Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sources: Jubouri to Washington .. And secrets hiding in the agenda of the visit

yota691

Sources: Jubouri to Washington .. And secrets hiding in the agenda of the visit

Political

Since 2017-07-29 at 20:03 (Baghdad time)

19_1.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

A source familiar with the alliance of national forces, on Saturday, the head of the Iraqi parliament, Selim Jubouri, to the United States on an unofficial visit.

"Jubouri went to the United States for an unofficial visit," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

He pointed out that Jabouri left for the United States in an unofficial and undeclared visit and was seeking the support of Washington, which wants to support the civilian trend, noting that al-Jubouri is trying to present himself to the American side as a Sunni leader leads a civil trend in an effort to ease Washington's interest in Iran, Dari.

He also pointed out that the visit also comes to read trends to know the region in which he will stand and form alliances that can be concluded, especially as it comes in sync with the return of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki from Russia.

The MP of the National Union of National Raad Dahlaki, the news was addressed by the political circles, according to the travel of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri to the United States on an informal visit, especially that his speech I read on behalf of.

"Jubouri may have gone to Washington," Dahlaki said in a statement.

is over

• Upvote 6

BIG BUMP! 

My guess he coming over to speak with Trump! He is going to say thank you Mr. President for buying and investing in our Iraqi Dinar in the past! Your investment is about to pay off big time!!!

👍🍺🍺🍺

PS...The new rate is ???😜

Edited by copper13
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

There's talk from other sites about circumventing the roadblocks in Iraq Parliament . Getting around their refusal to vote . Maybe there is some truth to it ???

My opinion, the big hammer that could be applied is the "Emergency Government" that is proposed to be installed nominally September 21, 2017 just four days prior to the Kurdish Referendum vote. This "Emergency Government" was touted as being under the auspices of the US/UN. With Jabouri going to Washington, there may be a set of marching orders Jabouri is about to apply - or else the emergency government will be installed that just may implicate Jabouri on a few very uncomfortable things. I have to laugh at the "unannounced" visit of Jabouri to Washington right now. The "Emergency Government" may be the ticket to remove all the obstructions and get into place the needed items so Iraq can progress to an autonomous and sustainingly independent Sovereign State. This week may be an interesting week with the IMF Article IV review of Iraq on Tuesday, August 1. It will be very interested to see how long that meeting lasts - hopefully very, very short and hugely sweet.

The Best Of Your Day To You, BlueSkyLine and All DV!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

My opinion, the big hammer that could be applied is the "Emergency Government" that is proposed to be installed nominally September 21, 2017 just four days prior to the Kurdish Referendum vote. This "Emergency Government" was touted as being under the auspices of the US/UN. With Jabouri going to Washington, there may be a set of marching orders Jabouri is about to apply - or else the emergency government will be installed that just may implicate Jabouri on a few very uncomfortable things. I have to laugh at the "unannounced" visit of Jabouri to Washington right now. The "Emergency Government" may be the ticket to remove all the obstructions and get into place the needed items so Iraq can progress to an autonomous and sustainingly independent Sovereign State. This week may be an interesting week with the IMF Article IV review of Iraq on Tuesday, August 1. It will be very interested to see how long that meeting lasts - hopefully very, very short and hugely sweet.

The Best Of Your Day To You, BlueSkyLine and All DV!

Go Moola Nova!

Great Refresher !

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Grammiedinar said:

When does the new irag year begin?  Do you think they will wait until then to push the GREAT RV button

I really do not think that they view these opportunities like we do. There has been plenty of opportunities to do so over the last two months, but I am open to the idea. I am ready for them to push the button. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, blueskyline said:

There's talk from other sites about circumventing the roadblocks in Iraq Parliament . Getting around their refusal to vote . Maybe there is some truth to it ???

Not so long ago articles appeared about installing a Caretaker Government ( owing to the incompetence of the GOI ) possibly as soon as September prior to the Kurds Independence vote . . . It's a real FUBAR SAND STORM moment: waiting for the sand to settle. 

Honestly, I don't know what to expect anymore from these monkeys. I suppose I've turned the corner on this. Ain't nothin' but a thing now. It's just a great big hairy fur ball - so we wait. :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Not so long ago articles appeared about installing a Caretaker Government ( owing to the incompetence of the GOI ) possibly as soon as September prior to the Kurds Independence vote . . . It's a real FUBAR SAND STORM moment: waiting for the sand to settle. 

Honestly, I don't know what to expect anymore from these monkeys. I suppose I've turned the corner on this. Ain't nothin' but a thing now. It's just a great big hairy fur ball - so we wait. :rocking-chair:

Your are right there, not a whole lot we can do.  Just hoping this lands our way. 

• Upvote 4

There is no real "emergency government" defined in the constitution. There are many sections of constitution that talk of about the dissolution of parliament, or how to get rid of the prime minister or the president, etc. But they would have to have committed a crime and then if any of these things happen, they are replaced and there is a time limit on doing it. There are many steps that have to be taken for it to get to that point though. The prime minister can declare a state of emergency in regards to war, etc., but that then has to be voted on in parliament, and then he has to give a status report every 30 days and then parliament votes whether to extend that emergency. So parliament is not gone in the case of a state of emergency. Its the legislative acting body, and without the other branch which is the federation council that they have not finished voting on yet, they can only deem themselves resigned it they vote within the house to dissolve the parliament. But even then the country is only ran by the prime minister and his cabinet and new elections must take place within a certain amount of time to replace the ministers of parliament. The prime minister and the cabinet cannot pass laws, they can only rough draft a law, send it to the state consultative council and then after formally written and approved its sent back to the prime minister and then sent to parliament for a vote. The key thing here that they are missing is the federation council. If they had this 2nd legislative branch they could circumvent parliament. It would somewhat be like our house and senate here, but the federation council would have law passing capabilities. The federation council would also have their elections the opposite year of the parliamentary elections so that way there is always a legislative branch in power. As you can see by my description you can imagine why this has not been approved into law yet. Many on this federation council will be members from the provinces, tribal, etc. They are the checks and balances of the legislative branch and have the same powers and rules as the house of representatives.. I have studied the constitution for a long time and here is an article that may help explain some things. 

Article 61:

First: The Council of Representatives may dissolve itself with the consent of the absolute majority of its members, upon the request of one-third of its members or upon the request of the Prime Minister and the consent of the President of the Republic. The Council may not be dissolved during the period in which the Prime Minister is being questioned.

Second: Upon the dissolution of the Council of Representatives, the President of the Republic shall call for general elections in the country within a period not to exceed sixty days from the date of its dissolution. The Cabinet in this case is considered resigned and continues to run everyday business.

So as you can see there is no way around the house of representatives because iraq is a constitutional sovereign country. No one can just declare an emergency and then install an emergency government to take over. Can you see the quagmire that would cause? They did this so that no one entity would have all the power. Im not trying to be a debbie downer im just trying to explain that if the prime minister didnt ask for a state of emergency when isis was in control im sure he is not going to ask nor get the house of reps to vote on resigning themselves and then have to go to early elections when they dont even have the electoral commission yet. ;)

• Upvote 4

Thank You, 10 Years Later and MyLilPony!

I stand corrected. I had "Emergency Government" on the brain but I should have stated "Caretaker Government" as the news articles previously stated. No "Emergency Government" has been proposed that I am aware of - only a "Caretaker Government".

Thank You for pointing that out! :tiphat:

Good Evening and The Best Of Your Week To You!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, 10 Years Later and MyLilPony!

I stand corrected. I had "Emergency Government" on the brain but I should have stated "Caretaker Government" as the news articles previously stated. No "Emergency Government" has been proposed that I am aware of - only a "Caretaker Government".

Thank You for pointing that out! :tiphat:

Good Evening and The Best Of Your Week To You!

Go Moola Nova!

Thank you synopsis.. but im sorry to say that the thought of a care taker government has the same results as an emergency government. Once the bodies of government are established which most of iraq's are then without their decision to go along with the "caretaker" proposal its not going to change anything. If a caretaker government were to be established it could only run the day to day operations and cannot make laws, pass laws, and publish them in the gazette. The constitution has made sure of that. If any of these scenarios were able to happen it would only be for a very short time and they would have to go to elections within 30 to 60 days according to the constitution. ;)

• Upvote 2

It just occurred to me  . . . what with Jobouri's secret agenda, I hope he brought his Inspector Gadget decoder ring and pen with Invisible ink.

Washington is where the BIG BOYS are. Yes, we have our Numb Skulls & Blunt Skulls, however, those Power Broker Boys play for keeps. I would imagine behind closed doors, Jobouri is going to get OWNED & HARD ! 

• Upvote 3

I think any emergency/caretaker government is just Iranian inspired propaganda. It's ultimate goal is to capitalize on the contempt/hate for the US to swing folks away from the center. It is the politics of Iranian Imperialism, reminding folks of, and capitalizing on, the foreign 'invasions' of Iraq. Of course, DJT's comments about taking the oil don't help in any shape or form, either. ... But, maybe I am missing something?

• Upvote 1

IMO - The timing of this trip by Jubouri is a bit of a surprise.

I wonder who called who, to make the last minute arrangements ? 

Hopefully he is getting a motivational lecture, to get on with the program, by having Parliament vote the HCL and other relevant laws into place.

Semper Fi :salute:

GO RV

• Upvote 3