Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor I heard

rico1

Yep, they need to find out why he is posting all those lies in this forum.  What was his reasons behind all those emails he knew that they were bunch of lies and yet posted them anyways.  What kind of financial kick back he is receiving from his hard work?  It would be interesting to find out the truth. lol

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Luigi, with all due respect, you've been in this long enough to know what's trash and what's not. There's no reason whatsoever to intentionally deliver every piece of trash to this portion of dinarvets - which is a reputable site for many reasons,

When you yourself describe your own posts as trash and make financial references for 'delivering them', it does indeed look like you are pumping and/or posting your excessive amount of posts in the rumors sections for other reasons.; i.e., financial gain. 

Many members say that 'this is the rumors section' and therefore do not take your posts seriously and read your posts for humor and as a form of letting off steam. 

The concern is is when others, who are not as familiar with your history and that of the dinar in general, come and view your posts and then take physical action based on their emotional response from 'bad intel.' 

An extreme example of the latter occurred (and to the best of my belief I do believe this was indeed a fact) several years ago, around 2011 or 2012, when someone on one of the sites you frequently reference thought the post they read which was indeed a legitimate fact, when in reality, it was 'garbage'. That person apparently hurried in traffic to get to a bank only to secure a good spot in an imaginary line that they wound up getting in a severe accident and wound up in the emergency room.

Please keep this in mind when you post 'garbage' - not all people (newbies) can discern the difference the majority of your posts and fact, and many of them may take physical action by making careless and dangerous decisions based on their emotional response to the words in some of your posts.

peace~

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

All the Dinars on the markets have dried up months ago. There is nothing out there to pump. Wise up.

If you want Dinars you must now go to a private individual seller, maybe on e-bay, if you can find one.

Then why are you pumping?

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

All the Dinars on the markets have dried up months ago. There is nothing out there to pump. Wise up.

If you want Dinars you must now go to a private individual seller, maybe on e-bay, if you can find one.

Plenty of currency exchanges have dinars, from 250 on up to 50k. 

• Upvote 1

I view Luigi like a troubled child who is acting out because they are unhappy and want attention.  Not being able to create productive interactions with others - instead they try to create intense negative interactions.  Luigi surely knows he aggravates and irritates people - but he just loves the attention and he doesn't really care how other people feel.  I would normally pity him but he's just too aggravating and has ruined this Rumors Section which I used to really enjoy.  I only hope that he finds a way past whatever his issues are so that he stops his constant efforts to get a rise out of people.  In the meantime, I won't read anything he writes.  And I wish everyone else ignored him as well because without the attention that he obviously craves, he'd give up and go away.  But sadly, I guess some people like him and/or his agenda so he's sticking around.   jmho

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Can't blame Luigi, he's not pumping he is just copy n pasting all the JUNK from others... cant stop everyone from making bad decisions in Dinar or any other facet of life, that's just the way it is :(  This is the Rumor section which should actually be called the Humor section because all the junk is so outrageous it's funny... I realize alot of us are in tough spots but if it is really that bad some should sell and use all their resources elsewhere or just don't open the rumor/humor section.  When I first bought mine 9-10 years ago I believed everything :lol: that Didn't last long... It took alot of >>> :rake: and I smartened up!! (in dinaroland) anyways :lol:  I'm still getting :rake: in other areas of my life BUTTT hopefully that will stop soooooon I got a BIG headache :lol:

• Upvote 3

On 08/03/2017 at 11:33 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

True stangernan, Luigi is bringing all the GARBAGE from other dinar sites and there are plenty of them. This site is the only one worth reading. Thanks Adam and everyone for making it that way!!

Yes there is alot of trash out ther. And this site used to be worth reading. But Adam is letting this guy crap all over this room even though he knows it irritates people.

Sort of like eating dinner in nice restaraunt and there are kids running and jumping around and the restaurant does nothing about it  then wounders where their costumers went.

Jmho

Rico

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, rico1 said:

Yes there is alot of trash out ther. And this site used to be worth reading. But Adam is letting this guy crap all over this room even though he knows it irritates people.

Sort of like eating dinner in nice restaraunt and there are kids running and jumping around and the restaurant does nothing about it  then wounders where their costumers went.

Jmho

Rico

Probably  because Adam thinks that you should be mature enough to know that if you don't like something don't read it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, rico1 said:

Jmho

Rico

I understand ur frustration. I respectfully suggest that maybe you sidestep the rumor section....ain't nothing in it true. Just my take