Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law can be adopted only after the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

yota691

BAGHDAD / The 
head of the parliamentary oil and energy committee, Arieh Abdullah, said on Saturday that his committee can not proceed with the legislation of the oil and gas law only after the agreement between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, pointing out that the law of oil and gas withdrawn by the government and did not send it to parliament. 

"The law of oil and gas has been withdrawn by the government and the committee is still waiting for the law to legislate it," Abdullah said in a statement. "The committee is discussing the law of the National Oil Company and we will proceed with its legislation in the coming weeks." 
He pointed out that "the Committee on oil and energy submitted a draft law for the formulation of oil policies, but the government requested a postponement after the oil and gas law," pointing out that "the Commission can not enact the law of oil and gas at this session, unless there is an agreement between the federal governments and the region" . 
Abdullah added that "the law of the National Oil Company includes possession of all the property of the Ministry of Oil in the field of exploration and drilling and the presidency of the company is linked to the Prime Minister and not the Ministry of Oil."
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks Yota and good morning  :tiphat:

"The committee is discussing the law of the National Oil Company and we will proceed with its legislation in the coming weeks."  :confused2:

Hey Wiljor, that is what I am talking about. Stuff may be finally be coming together.  :praying:

• Upvote 6

Been in this thing for ten years watching and reading all your all's post and comments and today I'm finally going to participate and say I've enjoyed all the ups and downs this ride has gone through and just to throw out my two cents if this thing really is a biblical event then I'm calling for it to be around sep 23 2017. Thank you all for every day of enjoyment with my morning coffee and nightly shot lol go rv

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Christ........it's like as if it's such a wonderful tease for us to see that darn HCL nearly passed and then to suddenly take the paperwork back while they are sticking their tongues out of their faces :P:facepalm3:  I'll be at the bar later tonight.......smh.

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony2Toes said:

Been in this thing for ten years watching and reading all your all's post and comments and today I'm finally going to participate and say I've enjoyed all the ups and downs this ride has gone through and just to throw out my two cents if this thing really is a biblical event then I'm calling for it to be around sep 23 2017. Thank you all for every day of enjoyment with my morning coffee and nightly shot lol go rv

These are posts I appreciate. Gratitude, with no expectations per se. Thanks T2T. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...Yea Right...SSDD...Kind of tired of hearing all the labor pains about some committee discussing the oil-n-gas issues...Hell, just show me the baby...:shrug:

Hey skeetdog, I read this stuff and it is like they are seeing and hearing it for the first time. We only been here 10 plus years.  :lol:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Officiallytook said:

We know they are working on reaching stability and relations between the two...soon as that's done, this will fly through...SUDDENLY... 

It is coming. They are lining things up. They more they do and is released to the public the less flexibility they have to counsel an RV.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tony2Toes said:

Works for me Tony. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, justchecking123 said:

These are posts I appreciate. Gratitude, with no expectations per se. Thanks T2T. :twothumbs:

YIP  I100% TOTALY AGREE THAY TAKE THERE VALUABLE TIME AND EFFORT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AH  ALL

TAKE CARE.ALL AND BELIEVE IT WILL COME. 

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law can be adopted only after the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

Head of the parliamentary oil and energy committee, Arieh Abdullah, said on Saturday that his committee can not proceed with the legislation of the oil and gas law only after the agreement between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, pointing out that the law of oil and gas withdrawn by the government and did not send it to parliament

The law of oil and gas has been withdrawn by the government and the committee is still waiting for the law to legislate it," Abdullah said in a statement. "The committee is discussing the law of the National Oil Company and we will proceed with its legislation in the coming weeks." 

He pointed out that "the Committee on oil and energy submitted a draft law for the formulation of oil policies, but the government requested a postponement after the oil and gas law," pointing out that "the Commission can not enact the law of oil and gas at this session, unless there is an agreement between the federal governments and the region" . 

Abdullah added that "the law of the National Oil Company includes possession of all the property of the Ministry of Oil in the field of exploration and drilling and the presidency of the company is linked to the Prime Minister and not the Ministry of Oil.

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/111685/Alghadpress

• Upvote 5