in a while, you should GOOGLE before you type. There are plenty of licensed dinar dealers out there STILL selling today, August 7th. Maybe you should stick to commenting over at TNT site. They have plenty of mindless, empty headed followers over there that will put you and your "intel" on a pedestal. ;) Wise up yourself.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

@King Bean @MisterNope @rico1 @jaybake @presence 

Adam allows Luigi to post here so you don't have to go to those sites to read it.  It allows what Luigi posts to be debunked by all you smart people who knows BS when you read it.  So, Newbies see the rumor, and also get to see the debunking information.  

Flip side, Adam doesn't allow Luigi to post, newbies go there read the bs, and come here and don't see anything in reply, and they can fall for the bs.

So you ppl need to stop moaning and bitching about what Luigi posts and appreciate there is a place where you can get the unvarnished truth.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Probably  because Adam thinks that you should be mature enough to know that if you don't like something don't read it.

Or even post to it as it keeps his thread above all others. Uhhhummm.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

Adam allows Luigi to post here so you don't have to go to those sites to read it.  It allows what Luigi posts to be debunked by all you smart people who knows BS when you read it.  So, Newbies see the rumor, and also get to see the debunking information.  

Flip side, Adam doesn't allow Luigi to post, newbies go there read the bs, and come here and don't see anything in reply, and they can fall for the bs.

So you ppl need to stop moaning and bitching about what Luigi posts and appreciate there is a place where you can get the unvarnished truth.

Yes, and thats your opinion just like ours. So you can continue complaining and we will continue bitching and Luigi will continue to post his BS. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, rico1 said:

And there you have it. Another business is not listening to its customers.

Respectfully

Rico

crybaby emoticon Here's a tissue. crying-and-sniffling.gif

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

And ours is not facts? Hmmm.

I'm telling you why Luigi is allowed to post.  That's a fact.  I don't know what your facts are... I don't know If I really care about your facts or your attitude.  I mean really, you know its BS before you read it, so why are you crying about something that turns out to be bs after you read it?  It's really sad, and comical at the same time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I am with Adam and Markinsa on this one...always have been...always will be.

Luigi posts in the "Rumors" section...he is not posting in the "News" section. As do many, I enjoy reading the posts as most if not all are good comic relief. If you don't like it, no one on this site is forcing anyone to <click> on the links that he posts. 

Indy

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I like reading Luigis posts. I know going in, that its guru poopoo but I like to see what crap is being slung around by these guys. When I first got into the dinar back in 2009 my buddy who told me about it had gotten sucked in by the GET team. I forget who the G was but the other two were Ernorste, whose posts I still see and Terry K, who got busted with Ty Rhames and Dinar banker. Ty was evading taxes and he paid Terry K many thousands to pump dinar sales. TNT tony Renfro and a bunch of others were all MLMers and when one of them had intel thenall backed each other up. It took me a while to figure out it was a scam to get people to buy dinar but I'm glad I did because after doing a LOT of research and reading, I concluded that the dinar was a solid investment and given enough time it would pay off. So here I am waiting for that day with the rest of you, reading rumors that are the same as the day I got in this investment. I love it. This IS the only site that you can slam this crap and not get booted off the site. So Luigi, keep bringing it dude, I need the entertainment

• Upvote 8

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha What Lugi is posting are not rumors, they are all blatantly lies.   Would you guys allow your friends  or your kids to lie to you on a daily basis?  I am sure you would stop them and make sure they don't lie any more or consequences would occur. So, why would you accept lies to be posted as just something funny from Lugi?   Regardless,  lie is a lie whether you think is a rumor or funny, we know that it is unethical and morally wrong and unacceptable in our society.  Anyways, I stop reading Lugi's post already.  Yes, I still read rumor section because I enjoy it, but anything else from Lugi is no go. lol 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Markinsa said:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

5 hours ago, rico1 said:

And there you have it. Another business is not listening to its customers.

Respectfully

Rico

I know times are hard, I mean you no disrespect but Adam has tens of thousands of customers that pay him for post rv services. If he wasn't,"SATISFYING", his base then tell us how he managed to get intelligent people to pay a lot of money for something that seems an 

impossibility to most? Marks answer is a legitimate answer into how Adam thinks. And I for one thank God that he thinks like he does cause otherwise I probably would have been booted a long time ago. 

Adam believes in the idea of total free speech, {when done respectfully} and this is one of his core beliefs. He doesn't feel that he must agree with someone to let them say what they think they have to say. In fact I suspect that by allowing someone to say something that he disagrees with Adam believes he is allowing that person to HOPEFULLY recognize how foolish what they are saying is. 

At least that is how it has worked for me, and that is how Adam has helped me to grow. 

You see it's all just a matter of perspective. And really not something to get so upset about. 

Have you tried reading the news section? I can assure you that you will find none better anywhere on the net. 

1 hour ago, jaybake said:

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha What Lugi is posting are not rumors, they are all blatantly lies.   Would you guys allow your friends  or your kids to lie to you on a daily basis?  I am sure you would stop them and make sure they don't lie any more or consequences would occur. So, why would you accept lies to be posted as just something funny from Lugi?   Regardless,  lie is a lie whether you think is a rumor or funny, we know that it is unethical and morally wrong and unacceptable in our society.  Anyways, I stop reading Lugi's post already.  Yes, I still read rumor section because I enjoy it, but anything else from Lugi is no go. lol 

:facepalm1::lmao: And yet here you are :lmao::facepalm2:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Markinsa said:

crybaby emoticon Here's a tissue. crying-and-sniffling.gif

I'm telling you why Luigi is allowed to post.  That's a fact.  I don't know what your facts are... I don't know If I really care about your facts or your attitude.  I mean really, you know its BS before you read it, so why are you crying about something that turns out to be bs after you read it?  It's really sad, and comical at the same time.

Wow really, and your being  adult here name calling. Crybaby and I have a attitude, I'm comical and its sad I complain about luigi.

I believe you dont stand for DV and alot will disagree with you. At least now people see who you are and a lot have lost respect for you. Good day.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Markinsa, while Luigi is allowed to "bring in the garbage" as he has stated in his own words, then others deserve that same right to criticize. The people on Adam's site are allowed to "award" thumbs up or down, which is a great feature and allows "newbies" some little insight into who brings the truth or not. And those just joining DV do not know that Luigi was the record holder in rubies, well over 1000. That's a lot of BS. But some mod, in their wisdom, chose to erase that "credibility".  Is that what you are calling "unvarnished truth" ?  Propagating the same kind of misleading lies that landed TerryK, TNT Tony and others in legal courts? I get that you're walking the fence, but sometimes others need to pick which side.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I'm not here to fight for somebody's right to post or not, but for our human dignity, respect, and decency's sake we should respect and conduct our self accordingly.  That is all. May God be the judge of our moral and ethical standard. I am in no way to be perfect, but trying to uphold what is right and decency in my own mind.  But, if I'm in complicit with others wrong behavior, then I am no difference. I will stand and fight for others when they are right, but vehemently against others when I know they are knowingly conducting themselves unbecomingly.  Am I wrong for this assumption?  Yes, we all have right to our opinions or posts, but when does that end when we knowingly and religiously posting lies? This is a fine line that we have to decide ourselves..  Now, for you Christians, would Jesus accept this behavior? If not, why then we accept it? I will shut my mouth up before I get in trouble with the adman. lol 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I completely agree, strangely, with each of you.  For the most part.  

Markinsa may have the most insight of all that have posted here.  And I follow that thought.  I think Luigi is many things, none of which are very nice but not a pumper.  My idea of pumping would have to have some degree of believability.  Very few of Luigi's repost or recraps have anything that is remotely believable.  Character wise he's a turd.  You can't handle as much crap as Luigi and not get some on you.  But he is not a pumper.  In my book I'm glad that Luigi is not VIP.  I don't want to do business with him post rv.  Sadly, I think that he does know better.  He may be here by design.  To keep the site more well rounded.       

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Jaybake, you're a helluva wordsmith. I mean, Some people have a way with the English language, and some people, well, not have way.

Please speak directly so I don't miss understand you, I am a non English speaking person.  English is my second language. Some words or phrases go over my head. lol 

• Upvote 1