Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Another thread that came off the rails.......Politics and Religion.......two topics that have a quick flash point in my mind......I believe this thread was all about the new look at the CBI......perhaps the predictions, and follow up thoughts, might be better served by being in another section.....

Some one will be right someday.......I do believe that for sure.....

They have a place for that. It's called opinions-perspectives-and-your-two-cents-on-the-iraqi-dinar/ !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'd like to ask you a question and I pray you will answer.

For someone like me my faith is what most here, including yourself, would call religion. Though I would not call it that. For others the driving force in their heart would be politics. For me  faith is at the very core of who and what I am, while for others it is politics. When these subjects or at the very core of a person's being how do they have a discussion where such subjects do not come up? It would be like asking you to talk all day and never mentioned investment opportunities or the stock market.

AlI I am saying is that I have learned over the years of working and writing on this site is to respect each other's opinions and points of view, and from where they come. That does not mean I have to agree with them, nor even like them, but it does me that I must tolerate them. And if it is something that I feel I cannot tolerate , then the onus is on me to not read them.

There are many levels of faith........defined as religion.......Politics as well as Religion are flash points for conflict in discussion.  True faith is at the core Christianity......some have greater faith than others.......some study Christianity more than others.....

You are right that we all need to share, and respect one another's opinions. We do not always have to agree, but we should all share a mutual respect for one another......

JMO as always..........you keep being who you are.........I personally like who you are very much....!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

24 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

To call someone out over a failed prediction is um...not bullying.  I think you need to read a dictionary.

A failed prediction is what this was being called? It was more like taking advantage of people and their faith. I am all for people having faith but when they are being exploited, to which this tripe was, it's not even remotely considered faith nor prediction. Those who have faith may it never waiver in your heart and mind. Unless you know people on here and especially when you look at their history of posting, someone says that the true God told them in a dream that something will happen on a certain day and it's not backed by evidence as ascribed to what constitutes a miracle by the Vatican then it is all BS.  Now if someone wants to know true prophetic vision beyond the Bible, research the three children who saw the vision of the Holy Mother and how the Vatican reacted to a true miracle. A hint the last of the three prophecies was only revealed to the Pope and the Pope took it to his grave. Christians need to stand up for their faith.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 6

Yes this thread went way off. But people are feeling emotional about it, that's why it's still on top.

Go ahead and neg me, I've got friends. Look what we are doing, we are turning on each other, pitiful

Aren't we all here for the same reason? We're no better the rest of the world. We have the potential to make big gains here, but we attack each other, why?  If narvira or anyone wants to share something and it doesn't come to pass....we attack? Why?  He's not the first to predict, not the last either. Its all potential anyway, right? No one told us this was a for sure thing anyway, right? And LGD is right, some are afraid to comment, like me, but so what attack away. This has been a very sad thread. We each bring something so great to this site, but we are gonna drive people away with our hatred, yes, hatred for each other, sad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, fancy said:

Yes this thread went way off. But people are feeling emotional about it, that's why it's still on top.

Go ahead and neg me, I've got friends. Look what we are doing, we are turning on each other, pitiful

Aren't we all here for the same reason? We're no better the rest of the world. We have the potential to make big gains here, but we attack each other, why?  If narvira or anyone wants to share something and it doesn't come to pass....we attack? Why?  He's not the first to predict, not the last either. Its all potential anyway, right? No one told us this was a for sure thing anyway, right? And LGD is right, some are afraid to comment, like me, but so what attack away. This has been a very sad thread. We each bring something so great to this site, but we are gonna drive people away with our hatred, yes, hatred for each other, sad.

Well said. I kinda feel the same way about all this. I was going to comment until I read your post - no need. You cut right to it. Thanks.  :salute:

We're all better than what Fancy observed and put to this Post people. Let's take a deep breath, fall back & regroup. . . "  Enuff is Enuff "

• Upvote 6

Fancy, love ur post. Love u...and those who are angry and frustrated...love them too. I never hate anyone here...in fact i welcome their comments. Iam perfectly ok to bash me...no problem with me....i welcome them.I welcome everybody at the table. Just sorry that the dates i posted didnt come thru..let us just all wait....continue to pray. Peace..and pray some more.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

There are many levels of faith........defined as religion.......Politics as well as Religion are flash points for conflict in discussion.  True faith is at the core Christianity......some have greater faith than others.......some study Christianity more than others.....

You are right that we all need to share, and respect one another's opinions. We do not always have to agree, but we should all share a mutual respect for one another......

JMO as always..........you keep being who you are.........I personally like who you are very much....!!!!!

I've run into this problem so much and still don't quite know how to deal with it. When one feels the calling in themselves to speak that which God has given, one simply cannot shut it in. This too is mentioned in the bible.............

Jeremiah 20:9

But if I say, "I will not mention his word or speak anymore in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

But like Jeremiah when someone speaks what is a burning fire within them, they do so because they simply cannot stop themselves. I know I've tried and the result is deep depression. And since, as everyone knows, I am Bipolar and a manic depressant by diagnosis how am I to shut up what is in me? When doing so would drive me insane.

I cannot; yet when I let out the fire that burns deep within my bones EVERYONE automatically assumes that I am saying that I'm some kind of  better Christian than they are. NOTHING could be further from the truth. Indeed I feel sometimes as if I am the worst of Christians, and that most likely because of my condition. I speak and write the words that I do, not to make any judgement call of anyone, but to reveal that which is burning within me in the hopes that doing so only gets others to pray. I do this because in my praying I've come to learn that God will move so greatly in us that we have no clue about it. Because God wants to talk with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US so very much and it is breaking his heart that we just won't give him the time of day. 

You know how that I admire people like you for your intelligence, I envy you that. And people like Jaxinjersey and Adam Montana and Eagle Eye; people that have a conscience and that level of smarts just intrigues me. This thread has once again caused me to consider not posting anymore, but I cannot. I have come to understand that you, Jax, Adam, Eagle Eye and every single other person here brings something wonderful to the table. And that because of the level of respect imposed here, the table is beautiful to look at and wonderful to partake of. I love you all, and I want to go  on loving you all. For me these are NOT just words, and this is not just emotions. For me it is part of that fire that burns deep within my bones. Like Jeremiah, "it's in him, and it's got to come out". So I will love everyone and I will not be stopped because that is what the devil wants to happen. And I'm not in the habit of doing what he wants. 

God bless you my friend, and God bless everyone here. :praying:

3 hours ago, fancy said:

My heart leaped for joy at the reading of your words. :backflip: Let it out, be not afraid for the time is right. The day is near and the Lord will bless you. 

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Well said. I kinda feel the same way about all this. I was going to comment until I read your post - no need. You cut right to it. Thanks.  :salute:

We're all better than what Fancy observed and put to this Post people. Let's take a deep breath, fall back & regroup. . . "  Enuff is Enuff "

:praying: AMEN:praying:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've run into this problem so much and still don't quite know how to deal with it. When one feels the calling in themselves to speak that which God has given, one simply cannot shut it in. This too is mentioned in the bible.............

Jeremiah 20:9

But if I say, "I will not mention his word or speak anymore in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

But like Jeremiah when someone speaks what is a burning fire within them, they do so because they simply cannot stop themselves. I know I've tried and the result is deep depression. And since, as everyone knows, I am Bipolar and a manic depressant by diagnosis how am I to shut up what is in me? When doing so would drive me insane.

I cannot; yet when I let out the fire that burns deep within my bones EVERYONE automatically assumes that I am saying that I'm some kind of  better Christian than they are. NOTHING could be further from the truth. Indeed I feel sometimes as if I am the worst of Christians, and that most likely because of my condition. I speak and write the words that I do, not to make any judgement call of anyone, but to reveal that which is burning within me in the hopes that doing so only gets others to pray. I do this because in my praying I've come to learn that God will move so greatly in us that we have no clue about it. Because God wants to talk with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US so very much and it is breaking his heart that we just won't give him the time of day. 

You know how that I admire people like you for your intelligence, I envy you that. And people like Jaxinjersey and Adam Montana and Eagle Eye; people that have a conscience and that level of smarts just intrigues me. This thread has once again caused me to consider not posting anymore, but I cannot. I have come to understand that you, Jax, Adam, Eagle Eye and every single other person here brings something wonderful to the table. And that because of the level of respect imposed here, the table is beautiful to look at and wonderful to partake of. I love you all, and I want to go  on loving you all. For me these are NOT just words, and this is not just emotions. For me it is part of that fire that burns deep within my bones. Like Jeremiah, "it's in him, and it's got to come out". So I will love everyone and I will not be stopped because that is what the devil wants to happen. And I'm not in the habit of doing what he wants. 

God bless you my friend, and God bless everyone here. :praying:

My heart leaped for joy at the reading of your words. :backflip: Let it out, be not afraid for the time is right. The day is near and the Lord will bless you. 

:praying: AMEN:praying:

One of the Greatest God Given Gifts we have been given is Freedom of Speech .. And the truths that are spoken will eventually be heard above the Scoffers ...

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, fancy said:

How many people have died now the name of God? How many have died in the name of religion? Two entirely different questions that have two entirely different answers. I believe that is where people get confused, defensive, and angry. This person said God spoke to him. Let's just leave it at that. But for future spiritual conversations like this one, it isn't news and should not be posted here if it has no link. No link, not news we can all read. Just that simple. It's whatbthis site is built upon. Integrity and genuine news! 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

How many people have died now the name of God? How many have died in the name of religion? Two entirely different questions that have two entirely different answers. I believe that is where people get confused, defensive, and angry. This person said God spoke to him. Let's just leave it at that. But for future spiritual conversations like this one, it isn't news and should not be posted here if it has no link. No link, not news we can all read. Just that simple. It's whatbthis site is built upon. Integrity and genuine news! 

WELL SAID jcfrag!!!!

• Upvote 2