Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

Things I noticed in the video: 1) If it's 3 a.m. in Iraq, it is 8 p.m. in New York; 2) I think they said the break was UNTIL Thurs. the 29th, not until July 2nd; and 3) I don't think the new building has been built yet (checked on Wiki - it's was designed and contract signed).  Open to correction on these observations.

• Upvote 3

Wait a minute!  After watching the video, I think Frank is right - as evidenced by Kurdistan announcing that everything will be closed for 8 days, 6/25 to 7/2.

I don't think Iraqis work on Friday and Saturday normally, so Abadi only announced 5 days (extra) off.

This is from Wikipedia:

" Some Muslim-majority countries historically had a Thursday–Friday or Friday–Saturday weekend; however, recently many such countries have shifted from Thursday–Friday to Friday–Saturday, or to Saturday–Sunday."

So actually, everything in Iraq is closed June 23rd to July 2nd - 9 days.

Holy Cow!  Something's happening next week!  :D

Or should I say starting tomorrow! :D

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

DWS112, thanks for that video.  :)

9 days off for a 3 day holiday!  WOWZER!!!!!

Bunch O' SLACKERS . . . Hapless & Feckless Morons  - - -  OR - - -  Maybe they really are going to do what they said they were going to [ and what we've been waiting for them to do ] and this time is needed to wrap it all up with a pretty RED ribbon, and then SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE :bagofmoney: :moneybag:  :bagofmoney:Not going to hold my breath though.  :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 5

Saradise, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge about the test site- I  appreciate hearing about it and am sure many others here do as well.

Floridian - yes, I believe it was disclosed during spring of 2012 that the company hosting the CBI Web-site was in Texas- probably around the time of the 2- 2-pip adjustments, or shortly there after.

LGD- I agree with your perception about the programmer having a laugh 'at our expense' , but I personality believe the 'flip-side' is more probable; specifically, that a programmer in Iraq, who doesn't have much knowledge or experience in website design, or at least web-design combined with website maintenance, made an earnest effort to get the job done correctly but didn't know how to (or know that he or she wasn't suppposed to) keep the correct info

from 'going live.' In a sense, it reminds me of a particular birth certificate, that was supposedly created via photoshop a few years ago, and Ivery nicely at that, but someone didn't 'flatten' the 9 layers at the end of the 'layering' and essentially the fraudulent work was easily detected. I personally can't see someone taking the time to try to impress the world with a new website design (unless they were very experienced) while simultaneously creating an intentional flaw or error - it's not only inconsistent for the project itself but also for the level of experience of the programmer, assuming the website was designed by an inexperienced Iraqi website design programmer. 

Go Rv - this week - please!!!

• Upvote 9

16 hours ago, Artitech said:

Nothing to see, still in holding pattern! Sorry Folks!

I'am revising this edict! The web site is real. there are some really good things happening! We all know CBI put a converter on the new web site, the old one didn't have one! That is huge, IMHO! Also they may have tipped us off at what the rate maybe! $1.20 WoW! I sure Hope so!! I really cant believe they would do that! A lot of of crazy things have happened on this bumpy ride! I'm starting to get excited, as I was not looking for anything to happen this year, I'm waiting on my text from Adam . I even went and dusted off my brief case, re cleaned my pistol and loaded fresh amo! :praying:

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, davis411 said:

ok help me out

what is frank onto

He's "on to the fact" that someone on his site, who is assigned to watch the CBI site, has discovered the alternate CBI site with the 1.2 rate.

He's also "on to the fact" that the all the government offices and banks will, in effect, be closed for a total of 9 days, not the 5 days they announced.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, davis411 said:

ok help me out

what is frank onto

There was a video on here from Frank but it got deleted. You can go on youtube and it is from a few days ago to see what his thoughts were on the subject. I'm not giving any links though because I think I'm not allowed to do so. That's what we were discussing the other day on this thread.

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

The new currency converter on the site excites me big time.  I would be more excited if I had proof that low denoms were ready and loaded

dinareffic, Unless I am missing something I cannot find this currency converter on the CBI site.   Please assist my dear DV friend......:)

Muchas Gracious....:D

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic